5'7 to 6'2.5. The results speak for themselves

5'7 to 6'2.5. The results speak for themselves.

Well manlets? What are you waiting for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NebfpTwjx5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=RPKQ55qkFb0
youtu.be/NebfpTwjx5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He can leave his house without wanting to die

How?
I just want to be taller than my dad. He still calls me a runt and I'm 24 & 181cm. He's 186cm.

why do you care about height so much?

I already have freakishly long legs even though I'm 5'6. I look like that photoshop of chloe möretz

this cant be real no way

What? It's the admin of makemetaller forums. There's like a 90 page diary on there.

I read about some guy that did it on Reddit. Said he can't run anymore, even two years after the procedure.

I'd rather be short and healthy. This whole being tall thing is a total bullshit artificial internet construct created by men and perpetuated by men.

It's the same thing with small dicks. How many men have actually, legitimately been rejected by a woman wanting to be in a relationship for having a smaller penis?

You guys are fucking insane.

enjoy never being able to squat again

>manlets are breaking their fucking legs to get to my height
feelsgoodniggas

>tfw my gf is more than half a foot taller than me.

feels good

there should be no long term side effects that wouldnt let you squat, run, etc. its literally just breaking a bone. all you need is good calcium, vitamin d, immune system, and proper healing.

it's like saying you can never curl again because you broke your ulna when you were 8.

>tfw already have long legs for my height
I would end up looking like gondola

No thanks senpai
I'll stick to being a bitchass faggot at 5'3"
youtube.com/watch?v=NebfpTwjx5Q

in this case

i am def getting this in a couple of years, when it's cheaper

sounds like you're trying to convince yourself of these things user...

I'm 6'0 nigger

OH SHIT I'm the exact height as you and my dad is 187~

>tfw naturally 6'2

>6'7 with short limbs relative to height (6'4 wingspan)

>7'1 here I come!

wont this fuck up your squat?

Not removing bone, Jim.

I would definitely enjoy never squatting again

ayy why not just be born 6'2 in the first place lmao

Lol, Michael phelps is literally you're opposite. He's 6'4'' with a 6'7'' wingspan.

Thats just a guy who lost a bunch of weight. Stop trolling newfags.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

because you'd tear your mommas vagina mate

I'd respect someone who did this even less than I'd respect someone who wears lifts

>the ultimate catfish. Your wife will expect 6' children but get manlets instead.

I'm a manlet and I'm not insecure about it.

But I do have a pair of platform boots that give me another three inches that I wear from time to time.
Interacting with the world with more height feels great. Just visually looking down and seeing the ground further away, being able to see over the tops of things and reach high things is great. walking is faster with a bigger stride. Talking to tall friends eye to eye feels good.
It's just objectively better being tall, even without taking girls etc into account.

>there should be no long term side effects that wouldnt let you squat, run, etc. its literally just breaking a bone. all you need is good calcium, vitamin d, immune system, and proper healing.
That's what supposed to happen.
But when you get it done by god-knows-what kind of moron in unsanitary conditions in a 3rd-world country, all bets are fucking off.

Why would people do this anyway? If someone wanted me to break my legs so they'd like me, i'd tell them to kiss my ass.

how did you work this out user

tell me your ways

Speaking of bones, if one had scoliosis, and got spinal fusion surgery, would he still be able to lift?

everyone spouts this but its definitely true, at least for me. confidence is what makes you attractive. stop focusing on what you don't like about yourself, women can practically smell insecurity.

>be almost 6'1" (185cm)
>wish I were 6'3" or at least 6'2"
>tfw arms are proportionally short as it is and elongating my legs would make it worse/noticeable

>not insecure about being a manlet
>owns a pair of three inch platforms

pick one nigger

Why the fuck would he want to be 6'2.5"? Anything above 6'1" is too tall.

Leg lengthening surgery. Doctors basically break your leg bones and use meetal bars to pull them apart, this forces the body to create new bone to fill the gap which effectively makes you taller.

Most patients of this survey can only increase their height by 2 inches. So it will help the 5'9" guy but the 5'6" guy is still fucked

Shorter is easier to put muscle on. What do you think is overall better, a shorter buffer dude, or a taller lankier one?

I wonder the side effects of this

>Become taller
>But your squat leverages goes to shit

you got scammed, fampai

mirin calve gains

>6'2.5
>2.5

>Counting half an inch
HAHAHAHAHAHA WOW

I thought this was a troll thread

but then i actually read about it

fascinating stuff, but the surgery seems really unreliable

manlets won't exist in two decades

Not so sure. I would say that 'manlet' is relative. What we call manlet is different to Hong Kong. If in 50 years everyone is 5" taller, then 6'3" will be king of manlets. They will laugh at their ancestors.

This shit looks weird. And it shrank his dick

We're waiting for you to go below 20% body fat

>it shrank his dick

11/10

why do you know that you gay faggot

>be 5'5"
Honestly I only started worrying about my height since I got on Veeky Forums. Never occured to me, I've only worried about my chubbiness. This guys legs look ugly as fuck. My legs look pretty beautiful and I'd rather keep them that way

There's something vain and thus unmasculine about leg lengthening. Instead of overcoming a problem you do a work around. Seems dumb.

sweet jesus, on second thought, I'm happy being 5'10

I can't think of a single lift I'd more enjoy never doing more than squats, save deads

When u coming home Bobby mom misses u

This is what you could have been user. I feel sorry for you.

You poor Manlet

If you do leg lengthening it's likely you'll never be able to do any sort of serious physical activity again. He'll be lucky if he can walk without any problems.

>tfw short legs but long back
Well I guess oly lifting and getting in and out of low cars is easier for me

another user here, but you realize your kids will be manlets too?
you can't change genetics with surgery.

Oh come the fuck on guys... the only halfway original post in the entire thread but you'd rather give "when will they learn" type posts their millionth goddamn reply

Thanks bro, I'm sure you're newfag as fuck but you are the true spirit of the chans

sounds painful as shit. wouldn't you have to get this done before you become an adult / stop growing?

I'm 6'3" but I have short legs for my height, how much extra height does this give?

>can't have the manlets catching up.

bone regenerates at any age

>second picture
>calves bigger than quads

Is it worth it? That looks silly

found the sub 1k club (don't count if you're over 20% bf)

You people are fucking insane. I'm 5'11 and I'm dating a 6'0 girl. Height is a meme unless you're a midget or something.

he could find a taller wife though, maybe that would even out.

Still feel manlet at 6'0 thank jeebus I'm not 5'3. I honestly dont know what id do. Id have to become a sissy twink or something. Any girl who says height doesnt matter is just trying to not look shallow, subconsciously it matters.

Not it isn't you fucking moron

Is it currently medically possible to get bone transplants? Like removing your femur bone and replacing it with a carbon fibre rod?

Can't see any advantages to this desu famalammammi

I wonder about the health consequences later in life

Also his family, friends and work colleagues all know he did this
>inb4 hurrdurr you do it for yourself, not for approval of others

In their eyes he'll always be insecure manlet
not by height, but by mentality

The process is gruelling and leaves you fragile.

I'd rather stay a manlet.

This.
I'm 5'11 and never met a woman taller then me kek.

>there are people so insecure that they're willing to pay thousands to mutilate themselves

> still has tiny penor

lel

because half the women will look at you like a stack of shit if you're not at least an inch taller than them

That's wrong. I'm 6'2 women still look at me like a pile of shit

Women go for plastic surgery/injections all the time.

this cripples the manlet

I've been thinking about a mechanism to do this with magnets.

Fuck what do you know, I finished watching your video and one of the suggested videos was youtube.com/watch?v=RPKQ55qkFb0

There goes my milion dollar ideas

>/fraud/
>not going for natty height gains
You'll always be a manlet in your heart.

>having a manlets tiny barrel torso on top of legs that are far too long

Kek. Enjoy your fucked up proportions, extremely painful procedures (vid related), and genetic time bomb for your children. He'd have been better opting for a vasectomy instead and just becoming a shut in.

Enjoy:
youtu.be/NebfpTwjx5Q

When will they ever learn?

Anything above 6'1 or 6'2 is going to make air travel really uncomfortable. Cars also aren't made for people taller than that

I'm exactly 6'0 and went to a club in a hipster area of Melbourne one night and I probably saw 5 girls that were between 6'1 and 6'2 in 5 minutes. Weird place.

grow... grow... grow...

Go to NYC

Lotsa tall bitches there. Before Veeky Forums I could just walk around like its nothing. Then after Veeky Forums I feel like everybody is taller than me.

5'10"

>6' 2 POINT 5
Forever a manlet

As a grill I am baffled by this too

Truth. We know all about insecurities so knowing how awful that is I want men to know they don't have to go through such a drastic procedure just to impress some shallow bitch.

Not being ridiculously tall is hardly a horrible deformity. It's not like you have a massive tumour on your face or anything under 6ft is a dwarf, but even dwarves get pussy.

Rationality ^
Exactly

The annoying thing is in the 2 years I was talking to my BF online before we met up in person I never thought to ask about his height; he opened his door and I nearly freaked. I'm short (5ft), bulky and desperately want to be taller so I can reach things at the supermarket and look more 'elegant'. He wants to be shorter (6ft 3) so he doesn't hunch over so much (bad back) and has less circulation problems (cold extremities and fainting spells). He's really lanky, skinnyfat and wants to put on muscle but can't. He says his head looks too small for his body. I need a stepladder to kiss him and some sex positions are just literally impossible. Oh well. I already knew I liked him so I wasn't about to throw those years we spent getting to know eachother away.

There's a reason we're crazy and constantly unhappy. That's bad enough but you don't have to be like that too. Many of us spend an inordinate amount of time, money and mental energy agonising over how we look, consistently underestimate our abilities and are too pussy to ask for promotions or payrises. You don't want to go down that road.

What kind of Amazonians do you hang with or are you trying to exclusively bang supermodels? That might be the problem.

>Be 19, 5'7"
>Found Veeky Forums (Zyzz was alive, then)
>Found Weighted Dips and Pull ups and started doing them w/ SS
>Grew to 5'10" after a year

No joke, f.f.am

>Go to NYC

THIS! Are you me?

I just think its this next generation that is getting taller.

I do think lifting, squatting specifically makes you shorter/shrinks you. Thats why my main cardio is swimming now to hopefully decompress my spine. That and MK 677

>Be 5'10"
>Had a 5'7" GF
>First time introducing me to her friends
>One of her friends blurted out "What are you talking about! He is not short!"
>mfw this 5'7" bitch is saying I am short... bitch, I am taller than u!

5'10" king of manlets here, never once has my height been an issue.

The new generation is definitely taller n yea everytime i go to nyc its the only time i feel like a manlet , theres some really bad biches there too

Your posture probably improved considerably from skwats and diddlies.

6ft3

5-inch dick

There is a bottleneck in your system sir

Probably when we were walking around back then, the past generation have not reached puberty just yet.

My height never bothered me... Until now.

Also...

>be 6ft1
>measure my wingspan
>5ft9

t-rex life sucks senpai

that's not the same guy

look at his pec insertions

my nigga

She can't see your erect dick length until she already has sex with you, at which point she obviously likes you.
It's different with height obviously. And I'm not saying she will randomly go "wait you're not tall enough, let's break up", it's more like she will never be interested in and talk to you in the first place if you're like 5'6 or something.