He's like 5'7

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F746uFbm5nc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>5'7
Yup, def natty. All he had to do is lift for a month

LATA BITCH

He looks like a manlet Elliot Hulse

Manlets are lucky as fuck it takes them no time to get jacked and strong as fuck

Jelly lanklet weakling confirmed

He's short as fuck, so not hard for him, but he still supplements...
Bulk/cutting products triple size with the same effort.

kek

>plays computer games for a living like a subhuman faggot
>still relatively strong
>some muscles disproportionate
Either he is in the gym every second of his life that he is not sleeping/ playing fucking games, or more likely, he uses mild products...

he eats mcdonalds everyday, but he plays football everyday. His glutes are ridiculous. He recently dropped college because he literally makes $500-1000 a day on twitch

Tyler. Fucking. One.

>$500-$1000 dollars a day on twitch
>falling for the big money contract memes
If they don't shill for twitch they get legally fucked, and people have spoken out against twitch before. You clearly don't actually know any streamers, they make like $400/day tops, but that's still a huge amount...

White-Spic mixed manlet with anger issues with an ego the size of Draven. Look at the football and the size of his arms/torso. He's a fucking piece of shit manlet thank god this faggot got banned from twitch. Holy shit I get pissed just looking at this faggot. I remember when he did an IQ test on his stream and he got 130 (I get 160 on online tests, I have 145 irl). He's not even that good, he just plays draven and solo splits all game. He only gets fed because he learned how to lane with draven, and since it's such a niche pick no one knows how to counter it. He never got high-elo though, he never played with the other streamers, he's such a faggot.

>in order to get big you have to lift 5 hours a day

because 30 minutes a day isnt enough

I got news for you, he got unabanned from twitch!
Also, he was actually playing with qtpie, thats pretty high elo

Fuck, that's horrible. I can't stand that faggot.

Whatever, he prolly played against one of QT's alts. I'm not saying T1 is bad, he's pretty high-elo. He's just not at that level where you are on the same game as the top 3-4 streamers.

fuck this kid. every time i pick draven everyone spams "LOLOL RUN IT DOWN MID" and "TYLER FUCKING 1"
im sick of it

youtube.com/watch?v=F746uFbm5nc

TYLER

MOTHER

FUCKING

BITCH

!

jelly lankets everywhere here kek

stay jelly lankets

His Draven is 100% challenger level. Not so much everythign else though

This picture doesn't give him justice.

are you retarded?

TYLER MUTHERFUCKING ONE BITCHES

hehe xd

LOL! No dude you clearly don't know streamers, look up kittyplaysgames on twitch and scroll down to see her donation thank you section. And that doesn't count ad money, subscription money, sponsorship/affiliate money, or the money from the plethorah of smaller donations. Twitch makes millionaires

fucker eats like shit 24/7 and has actually no fitness knowledge. don't think he's on gear but hes real fuckin lucky on genetics.

hehe xd

he's ugly but goddamn I want to suck the fuck out of those tiddies

Elliot Hulse is a manlet

trick2g =/= tyler1

qt was never good, settle down

It's not. You have to do 45 minutes to 1 hour at least 3 times a week.

30 minutes a day means work out every day, fuck that

I'd rather go 1+ hour in 4 days