youtube.com/watch?v=lsHUBW8qgW8
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8wifV5RYr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>crossed tard grip

>close grip low arch bench
>conv dl
>high bar squat
>cant even do a rack hold

John is seriously GOAT. All your form autism is a meme and hes living proof.

Sick b8 olyboo go back to wlg

I can't wrap my head around how he looks so thicc at his height and weight

i lifted a bag of sugar today

because he's a 5'9 masterrace

Yoyoyo what up brehs

Hey beautiful

Anything cool lately?

>virtus, calm, composed face, walks normally

>phil, ugly, autistic angry looking face, almost stumbles and falls walking out

do you have a picture of alex looking sad, i need it and you wont regret it

What's up Insulini? How're you healing up? Did pic related.

Alex only knows emotions related to success so no, of course I don't

reaggravated my SI with 160kg diddly (lmao...). On the other hand did a quite EZ 5x5x140kg bench with pinkies on rings (I usually go max legal). What about u bby? I remember you had similar problems right?
I shouted a shitton tho, Fil is masterrace but I'll try overtaking him next year with the power of bulking and INSULINI

PANZER FUCKS DOGS

>those tiny forearms
>uneven foot placement

So?

>Tiny forearms
Yep :(

>Uneven foot placement
I was excited, okay :^(

Nigga you got 180 in the bank.

Yooo m8, not as fast as I'd like unfortunately :(. At least I can do high bar /front squats, weighted hypers and hip thrusts so I can keep every muscle group trained without straining my back.
I kind of like the slingshot/ram, never tried it, heard it's good for training when your shoulders are feeling kinda beat up, does it take some strain off of your shoulders?

>I'll try overtaking him
good

>strong
>handsome
>buff
>rich
>ywn be virtus
just kill me now

Noob question: why do you never see safeties in competition? Just a bunch of spotters who are useless if you fuck up. It's not like they give any advantage other than saving your ass if you fail.

>>uneven foot placement

implying staggered foot stance isnt the best, GOAT, masterrace and most optimal

What do you do for rehabbing your SI injury? I can feel mine is currently aggravated but not properly injured yet. I try and roll on my glutes with a lacrosse ball, anything else good for it?

you just described Sean

>Recovery
Feel better soon lad. It's good you're still able to train though.

>Slingshot
I dunno about my shoulders, but definitely took a bunch of strain off my chest, obviously. Chest was getting crampy and a little painful, and that completely disappeared when I used it. Maybe a little bit for shoulders, but I was using more weight than I ever have handled for it, and I don't have any shoulder pain, so I dunno.

>good for training when your shoulders are feeling kinda beat up, does it take some strain off of your shoulders

thats why i initially got my slingshot after a shoulder explosion
I think it kinda forces your arms in a better position taking some strain off my shoulders, i also fixed my form a lot though at the same time

because he's a chemist

Can i get a formcheck? youtube.com/watch?v=34glE1_D9MU

Well, normally you want to roll/stretch every trigger point you may feel in your glutes and hip flexors. Tbh I don't even know if it's my SI anymore, I fear it may be a small L5/S1 protrusion since it hurts to bring my left leg close to my body. Anyway, the treatment is the same: resting, stretching and strengthening so I'm gonna do everything that doesn't hurt, stretch everything around my hips and do extra core work

>that guy wondering who this fucker thinks he is after that yell

Anyone know any good homely songs / nostalgic music?

>loves brazilian trannies

Didnt you used to post here two years ago? and youve made literally no progress in those two years?

Damn, insulini. Your squat looks almost identical to mine, except mine has less pl8s on the bar

barbie girl
No i dont thats paul , see pic related

noice, might get one after all, shoulders are fine atm but they get beat up quite easily and it would be nice to have something that allows you to keep training without destroying yourself
Well there are different degrees of fucking up. If you know what you're doing you're simply not going to lift the weight and spotters are gonna do their job without too many issues. Idc if an idiot that divebombs his +50kg 2nd attempt that nearly dies because he deserves it

>shouting for less than a 3 plate single

give an example

hey babes try this out
healthyspines.org/thompson-maneuver-exercises-for-back-pain

it completely relieved my SI pain. it should hurt on one leg but you should feel nothing on the other. After a couple times I felt an extremely painful and surprising "shift" in my pelvis. Was able to squat and deadlift completely without pain on thursday.

Since we're posting YouTube videos... youtu.be/kSgUbfVQEdE

Did you get an MRI? If it is a minor one, you'll be ok lad.

Besides being 6'3" DYEL.
How fucked am i?

I feel a tiny bit of imbalance/weakness or something in my inner left groin/hip and seem to be scraping the bar on TOP of my knees.

also is 95lb-175lb DL good for the first three weeks of lifting?

Her name is trappy and she dont need to understand
And I might find her it Im looking like I can
Oh trappy trappy hear them shout across the land
From mountains in the north down to the trappy grande

you look jewish as fuck

Ugh sorry to hear that. I've only ever aggravated my SI joint from baby weight as well. Went to chiro (>inb4, these guys seem less shaman than what I expected). Didn't really learn much though desu.

Otherwise I'm pretty good. Started back in the gym after 3 weeks off and I feel okay. At least I'm injured and not burnt out, even though those seem kind of mutually inclusive

MRI would be useless in my case, it will probably show something but there's actually not very much correlation between actual pain and what it shows surprisingly enough, I'm talking about this kind of minor pains ofc, really bad stuff definitely has a correlation, but it's not my case

he bought the slingshot cause it went on sale for 6 dollars off

Saved

I know, nose, hair, the whole package.

I mean if there's a disc bulge, even a tiny one, it'll be visible. Mine was really small.

11*

sorry cant help you

>not showing fail
Smh
very surprised you didnt get the 2nd Tbh
my best with the slingshot was 3 plate for 2 and my first rep was considerably slower than yours
you do look like you lower too quick and get loose tho

The teapot poster wasn't me. I can't give an example because I can't think of anything.

I want to feel cozy

Yeah looks like his bench didnt approve at all since last time

no tightness, bouncy as shit/no control, no pause

yeh, but pretty much everyone has something wrong in their spine, there's not much correlation between what an MRI shows and your actual pain levels

>teapot

lol my phone also autocorrects trappy to teapot

youtube.com/watch?v=csIaz1GS9i8

Thank you for the song

Np Im in the band :)

Yeah, not used to it yet. Was my first time after all. And just for you bb youtu.be/JD8kVtp38dY . I think it was from my GIRD, not grooving the rep right, and my messed up set up.

>Uses slingshot
>Bouncy as shit
Lol no shit

Very true

>had tablet for over 2 years
>never dropped it
>kept it in great condition
>last night went so sleep with it on charge
>hear a loud pop in the middle of the night
>thought it was wood expanding/contracting
>wake up the next day
>my tablet screen, not the glass panel, but the fucking screen is cracked
>apparently battery expanded?
>no insurance

It's bull shit like this that makes me want to stay in bed

>Lol no shit

You're retarded, you can easily control it, maintain tightness and pause it with a slingshot

having a slingshot doesnt mean you throw your form out the door, and its literally identical to the last bench webm you posted without a slingshot

Your form is fucking shit, deal with it

Well damn
This was good
m.youtube.com/watch?v=H9BffmJsddw

me back hurt what do

>Not used to slingshot
>Form is shit
Lol, ok. You'll get some bench videos next week.

Saved

I lied Im not actually in the band

youtube.com/watch?v=xbw1HzAWWQg

youtube.com/watch?v=lsHUBW8qgW8

pretty comfy

> just for you bb
:^)
>dat nope
loled that was quite a fail indeed

>Lol no shit
to be fair mr bell does recommend pausing with a slingshot, or at least he did when i was looking into them a while ago

Who's taking these pics?

am i gonna get some literal broomstick benching like when you tried to say you squat lowbar with visual evidence of a literal broomstick on your back?

try listening to that gregory and the hawk album

that's a comfy one

or anything my the tallest man on earth

or tubthumpers, that's a choon

I knew you were lying because I'm actually in the band

wat

Who is taking pictures of FR

Okay but Im literally in this band

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8wifV5RYr8

Only if I can find broomsticks that weigh this much

Sean is taking screenshots of the two YouTube videos I posted

me