The True Natty Lord

This mother fucker was natty even when doing roids was essentially expected (wwe). I know he's gonna get beat up by basically some no name fuck next weekend but the man has balls. In a sport where positive drug tests are becoming the norm it's kinda refreshing seeing someone who obviously isn't taking advantage of any competitive edge. That is until he gets stomped out on ppv for real. Fuck you /fit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

calling wwe a sport
thinking actors are athletes

>autism

The guy hes fighting is just new blood. Hell make a name for himself. He was on an episode of lookin for a fight. He smashed his opponent than ran over to Dana white and yelled GIVE ME PUNK GIVE ME PUNK

He's going to destroy punk

You're both super gay

YOU KNOW ALL FIGHTS ARE FIXED RIGHT?

THEY ARE ALL ACTING. YOU KNOW THIS RIGHT?

PLEASE TELL ME MURRICAN'S KNOW THIS

I was saying people pop for positive tests in the UFC not WWE.

That being said as much as they are actors they are also athletes. Don't get me wrong I know where the line is but last time I checked no one from the Big Bang theory ever did a five star frog splash off a steel cage.

Yeah he looks natty. Natty gets no qt.413
Get cycling son. Also WWE and all that fake wreseling shit is gay

You know that the hits hurt right? You know that pro wrestlers suffer real injuries and get real concussions from the real blows that happen during matches right?

Benoit didn't have fake concussions which caused him to fake his death and his entire family's

youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI

>mandrama babbies

Do normies consider "that" swole? I look better than that and still consider myself a dyel fatass.

t. .5pl8

Royce Gracie was the true natty lord. Tapped out countless roid-munchers at 79kgs. respect to the lord

>Royce
>natty

Why lie

Royce got busted for roids after his fight with sakuraba dude...

Well, he looks better than the average dude, but not really that outstanding. People liked Punk because he was charismatic.

Since this is a mandrama thread, post your favorite wrestler physique. Kane is the GOAT imo. Dude was a fucking monster.

This. Sakuraba brings the topic back on track, skilled pro wrestlers can trounce MMA roid muching hugaholics. No one can take a beating every goddamn night like a pro wrestler can

Neville easily has the best physique on the current roster. Also probably the best worker on the current roster. Shame about his face.

Nah, looks like a bodybuilder. Gimme something functional like Brock. Dude is strong and fast as fuck of his size.

>300 lbs. of fat and muscle
>functional
His moveset is about 3 moves now and his legs are pretty small compared to his upper body.
Neville moves around the ring like a god damn figure skater and literally deadlift suplexs fatass champions

>bork
>not functional

I'd like to see Neville try his luck in the UFC.

All of brocks matches are
>lay on top of opponent
>hammer fist
Granted he is a wrestler, but to say he's at a functional state is stupid. You can't even get on his level without roids. That's not my definition of functional.

The only good wrestling is Lucha Underground.

I just realized how dumb my last statement was since everyone in wwe are on roids.

>wrestler wrestles to win matches
>this isn't functional

Damn

>I was saying people pop for positive tests in the UFC not WWE.
Because they're tersted under USADA in the UFC and not tested at all in the WWE(because WWE is not a sport)

>Neville
>not Cesaro

Best taste

I want CM Punk to get his ass kicked. Not because I dislike the guy, but because I know the UFC will paint him as the next golden child if he wins.