How do YOU balance your love for gymming with love for food?

how do YOU balance your love for gymming with love for food?

IIFYM+IF
next question

I hate food. Anyone who loves to eat is lucky as fuck. If you're not a swole 110kg beast I don't know what the fuck you're doing.

Every meal is a goddamn struggle.

Every meal is just math now. I no longer eat for fun, I eat for my gains.

I don't really count calories as well as I should, but after a takeaway I can easily eat only 1200 or so calories the next day.

For example today I had homemade pizza but because it's so calorie heavy I'm just eating pieces of it all day instead of having breakfast/dinner/tea.

But tomorrow I'll make my cutting special of veggies, quorn, a slab of noodles for an easy 600 calorie meal that's bulky enough to fill me but leave a deceit big enough to let me have a sandwich at lunch.

>pic related. the easiest cutting meal that's tasty as fuck

I'm a foodie. So I focus on really good food it was easy to cut out trash food and just have moderate amounts of truly delicious food. I lost 60 lbs of fat in a year that way.

Looks like shit :^)

/thread

>go to gym
>get bigger
>burn more calories
>can now eat more delicious food

basically this

be comfy getting bigger and stronger around 16% bf

This, but I don't eat any sweet stuff or junk food. The worst things I eat are eggs and cheese
Your diet is much more than just macros

bulk forever

Step 1: Grow up to be a big boy (6'2"+)
Step 2: Calculate your calorie intake (Mine needs to be 4000 kcal/day)
Step 3: Work out

Pretty much. The joy of starting at 110lbs

I eat what I want then I lift weights at the gym.

It sucks cutting when on a normal day I could easily pound three large pizzas with dessert.

>which is the reason why I got fat to begin with.

Most fat people don't love food, they just love stuffing themselves.

>4000kcal a day
Unless you're >220lbs and doing hard manual labor for at least 8 hours a day or doing cardio for multiple hours every day, there is no chance you actually need 4000 calories daily.

During the week days I usually eat 1500-2100 calories of whole foods (meat, veggies, dairy, fruit, grains) and exercise like a motherfucker. Weekends I eat at maintenance, but eat like shit and largely sit on my ass. Losing 1-2 pounds a week and looking better than ever.

You're literally a failure as an organism.

I think your pizza is retarded.

It's harder to combine my love for fasting with my love for working out.
Muscle memory is real, right?

I'm at 155lbs/ 70kg and burn 3500 with some walking and 4h jogging a week.

Yeah, that seems plausible, but that's still not 4000 calories and 500 calories surplus every day adds up to 1 additional pound of bodyweight (at least 3/4 of that fat) every week. As a natty you can only hope to put on one pound of muscle every month at best and only if you're still intermediate and gaining muscle pretty easily.

LIFT BIG EAT BIG GET BIG

Eat whatever the fuck I want most of the time, because bulking.
Then when I do need to cut I just have the discipline not to eat too much. I can pretty easily suppress my hunger.

bulking

>500 calories surplus every day adds up to 1 additional pound of bodyweight (at least 3/4 of that fat) every week

More like half of it is fat, if even that. The only way what you said would be true is if you had 3+ years of natty lifting under your belt, but usually people don't do a 500 kcal surplus at that level.

As a natty in your first year, you can easily put on half a pound of muscle a week. You've been memed.

>tfw just about to hit 220 with no plans of stopping

Well it's pretty complicated OP.

First
>go to the gym

second
>eat delicious food

Soylent was made for you.

I'm on a clean bulk and try to add as little fat to my frame as possible to make the cutting easier and see my abs whenever I look in the mirror. My biggest motivator to keep on going.

And that's cool, but what you said is still 100% wrong.

>The thickness of that crust

Disgusting.

I cook smarter. This bad boy is only 330 calories.

Italian?

Yeah, but even going by your number, a 300 calorie surplus should just about suffice to max out your gains while minimizing fat deposits. It's not going to be like 50/50 like with the 500 calorie surplus but rather around 75/25.

Yeah I'd rather eat melted cheese on top of cardboard

I eat a lot.

I have a job that has me on my feet and moving 40 hours per week. I'm 6'2, 210 and 13-14% bf. I'm gaining about .3-.5 lbs per week on 4500 calories per day.

>it's fucking nothing
Try canned beans in tomato sauce with some cayenne pepper added.
>around 400 calories
>actually filling and tasty meal
>shitton of fiber
Don't look at the sodium though.

This. I used to feel like a fat slob when I ordered the large portions at restaurants. Now I eat them without reserve knowing that I'm just going to burn it all off at the gym.

>You're literally a failure as an organism.

Says the fat piece of shit.

I may hate eating, but I've forced myself to 210lbs.

recipe?
that looks bretty gud

>Anyone who loves to eat is lucky as fuck.
Problem with liking eating is liking it too much and the wrong types of foods. If I don't count calories and eat the stuff I like in the quantities I want, I'm literally consuming like 5000-8000 calories every day and it's mostly sugar, simple carbs and fat. Not a very good base for getting swole. It's more of a reason to be a fat fuck.

Lol fatty

I wanna make an info graphic about it...

Basically, for the crust: 300g schredded cauliflower, 1 egg, 35~40g of protein cheese from My Protein (shit is 169 cals/37g prot for 100g).
Microwave the shredded cauli in a microwave for 5 minutes. Then remove the water left usig a clean dish towel and pressing.
Shred the cheese, beat the egg, mix. Cook for 15~25 minutes in a 200°C oven.
For the topping:
Home made tomato sauce/paste, mushroom, few red sweet pepper, and a sweet tomato (though I'd go against it, it doesn't cook well with the rest.) Then I topped it with more cheese, and origan. (around 10~15g) Baked for 10 minutes.
That's about it!

Iktf
Every meal you gotta push yourself to finish it, because there is no hunger left after a few bites

I gained 10 kilos over the last 6 months through 4 meal days but the growth is halting

I just don't know how to fit another meal in here

You're not allowed to criticize shit if your idea of a tasty meal is dumping two cans into a pot.

this

its not even a contest at this point

>implying sodium matters

Nah, I'm 15% bf at 160lbs and started bulking a month ago. I just noticed I gain a shitton of weight in no time when I dirty bulk.

Has anyone posted good results lifting while using soylent? I assume you need to supplement protons since it's balanced for average daily needs and not gainz.

I hate dealing with food almost as much as I hate counting macros, so this seems like a good deal to me as long as it's affordable.

fpbp

What's the point. You're packing mostly fat, that it'll take you longer to get rid of. Clean bulk is way more efficient.

Yeah, that's actually what I'm doing right now. I'm not so retarded as to not change my nutrition when I gained 10 pounds in under 2 weeks. Dirty bulking is not something I'd do again or for a prolonged period and certainly not something I'd suggest for most people.

>Implying love for food isn't healthy food choices.
>Get woke

Stop this body type meme. The only difference between ectomorph and mesomorph is that mesomorph eats more. Same with endomorph

No, you're literally a failure for hating to eat. That's like hating sex or breathing. KYS.

by knowing how to cook healthy and tasty meals. drowning your food in cheese (or the """cheese""" you americans eat) or deep frying it aren't the only way to make it taste good

I hate sex and breathing but love food

this
and skeletal frame

>Stomach cancer: the post

Failure. kill self.

Shut up you fat cunt

Bullshit, they have differently shaped torsoes

Trenbolone.

Permabulk, gotta eat big to get big, cmon

>organisms literally have two in born directives: stay alive and reproduce
>you can't eat, one of the most important actions necessary to living
>tries to cover up his glaring genetic defect by calling me fat

Kill yourself.

I feel this way too, i think it might be years of horrible mom cooking

FUCK I HAD ONE SLICE OF FUCKING CHEESECAKE AND NOW ALL MY MACROS FOR THE DAY ARE SO FUCKED UP

450 Kcal
36g fat
35g carbs

I'm so hungry but already +400 cal for the day I was doing so well fuck everything

>+IF

What?