Veeky Forums beds

What are the most Veeky Forumsapproved beds?

Should I just have a mattress on the floor and sleep like that? Bed frames seem like wastes of money. is this a good idea?

what about sleeping on a futon or some shit? Where and how do u guys sleep

I need a new bed and I can't decide what to buy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLqg_BAt4x4
amazon.com/EMOOR-Futon-Mattress-Shikibuton-Rococo/dp/B0065FW6M4/ref=sr_1_6?s=furniture&ie=UTF8&qid=1472971523&sr=1-6&keywords=futon&refinements=p_n_size_browse-bin:368700011
tuftandneedle.com/faq/#category:2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the purpose of a bed frame?

hammock master race. I don't even have furniture. In fact I stand constantly because Kelly Starrett told me do become a supple leopard I needed to.

it keeps the bed off the floor which is where mice and snakes are

Mattress on box spring on floor works for me

I sleep on a yoga mat.

You can just sleep on the floor but let the bottom air out multiple times a week during the day or you'll get mold

Seeing this photo made me really miss being a single dude living in a studio apartment

I don't live in Africa/a third world country. Are frames a result of conforming to society?

yeah bro. fight the power.

same here, but with extra blankets to stay alive

someone post screencap of user with the filthy house and the SOUR CREAM

What would kill you?

Who /WATER BED MASTER RACE/???

>What's the purpose of a bed frame?

To keep you off the cold floor I guess and away from bugs

how's the hammock assuming youre not trolling with rest of post

Because it sounds comfy as fuck

Makes you look not poor and you can put shit under your bed.

I got a futon (jap style not shitty couch style) from tuft & needle, they don't sell it anymore but I'm sure you can find something similar online. I think it was like $300.

It's quite comfy and I just fold it up and put it in my closet during the day which frees up a lot of room in my bedroom. I used to have a queen but I got sick of having to walk around a giantass bed that took up the entire damn room.

being a weeb is actually pretty practical

All beds are just conformist propaganda. I sleep in my bathtub with warm water constantly running to keep my warm and comfy

stuff related to being cold all night i guess.

>$300

Do I look like a fuxking richfag to you?

I NEED A,BED ASAP AND I DONT WANNA SPRND A FORTUNE.

I NEED SOMETHING THAT WILL LAST AGES!

Who /caspermasterrace/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=fLqg_BAt4x4

Seriously,it's the best mattress that I've ever had and it's significantly cheaper than anything else that you'll find in stores.

And I used to have one of those $3k mattresses from the sleep number place that the ex and i went halves on

King size for $800 and I couldn't be happier.

Also,box springs are just to keep the bottom of your mattress from dirt and to help prevent friction that might damage the mattress if it keeps sliding around when you're fucking women at insane speeds

How do i get the best sleeps anons? I eat big and i lift big but i just can't sleep big. Always wale up at the drop of a pin.

The floor will last ages for your cheapass.

I have been thinking about getting one of thoose japanese style futons and bedframes to avoid just that. idk if it really is that big of a difference compared to a normal mattress

Lol I might buy futon if it's good thwt site looke gud but does it last long?

Tuft and xuck loojs like a goid site desu

I want to buy from there but does it ship to canada? If not ima,be pissed

amazon.com/EMOOR-Futon-Mattress-Shikibuton-Rococo/dp/B0065FW6M4/ref=sr_1_6?s=furniture&ie=UTF8&qid=1472971523&sr=1-6&keywords=futon&refinements=p_n_size_browse-bin:368700011

Try this

Yeah they do ship internationally

don't see Canada on shipping thing

Seems to only ever mention US too...

Should I buy a mattress from them and put it on the floor if so? I'm scared of bugs kind of

I want to eventually get a toptier waterbed

tuftandneedle.com/faq/#category:2

>CAN YOU SHIP TO CANADA?
We are not able to ship internationally at this time.

Nevermind, they don't.

You wouldn't want to put their current mattresses on the floor. The one I got was designed for floor sleeping and they discontinued it

i've been using the same mattress all my life.

srsly.

You need to have air circulating under the mattress, because you sweat a fuck ton when you sleep and you'll get mold and ruin the mattress. Pick up some shipping pallets off Craigslist if you don't care about appearances.

I like really firm matresses. Gives me more options.
I can stick cushioning under the sheets if there's a day I want it to feel softer, but firm mattresses always leave my body without any soreness in the morning.

Work on your nerves I guess? Try some relaxation remedies before the sleep, if it doesn't help go up to anti anxiety stuff. Meditation and therapy are a plus.

Fuck man

Ok ill check out amazon unless you got anothet cool site like that. Because tuft and needle looked seriously cool in its design and overall compsny appearance

>mfw I live in Africa and sleep on the floor

>prevent mattress from growing mold
>more comfortable (if you mattress isn't ridiculously thick)
>easier to vacuum floor / clean in general
>more comfortable to get in and out of bed
>make you not look like a 19y/o who was given money and told to decorate his apartment and blew everything on a tv
>can store objects under bed
>can tug blanket into corners

Ear plugs?

Anyone have any experience with IKEA beds? I was thinking about buying a medium firm mattress called Hesstun twin. Don't want to blow money on bed that isn't worth money though.

Piece of shit

Ikea stuff is garbage bro. only desks are dece. I got a sik $400 desk it's dope. Everything else shit

Don't act like a poor piece of shit. Get a mattress and a frame. Any plush top mattress will do, throw a feather bed on top of it and get some good quality sheets and sleep like a king

I have my mattress on the floor to prevent me from having extra space to store shit. I used to have a serious packrat problem. Now I try to live a minimalist lifestyle and try to remove opportunities to collect/store unnecessary things.

>mfw I hope to achieve minimalist enlightenment for mental gains

Forgot pic

Had a 140x220 mattress that lasted from 2007-2016. Was pretty comfy. A bit dead on the end tho.

Currently sleep on a firm hafslo mattress + soft talgje topper. Feels better than super soft $1000+ mattresses I've tried. (Free samples from a relative) I prefer firm mattresses tho, but I think medium should be a good starting point.

keeps the snakes off you at night desu

A bed on the floor wastes a lot of storage space.

My next bed will likely be latex foam on a custom-build base that has slide-out drawers.

If you need that much storage space you have too much shit

If you don't need that storage space, your room is too big.

>implying I throw shit on the floor. I have a desk and a built in wardrobe. That's all you need, hoarder

>because Kelly Starrett told me do become a supple leopard I needed to
what

Sounds like you have very few hobbies.

That's nice, for you. Stop projecting your mental illnesses onto others.

>all the japanese futons on amazon.ca are out of stock

Help

My mum was saying some shit about air flow, is this true?

Well explained need for a bed frame here familam.

How can you tie a girls arms and legs to the bed if you just have a mattress?

yes, there's a reason the planks are separated. the air flow helps dry out the sweat

It's just to let the mattress "breathe" and not get moisture and thus mold accumulate under the mattress.

How do you computer then?

Is it good for fucking sloots?

What's the good mattress not only good for sleeping but good for fucking as well?

I cycle 2 hours everyday to the cyber cafe in the city.

I've had the same mattress since 1999

It was a very good and expensive mattress at the time, but it has worn out (although there was a 5 year period where I rarely used it)

I recently ordered a new one, it's spposed to arrive by 10th September
It wasn't very expensive but it will get the job done for a few years
If I had more money I'd buy an expensive one, good sleep is important. But I can't afford it right now.

Besides I'm hoping to move into a bigger house with a double bed in the next few years.

>tfw can't find good Japanese futon

I hear the ads for this on the Glenn Beck show constantly. I figured it was a meme like most of the stuff he shills.

Are they really that good? I sleep on a basic pillowtop mattress and get by ok, but wouldn't mind stepping up my comfy game at a reasonable price.

Couldn't you just flip the mattress every weekend or so?

I do, I was just saying

fuck dude why are you being so dramatic

$.50 cents have been deposited into your Casper mattress account

I move my mattress between rooms. I'm thinking about just getting rid of it all together. Sleeping on the floor is pretty nice.

Only one letter in that sentence is wrong. Are you this dumb?

Me too

fuck I want a doggo

Holy shit dude just fucking buy a bed frame.
Don't question it.
Do you want to look weird or something? Christ.

Came here to say this. The one that make less noise while destroying cunts.

Literally planning on ordering a Queen size from Tuft and Needle on Monday.

>TFW live in Phoenix, instant shipping.

>tfw they dont ship to canada

Memory foam mattress or topper. Overstock has them really cheap and you get free shipping.

Memory foam fucks up my back. Had a tempurpedic mattress and after a year my hips would just have no support and fuck my spine all night.

Mattresses make noise now, not bed frames?

What is the GOAT for your back? I wake up with a sore lower back everyday.

After reading the thread I see I should look into getting a futon. Shit looks comfy.

it does but not the bototm thing

What's bad about being a little elevated?

>I do matress on the ground for more stable shagging. Beds on frames wobble around and get loud as fuck whereas on the ground you can plant yourself and FOCKIN SMASH.
>Posture benefits and back health etc. as well
>Bredspread is expensive asf but invest into maroon bedspread and sheets. You can make it a mad nice shag-pad.

i dont wanna spend the extra money and it defeats the purpose of the futon being mobile