Recovering/Former Fatties Thread

How're you holding up, anons?

Question: My legs look a bit deformed, like they bend inwards a bit. I used to weigh ~400lbs+ so I'm wondering if I've fucked up my legs forever or if there's something that can be done about them. Also found this wiki page en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genu_valgum

they don't look that much over the normal range, you may be slightly knock-kneed but it's not that noticeable. make sure that when you start building muscle you build enough in your legs to support the joint in your knee, you're quite tall so there's a lot of weight to support and you don't want all of the weight to be forced onto your tendons and joints and damage them further.

From fat dude to dyke, good job.
Just kidding, good job on the weight loss.

Holy shit it's good to see Penn get his shit together. That dude is pretty based and I could totally see he's the type to acknowledge he dun goofed and fix his lifestyle.

mirin 6'7 height and progress brah

Currently 219, my ideal weight would be 170. I'm 5 11'

I'm sure they'll go back to a more normal shape after some time. It may depend on how old you are. Great progress btw

Great progress user! You should try growing a beard though, you got a pretty bad case of baby face

ur makin it bro just keep truckin

Down to 170 from about 215

Havent been consistent with my diet lately but I make sure to workout everyday. Currently in week 3 of c25k and I have been doing sessions everyday rather than 3 times a week. Got some romaine, greek yogurt, egg beaters, and sweet potatoes from the store the other day, got some chicken thawing in the fridge and still got some froz veggies in the freezer, gonna do some meal prep this evening. Going to really get back on being strict with my diet. Just have another 45 pounds to lose, cant give up now.

>gone from 300lbs to 199lbs 5'11
>have so much loose skin and gyno
>people are starting to tell me that i'm 'eating too little' and 'losing too much weight'
>I just want compliments like when I was 50lbs heavier and losing weight

Do you have flat feet? If not your legs are fine, I think you're just knock kneed from being heavy. I used to walk like charlie chaplin myself.
Mirin all of you guys. Do people treat you guys differently now?
Here's mine from 189 to 156, 5'11

Started at 224lbs in July, currently sitting at 210lbs (5'11"). Easier than I thought, though currently it's diet alone so I'd like to start incorporating more exercise into it.

I owe it all to Veeky Forums, MyFitnessPal, and myself for finally finding the motivation to do something about this. Thank you lads

no way are those pictures the same person.

They are

This is you right? can you post your workout plan and diet?

literally ideal body, routine?

Lift and eat right fuck why do you retards think magically switching your routine and doing an extra lift a day will make you magically shredded?

Went from 350 lbs to 230 lbs but i am struggling with my scoliosis.

I'm giving up due to this pain, what else should do besides killing myself? Traumatologist says i need to lose more weight to be allowed to lift

nah its not like that, its more like how long did it take, did he start off with SS and switch like 6 months in, did he focus ab exercises on rest days, that type of stuff

down from just under 300 (at my peak) to just under 200 now (32 years old in first pic)

2 years of pretty solid lifting + and running and cutting out most shit from my diet other than beer.

I feel pretty blessed to not have a ton of loose skin, maybe god took pity on me for making me bald though.

I'm 6'6 myself, and ~240, formerly ~280. Well done, m80, we'll make it.
You do hard cardio, man? It's done fucking wonders for me. Maybe I shouldn't be jogging at my weight, but fuck that, jogging or biking and death metal are divine.
I don't do weightlifting, plenty of weight on my body for bodyweight calisthenics, and it's a lot safer and more convenient.
Legs are weird if you stare at them too long, don't sweat them much. Metaphorically. Literally speaking, they should be sweated a lot.
Just make sure you walk with your toes pointed forward, must people point their toes out like a fuckin duck.

Grit your teeth and keep at it. There is no other way. Death metal helps, though. Aggrotech is good as well.

Yeah, not bad but not yet where I want to be

>You do hard cardio, man?
Not currently, other than minor biking to get to work+school. I can't really jog more than a quarter mile before I feel like dying, though I was around 330lbs last time I tried.

Then jog that quarter, walk until you feel alive again, and jog another. Again and again, 3-4x a week.
You gotta hit the wall and get back up over and over again to progress. The first month will probably suck, but once you adapt you start to love it. Best part of my day.
Riding a bike feels like flying, loads of fun, and trail running is like an obstacle course, also great fun.
But I've found that it's the grinding jog I love most. Been adding a few km a month since May.
You just gotta get started, man. The first few weeks are the hardest, but good music helps a ton.

Did you starve yourself for 4 days straight m8? Impressive

You can do it!

dude, focus up on that chest of yours.

grats on the weight loss though.

Posted this yesterday too

Still have ~50lbs to go

332 to 250 so far at 42y/o

You look like you're knock kneed and probably have flat feet. I'm the same way and I already have ankle problems at 25.

Sorry, Im american. It was four months between photos.

>down to 170
>have another 45 pounds to go
>target weight is 125
Are you under five feet tall?

nice man, just keep at it
also yeah, adding in more exercize will speed up your results and feel good

No, Im 5'6

I want to put on headphones when I run but I live around fucking bears and mountain lions and shit.

Lost 50 pounderinos and I find it hard to find pants. I played varsity lacrosse at my fatweight and have fairly big thighs and calfs but my waist is small. Also my upper body is shit

6'7

user, are you the guy playing Hodor by any chance?

Awesome keep at it

if i'm going to die by a wild animal mauling me, i'd rather not know it's coming.

A few seconds of excruciating pain followed by the blissful release of death, vs a minute or so of abject terror while the animal stalks me waiting for the perfect window in which to strike me down.

It's going well I hope. Still no D but oh well :)

lose the earrings dude. other than that, looking good!

Do things normally REEEEEEEEEEE

Anybody have tips for helping loose skin?

I'm down 40 lbs since April and 40 more to go to get under 200. I'm already looking saggy which is almost as bad as being fat t b h

>Still no D
Huh?

The other guy is right, you look like a fucking lesbian. Get rid of those faggot glasses and shitty haircut you dumb poof

T H I C C

good job man, you look strong.

Those face gains tho

Thanks dude, still have to lose another 10kg to be at my goal weight, 70kg rn

That's a baby, man!

you're making it bruh

just be sure you're saving up for that gyno surgery, because once you get to where you wanna be it's gonna drive you mad

hell yeah nigga

dat oneplus 3 tho

loses weight and also stays money concious.

going to have to do something about that resting bitchface

Don't have a before pic; I was way too disgusting in my opinion. Still am tho desu.

5'8" 200 down to 152. Should I track my body recomp? How long do you guys think it would take?

>read the sticky and fell for the strength base meme
Yes I know about the mirror situation

Back looks legit. Fronts gonna be fucked for a long time since you got so big. You can get surgery to fix some of it.

This is me at 142-145lbs from last year (178 currently)
>carb depleted
>did not lift
>no mass
>no core
The whole skin sag was not as bad as I expected it to be, and it should get better the more mass I accumulate.

>Handkerchief matching tie
What are you doing nigger

How much did you weigh at your biggest?

240, but let me paint a picture
>2002-240
>2003-220
>2003-2009-180
>2010-2013-205
>2013 (March to May) - 180
>2013 (May to December) - 160
>2014 (January to April) - 155
>2014 (April to November) - 145
tl;dr it wasn't exactly a crash diet-type loss, but close

I was 350 lbs (5'9") last year, but I don't have a picture of it. Lost those 50 lbs in 6 months, then started gaining weight back due to a few hormone illnesses/a small pituitary tumor. Was 321 (Gained 21 lbs back in 6-ish months) at weigh-in and diagnosis, currently down 15 lbs after just a little over a month. Today's weight was 306 lbs.

I'm on meds for it, exercising for at least an hour a day, and I eat roughly 1200 calories a day, sometimes less. I do have a photo from when I was 321 lbs, so when I lose a significant amount more I'll definitely post that progress.

You guys look amazing, ESPECIALLY PENN. Good for him, sincerely mean it.

> (You)
>T H I C C
>good job man, you look strong.

Thanks bro!

Jesus fucking christ, this is 80% horrible and 20% sad. This is why parents that let their kids become obese should be executed.

Your parents must be legit pieces of human scum, what did they feed you?

How did you do this? Just as in the sticky?

>muh bad parenting
>implying fatties aren't to blame themselves
Execute the kid as well if you're going to be so edgy, don't half ass it.

Your digits... they were so close.

As for the parenting thing, my mom was always working and my dad didn't like me. Neither of my parents were ready to have kids but for some reason they decided to have 3. My parents never really "fed" me in the sense we never cooked or ate meals together. I remember there was a point when I was in 4-5th grade where I was eating 4 packs of ramen noodles for a single meal, or half a bag of pizza rolls. I was basically skinny-fat my entire childhood, but was never too obese. I gained most of my weight after dropping out of highschool after quitting football. That's when I went from ~300 to ~400. My mother laments about not being a good mother when I was growing up, and I've grown to forgive her. My father on the other hand continues to eat like a degenerate pig even though he's just turned 60 and has been dealing with health problems most likely brought about by his eating habbits.