>light sweaters/sweatshirts are needed again
>football is on again
>bulking season, lifts skyrocket
>holidays, presents and money
>back at uni, surrounded by friends and females
>comfort food is normal again

Who /autumn/ here?
If not, why?

yeah. Going to uni again in 10 days. Still gonna wear tshirts cuase its warm here until November lol. Girls and friends gonna mire . Nice feelings man.

The colder the season the comfier

I love summer the most but now that ive been lifting for multiple years and am not a skeleton anymore, i sweat a lot.

Looking forward to fall so i can wear clothes and still be comfy.

Sorry, winter is /comfy/ AF for me. Only because of where I live. Fall and Summer blend together and the weather is just hot nonstop.

S.Florida has two seasons: Hot and a little bit cold.

I live in NJ, but go to uni in Ohio. It's a bit chilly up here, so I can toss on a sweatshirt in mid October. I usually wear a light fleece so my arm muscles still pop through.

The fucking snow in January gets tedious. I think we can all agree that spring is shit tier

Yeah, basicly been pining for fall to come all summer because then I am back at uni, away from my parents, in my own place with my mates, getting laid again, smoking weed, getting drunk, gym is available again. I spend most of my summer working, so its great to be back to uni and in a bigger city.

I feel you man, I'm in the military and fall means holidays and that means going home.

In the UK, summer is basically fall/autumn, which we get for about 3 months (Jun/Jul/Aug). The rest of the year is winter.

I despise any weather other than 20C+ and sun/light cloud. If someone said a family member would die in return for that weather at all times, I'd probably go for it.

what does this have to do with Veeky Forums?

here's your (You)

kys

I like pools and swimming too but I guess summer has lot a lot of its luster now that I'm not a kid, so fall/spring are fairly better.

Why so grumpy big guy?

I like all seasons except summer. I can't handle hot humid weather at all. Would gladly take 4 seasons of winter if it meant no summer

For you.

did you actually think i implied all those posts were made by the same person? why would you take a screenshot?

settle down pal

Autumn and winter best seasons. Comfy as fuck and beautiful holidays. Plus cuties in winterclothing are hot

You first tough guy

>seasonal depression
>feel like killing myself from october to april

i hate fall/winter.

Central Florida here. It's either pouring and humid as fuck or hot and humid as fuck

I get ridiculous canadian winter and florida summer. I just want to move from this shithole

Autumn is beautiful, but damn all those leaves I have to rake.

supplement rhodiola rosea, vitamin D, ginseng, ginger and tumeric
problem solved
get outside even if it's raining
get a bike
go for runs
hit up the sauna at least 2x a week
make this shit comfy man
you can do it

I love raking leafs in autumn. It's become therapeutic for me.
It is especially good when you're high as shit.

It gets repetative on a larger scale.