Fit Girl Thread

There should always be at least one...

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/bakharnabieva/
instagram.com/alisamarie_tarsa/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

real fit girls coming through

How strong are fit women compared to untrained but in shape men?

a bit stronger, provided the fit girls actually lift heavy. 2-2.5pl8 squats and 3pl8 deadlifts are not uncommon, and untrained guys typically squat (if they did a true 1RM) like 1-1.5pl8 and DL maybe 2pl8

Why is every fucking fit grill thread is the exact same?

>godzilla tier quads
>dyel everything else

he said "in shape" not untrained though. ofc a fit grill is stronger than a sperglord

he literally said "untrained but in shape men". I gave numbers based on what I've seen. a true sperglord wouldn't squat 1.5pl8 and DL 2pl8 the first day in the gym, but someone in decent shape probably could.

If bitch touched my ferrari id wreck that cunt

She's a car model. She gets payed to sit on cars and touch them.

If bitch touched my ferrari id wreck that cunt

how do you get that kind of ab definition without any kind of muscle tone on the rest of the body?
salad and cruches all day or what?

>them quads

The girls that actually work out in my gym has quads like this. What I want to know is does it make sex any more interesting or is it just the same?

I also ponder the answer to this question.

She got a insta?

instagram.com/bakharnabieva/

BREHS

Is that the girl would lost her arm to a based shark?

There's a great YouTube video where the world's strongest woman arm wrestles random dudes at a bar and gets her ass handed to her all but one time. Does that help answer your question?

low bf
clench your stomach
twist your body
have good lighting
pick the best picture out of 10

and maybe a few crunches

no that was bethany hamilton, this is tatiana weston webb

Thx ma nigga!

Name?

instagram.com/alisamarie_tarsa/

She used to do some shows on MFC until her name got out. Nothing explicit, occasional flashing/flexing and nude workout tease.

Who dat op?

ty men
she's gorgeous

torrie wilson

this pic made me die

You drunk?

How heavy are those dumbbells?

WHAT A WASTE

So sad

Looks like 15lbs max.

Not much.

Waste of what? Dey gay. Plenty of actually attractive women in the sea.
Them lezzies look happy enough.

Women only exist for procreation. The defective should be culled.

Attractive het women who range from thick to petite exist for procreation.
Everything else is of little import. Culling is a waste of time and resources. Allowing them to die out by their own hands and deeds is proper.

Besides, they're both gay which can be transferred to a kid, not even 5/10, and their workouts have made them mostly infertile and their bodies are hostile to new life, and they're going to be terrible fucks.
So their useless to the average man and offputing to the average woman.

That right there is the manliest man in Sweden

Fit wife butt

Standard NPC Bikini competitor. Thinks she's hot, doesn't diet down nearly lean enough for the show, and believes she has all the answers now. Has she started online coaching and advertising on Instagram yet?

That roastie aint fit
She's doing a glue stretch. if she were fit then her ass would be closer to the floor if not touching it

kek

name?

>The girls that actually work out in my gym has quads like this. What I want to know is does it make sex any more interesting or is it just the same?
You must find a way to have sex with her and then return to share your experience. Good luck soldier

So what. She cute but isn't really fit

>This thread
Urge to rape and impregnate...RISING

>Get in the folder and don't make me have to say it twice.

Why do you guys like muscular women so much?

I don't know about these guys but I'm fit and im attracted to a woman who can take care of her body , health and fitness are fucking hot.

it's why chicks who take it to the extreme are unattractive. For me at least.

>Reeee
F'n normie

Not muscular, but just 'fit' yet feminine (basically have a thin layer of fat over some muscle)
Heres a few reasons:
She will age well
She's a rare woman who values discipline, hard work and dedication
She'd probably be good in bed (or at least able to try all sorts of freaky shit)
She will help pass those values on to our kids
She probably has more self respect
Also it just looks hot

Looking fkn great for 41 tbqhfams

grill here

kinda curious if other grills browse these threads too

not looking for yous from silly boys i am seriously curious desu

have one anyway bb

thanks but this is serious

a fair number do, but they mostly lurk or avoid posting pics. don't know if it's the constant barrage of londons or if someone eventually goes too far, but a girl who regularly posts pics doesn't last long. can't really think of any who lasted more than a year or so. laura might have been close to two years before she left

I see

I like to lurk them because I like to get inspiration and also a realistic idea of my goals but as time goes on I think I'm starting to mire a little too much...

Who this be?