What does Veeky Forums think about chewing tobacco? Personally...

What does Veeky Forums think about chewing tobacco? Personally, I dip 15 minutes before every work out because it calms me down and helps my lifts.

Other urls found in this thread:

us.northerner.com/swedish-snus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fellow dipper here:
>drink pre workout shake
>pack a fat lip
>start working out
>finish workout
>take out lip
>protein shake + meal
>drink water
>pack another fat lip
>hop in shower

I've noticed I can lift more when packing lips. I have a home gym so I keep a bucket nearby to spit in. 8/10 would recommend to anyone who uses some sort of tobacco product. Only 8 b/c I would recommend starting tobacco in the first place. But over all I'd say it's worth it and helps me clear my mind and focus on the weights.

Tl:dr if you dip or smoke, try a workout lip. If not don't start it up.

Do u want mouth cancer and yellowing teeth ?

I would throw one in while lifting but I can only hit my college gym and that shit would not fly there. I've heard it works wonders.

I'm only 6 months lifting, but like I said, I've made more progress with it than without it. Definitely has to be experienced to be appreciated.

>thinking of starting chewing tobacco
>worried about oral cancer
this sucks

/gumdiseasegeneral/

ayy

fucking disgusting senpai snus is where its at

Ex-dipper here

It's safer than smoking, but less socially acceptable and you're still a nicotine addict. Also, it's harder to quit, since it doesn't make you feel like shit the way smoking does

>snus
>anything from sweden
Yeah nah I'll pass. Just like I'll pass on anything from Britain too.

ITT: hicks

just got done eating, about to plop in the always excellent post meal dip.

never dipped while lifting though, I imagine I would projectile vomit everywhere

>projectile vomit

Fuck yeah bro! Atleast I have a life outside lifting

this
feet up, snus in.
especially after a tough work out

Thunder ultra strong snus
no cancer
no spitters
pouches means no chew in teeth.
Snus is the only way to enjoy nicotine.

Now if more places sold snus.
Or at least snus that isn't expired, and not just fucking general snus white portion or mint.

Anyone order online in the US?
Dip is cheaper where I live, because of native American reservations, but dipping is kinda degenerative.

>Welfare Bear

Dark wintergreen and kodiak are pretty good though.

>I've noticed I can lift more when packing lips
yeah ive noticed that once i pack a fat lip im so much more productive. i can clean, work, and workout faster and harder. it wasnt like that when i was a smoker

just take care of your teeth like brushing and flossing. if youre scared then just do chewing tobacco. it taste better, its nice and milky, and you can chew it. it barely has any nicotine but its sooooo gooood. shit is basically candy...expensive candy

do they have strong snuss? i have to put like 4 of those bastards in my mouth to feel anything and it's so hard to keep all of them in my mouth

degenerate
also inferior to snus (which is also degenerate)

yes.
there are strong pouches up to 4x the potency of göteborg but if you want the real thing just buy loose snus

How is it inferior to snus (something that faggots use because they don't like having a couple leaves in their teeth)? I don't chew or dip since I generally don't find myself needing much nicotine in life, but seriously, how is it inferior to snus?

>wanting white trash mouth cancer
>not getting mouth cancer with cigars like an adult

it's the same thing except poorer quality. it's not as finely ground. it's shitty tobacco. it drips so much you have to spit constantly which among snus users would be considered the sign of cheap and poorly made snus. it's just worse.

My old man has been dipping for 50 yrs and guts it.
No cancer.
White teeth.
Benches 315.

But does have horrible breath, like you can smell it from 10 ft away sometimes.

It's good for getting the taste of refugee cock out of your mouth

>american
>complaining about the quality of foreign made goods
you realize that even the chinese make better stuff than anything manufactured in the US right?

How is snus any different aside from the dip being wrapped in a filter? I honestly can't image a real tobacco company putting better tobacco in snus for the hell of it. Snus is cigar, pipe, snuff level quality. Aside from the flavoring and the way they grind/cut it, there is no way that you could tell a difference.

you realize snus isn't just the portioned stuff? pic related is what the original "real" snus looks like. notice the differences to chew? it's much thicker and a finer ground like a paste. you can hold this in your mouth for up to an hour and never have to spit OR swallow because good quality snus doesn't "leak". of course you give up the convenience of the pouches but chew doesn't have that either.
>Aside from the flavoring
>buying flavoured snus/tobacco products
>over the age of 15
snus companies compete with two things. price and quality of the tobacco. if you're not buying the cheapest one you're looking for the one with the best tobacco. and they reflect that in their advertising and the new products they introduce to the market.

Pretty much same. My dads been dipping since he was 8

looks bretty good desu. i bet that shit is expensive tho. i cant be shelling out like $10 for a can of dip every 3 days

it doesnt taste like chemicals does it? i noticed with alot of dip shit taste like straight up chemicals

it's not. lös snus is less expensive than the pouches. no clue about the american prices but I pay something like 30€ for pack of 10
no

bump for wanting online source in US

I ordered from here while I lived in the US us.northerner.com/swedish-snus

looks like their selection has gone to absolute shit though. too bad, used to carry all the best brands like skruf. general is pretty much the only stuff I'd touch from what they seem to have on offer.

Switched to pouches awhile back. Been chewing regularly since I was 16, 28 now. I want to quick so much. Shit is so much more addictive then cigs. But fitness wise I love have one in doing cardio.

>goteborgs rape
good taste senpai, one of my favorites

I usually order from buysnus, you'll find it if you google it. Comes down to $3-$4 a tin if you wait for your preferred brands to have a deal and get it in bulk.

White teeth is not an indicator of teeth or gum health. Teeth and gums can rot from within.

The friend with bad breath, tell him to see a dentist asap

Because brushing your teeth prevents the chemicals you just exposed yourself to from working? Oh wait, it doesn't.

My uncle lost all of his teeth and most of his lower jaw from 20 years of "candy". He looks like a leper now so pretty awesome deterrent for me.

Get extra strong general or even siberia if you're really not getting a buzz

Test 2

My nigga

Usually pack the straight non-flavored Skoal.

But every now and then enjoy a huge handfull of cheap Redman long leaf.

What are you people, 16?

I stopped dipping a couple months after I turned 18 because it was legal and therefore not that fun anymore

And what does tobacco think about being chewed?

The only time I dip is when I'm going on long drives. Nothing better than the buzz on an endless highway with a podcast playing. Soooo comfy