what routine to achieve this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3jTwNTm1EBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be fat fuck with no muscles for 20 years
>lose weight

genetix

ss+gomad

As much as i wish there was an easy way i have concluded that calves are indeed genetic. My dad has done fuck all to build his legs but has the definiton of a bodybuilder in his lower legs and calves of a god and looks exactly like the OP pic.

For what it's worth i've noticed that putting on 25lb has improved my calves definition and size more than any number of calf raises and exercises in the past. It's just one of those muscles that is hard to improve on.

Be a manlet+do stuff like hiking
I was never fat or even chubby and i still have big calves.

A pipe and one can of spinash

Weighted calf raises, leg press with only toes touching the pad, stepping machine on your toes

If he had normal sized quads his calves wouldn't look impressive

Have injured quads and make up the lack of knee bending with pushing through your foot while walking.

Barefoot running or be a sherpa

Walk on your toes all the time, get fat and walk a lot (mix for best result). Maybe get your achilles tendon(?) shortened

I recall this image being posted with a news article. Something along the lines of he skateboarded around a country and developed huge calves from skating.

youtube.com/watch?v=3jTwNTm1EBE

Be literally deformed.

>the dude was skinny his whole life. look.
somewhat
hah
mostly this. but there is definite change when you hit the calves.
this guy didn't do hiking. he clearly lifted.
this
this
this
somewhat this.
not this
not this.
not this.

this

farmers walks in high heels

Fuck you kid, he clearly doesn't lift weights. Look at the size of his quads, he is a sk8er boi m8, he developed these bad boys from skating

a lot of females have bigger sized calves by default in comparison to male builds.
farmer's walks?
wearing high heels period isn't good for your health.

i bet he is a cyclist ?

Basically you'd need to pedal by only lifting the pedals with your calves and never pushing down.

>that autist who replies to every post like his opinion is special

An Ex-Fat who lost all his weight by running probs

Pokemon go egg hatching

Learn to run on midfoot

I would eat the peanuts out of her asshole.. FUCK.