Who else /watching my 600 pound life/ here?

Who else /watching my 600 pound life/ here?

I wonder if I could deadlift him

it would be extremely painful

Hes a big guy

4u

There's something extremely depressing about those ten second guitar melodies they play whenever the fat person is doing something.

The doctor in this show is based. He straight up tells people "You're going to die if you don't do this"

stream when?

I do not have TLC where can I watch it and wich episode is best?

When the new season start?

I can't. It's so hard to watch, I just feel bad for them

I watch this show and think I might be due for a cheat meal.

How does it feel seeing yourself on tv

fat people make me hungry if i look at one too long

Catherine get off the fucking computer and go to bed it's late here ffs

It makes me rage.

I know they have a legit addiction, but they need to quit junk food and fast food cold turkey. They always seem resigned to their life and their fate, even though they have the power to probably turn it around. They often have their idiot family members supporting their habit, when a family that truly cared about them would bring them 2000 calories of healthy food a day and tell them that if they wanted their precious pizza hut, they'd have to get down to a weight where they could waddle their fat ass over there and get it themselves. No fast food, no matter how much they cry and scream. Their family members are almost always idiot enablers who allow them to act like a planet-sized two year old. You might feel kind of bad for them, but they're ultimately driving themselves to an early grave, and refuse to make the changes necessary to get better.

Makes me want to punch my monitor.

Watch Penny or Paulette.

when I watch them make millions of excuses and use fat logic "I didn't eat much" when they put down a full jumbo pizza and pan of brownies I see uncomfy parallels with my drinking. Show makes me go to the gym, drink less, (or not at all) and really helps me think about what a shit person I can be and how to fix it.

>Penny

This episode is great.

>I have spent the last six months giving it all I have to lose weight and have been successful in losing weight.

Yeah...

Addicted to it. Watch it usually after I work out and am enjoying my post workout meal. My wife always walks in an just says "Jesus christ you're watching the fat people again"

I use to watch it when I had cable. It's a good show they because some of them do lose the weight and end up better people. The guy from Guam with the filipino wife died if I remember correctly. That one just goes to show how bad filipino food is for you.

I watch biggest loser religiously and my GF always rolls her eyes and asks how i can enjoy watching fat people crying.

She just doesn't understand.

A lot of them are on YT for free, just edited so as to not get taken down by copyright. Not high quality, but available from time to time.

I like the ones where the fatties are honest about what got them fat.

Some have been sexually abused, and used food as an escape, and they're honest about it. Even the ones that were like "I had a rough family life/my parents divorced/mom didn't pay attention to me" are HONEST about why they got the way they did and those are the ones who usually succeed in their goals.

Melissa, the one that the old men were heckling in the beginning of the episode, and the one who lost a baby but has three kids looks PHENOMENAL after her weight loss. You would never look at her and guess that she used the be over 600 lbs.

You would think at some point they would say "holy shit I can't get out of bed or piss in a toilet, maybe I should cut " & those fucking enablers need to be shot.

>those fucking enablers need to be shot

I think some like Penny's husband just like living off the disability and don't wanna go back to work.

That guy definitely knew what was at stake.