So is it true that hopping on Tren (or roids in general) fixes depression? I want off this ride that I didn't ask for

So is it true that hopping on Tren (or roids in general) fixes depression? I want off this ride that I didn't ask for.

Other urls found in this thread:

otempo.com.br/mobile/cidades/fisiculturista-surta-e-deixa-14-feridos-em-hospital-de-juiz-de-fora-1.1072511
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This appeals to my interests

My source of depression is lack of sex so if tren fixes this im happy, monitoring this thread in hopes that the /fraud/ guys reply

Seriously. I want off this shit. My emotions are constantly moving up and down. One minute I'm pumping iron like a madman and the next I wanna cry between a set or punch the wall. I'm becoming more and more impulsive. Wanting to shave my head or get tattoos, wanting to do shit I never had an interest in, all the while thinking about killing myself and feeling like shit inside at random times.

Get checked for bipolar. You sound similar to me

Bump
the potential psychological effects of increased test are very interesting to me

I recall going to a psychiatrist (or whichever one diagnoses you) at the age of 12 and it was something about me having signs of a personality disorder. I'm 21 now and I'm feeling a bunch of shit that a young man shouldn't be experiencing. Idk if this is a mental illness developing or what. I almost cried in the shower two days ago for no reason and then after two or three hours all this shit goes away and I'm back to normal.

Why not just ask in /fraud/ if you want attention from /fraud/?

DANGER DANGER DANGER ROIDS WILL NOT HELP THIS AND WILL MAKE IT WORSE PLEASE SEE A PROFESSIONAL user :(

How'd that work out for you? I worry about my mood swings and impulsive behavior, but I don't want to end up going down Mr. Bone's Wild Rxide and ending up unable to get off, or worse yet, being told that I'm just a shithead with bad life skills.

I really don't want to get "checked" again. They'll just give me meds that will make me wanna stay in bed all day everyday. I'll lose my gains (which is literally all I have) and I'll fall deeper in. I always heard Tren helps with the mood, etc.

I saw a psychiatrist a few times he prescribed me some meds. I was always either too depressed to go get them or too up and convinced myself I had cured myself. That prescription has since expired and I can't be fucked paying bulk dollars again so I'm just riding this shit out for now

Post was removed last time, didnt get an anwser but it is rather important to me

I would like to know this, too. Especially about Tren. Folks are always mentioning how it makes one more confident and uplift one's mood.

They will exacerbate what ever mood swings you may or may not already have. They will deepen the effects of depression in some people while heightening confidence and animalistic feelings overall, it's a mixed bag, can't conclusively say anything until you've personally tried some.

I'm currently on accutane, and no joke the depression aspect is all too real, I almost hurled myself off a cliff after one of my random crying spells. I have since combated this with mk-677. The concentrated pulses of your own GH seriously make your mental state so fucking relaxed and focused no matter what situation you get your self into. I'd definitely recommend it as a alternative to anti-depressants etc, and while on actual roid cycles.

>I'd definitely recommend it
What? Accutane or mk-677?

Well if you have acne accutane is magic haha. But, for depression i'd seriously try MK-677 GH affects every cell in a positive way leading to better complexion/hair and sense of self, seriously amazing

What are the negative sides, user? I don't know much about roids but isn't Mk an alternative to HGH or something?

tren makes mental diseases worse, user

check this brazilian bodybuilder, he punched up 14 guys in a fucking hospital when he was on tren

otempo.com.br/mobile/cidades/fisiculturista-surta-e-deixa-14-feridos-em-hospital-de-juiz-de-fora-1.1072511

test may makes u feel better, but not sure. Go to a doctor

No negative sides bro. It's a growth hormone secretogogue, so all it does is signal your pituitary gland to pulse 'concentrated' bursts of your own GH throughout 24 hours. It deepens sleep and the dreams are fucking movielike. Appetite is increased 10 fold, and water retention may occur. No sides other than what Iv'e said, you can stay on it indefinitely 7 days a week, but I prefer 5 on 2 off. Only downsides really is it's pricey $130 AUD for 90 pills and yes it sounds like I'm shilling, but fuck it helped my accutane induced depression

It' also a suspected carcinogen (not that this is unusual with growth hormone-related stuff, pretty much all of them are either known or suspected to raise the risk of cancer).

Don't agree there. It affects all cells, so if you have cancer, it obviously would speed growth up.

'Nutrobal (Mk-677) was found to be very safe and, in fact, showed to reduce tumors in mice, which was hypothesized to be from an increased immune system response.'

> he punched up 14 guys in a fucking hospital
> in Brazil

I'd punch 14 Brazilians, don't care if it's in a hospital. They were probably all trying to mug him anyway.

>Every good thing is actually a bad thing.

GODDAMN'T WHY CAN'T WE HAVE ANYTHING?!

You should do shrooms.

While testosterone and exercise may provide focus for physiological problems it will not solve them.

It's Sounds like bro science butt there are numerous studies showing that the following help make marked impact on depression/bi-polar and psychological emotional distress.

1.TAKE THE FUCKING MEDICATION
Believe it our not, while there is a stigma surrounding it any of the side effects are WAY negligible when compared to the long term psychological fluctuation. Make a Logical decision to make your medication not an emotional one.
On that note i have seen plenty of people operate very well once they have found a medication that works well for them(over the last 20 years)

2. Go outside, sign up for social groups, group outings, hiking, outdoor activities,
Social and outdoor activities have been shown to lower cortisol levels, which by proxy is one less chemical in your brain that's out of whack, vitamin D and positive Person to person socialization have also been shown to do this.
If the group isn't a fit, don't worry, make a LOGICAL decision and find a new one.

3. Sleep regular hours, keep a constant and healthy diet, exercise and PLAN.
all of these have been shown to help someone struggling with psychological issues.. even those extreme ones. structure is king, it helps when you dont "feel like it"

Combating depression without a support system is FUCKING HARD
Make logical Decisions
TALK TO A DOCTOR
Tell someone, a friend, a doctor, a sibling...SOMEONE
People with psychological issues CAN function and have somewhat normal lives.

TLDR: You can live a normal live, Fucking read it^

It's not exogenous though... it's from your own body. So like that other guy said, if you don't already have abnormal cells, it's not going to mutate them as a direct consequence.

Spiking endogenous levels has pretty much the same effect. It's the effect of the GH that's the issue, not where its coming from.

So what the fuck do I do to combat this issue? I can take Tren because it'll apparently make it worse. So what the fuck do I do? Go to the doctor's, take the meds and lay in bed all day everyday and deal with not being excited for anything? I minus well kill myself now then.

Haahahahahaja you are funny your mom may like my dick

tren made my anxiety so much worse

give me some sources