Any manlets tried pic related for an extra 2 inches?

Any manlets tried pic related for an extra 2 inches?

Pathetic im 5'9 and you wont see me dead wearing women shoes

Yes, 5ft9 and now 6ft1.

Have that exact model, was looking for an insole because i didn't like the foot support of my current boots. Using just the sole is pretty comfy and i leave them in all the time, the extra inserts start to get a bit silly and uncomfortable to walk in, might work better if you had a higher boot.

Nah, but I wear timberlands, which give me an inch or two

I guess my lifting shoes are the same?
I wouldn't think they're comfortable to walk long distances in. Also I'm not a lady out on the town.

trips of fpbp. t. 5'9

lol what the fuck

what happens when everyone you know sees you and you're suddenly noticeably taller
you're getting roasted boy

what happens when you finally get naked with a girl and shes taller than you all of a sudden
how u explain that

what happens when you go to a friends house and take your shoes off and you shrink like 10%

what happens when you go to the beach
do you just keep your shoes on like a goober

think things through

>what happens when everyone you know sees you and you're suddenly noticeably taller
Just stand up extra straight and with good posture. People will think you're just healthier.

I think I have good posture, and I'm 5'7 and a guy in my gym thought I was 5'10-5'11. He really seemed to not believe that I was 5'7.
Maybe it was because I was doing chinups and I looked taller with my long-ish arms fully extended.

But yeah posture, age and looking strong makes you look "taller" than you are. I'm taller than my dad and grandfather, but for some reason I don't perceive them as shorter than me.

I have a pair of nike air max 90s which give me 2 inches. I'm 6 ft in them.

My mum says they look like space boots though. She says I look like a spice girl

Savage

I'm 5'7". It's dumb as hell, don't do it.
Just find something else to soothe your aching ego.

This. My dad'd 5'3" and he doesn't seem like a midget in a crowd. Probably because of his high test, barrel chest, and general demeanor.
Same with drill sergeants.

>5'9
>suddenly 6'1
>"oh, must be that healthy diet he's on"

Fucking manlets

They give 2 inches, not 4. So they would make someone 5'9 to 5'11

wear two

BTFO

what's the point of this

>be 5'9
>actually 5'6.5
>bring girl home after party
>take your shoes off
>shes not towering over you
>"uhh, my friends just called me.... i need to go..."

not worth it, manlet. be confident with what you do have

*now towering over you

5'8" Grew up in the country so If i'm wearing pants, I'll just wear my cowboy boots and add 1.5-2"

note to self: people in cowboy boots are propably undercover manlets

Possibly, more of a bonus than a need to for me. I'm not insecure in my height, but have been lazy on getting some good shorts and shoes to go with them.

>taking your shoes off to fuck
What are you a footfag?

I wear 3inch insoles in shoes with 2 inch heels, go from 5'6'' to 5'11'', feels good pham. Tho I dread getting with a girl, I'm 29 hkv anyway (thanks bald chinlet genes) so it prob won't ever come to that

I'm 6'3 and wear them in boots so I can be a 6'6 overlord (srs)

Where do you buy them from?

Damn, never thought it before but the majority of drill sergeants are below 6'.

I was messing around with this girl that played basketball and got some so we would be the same height. Worked well for what i needed them for eventually threw them away.

I use them. They work. Just have to buy shoes about a size larger then you normally would.

That's like my brother. He's 5'3 but somehow gets the same respect of someone much taller. Could be because he has a large frame, is rich and dresses well