There are still people who don't buy unflavoured whey

>there are still people who don't buy unflavoured whey

Other urls found in this thread:

ergo-log.com/justtastecarbs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>there are still people who buy whey

this.

Why aren't you getting your macros from real food OP?

They reason they make flavored whey is because unflavored whey is absolutely disgusting

>there are people who genuinely think there are downsides to using a cheap and complete source of protein that is flavored whey

>waah people do better than me using things I don't like

Your life is miserable

unflavoured whey has less taste to it than fucking flour. you can mix it with water and barely notice it's there.

that gross flavor all shakes try to eliminate comes from the fucking sweeteners they use, not the whey itself

here's a downside: they all taste like garbage and you could be getting the same macros without suffering by picking unflavoured

2 scoops of chocolate whey + 1 banana in 12 oz of milk. Thank me later

>artificial sweeteners all day every day
>filled with heavy metals unless you get the really expensive brands
>farts

I wanna kiss Anna.
Right on the face.

Anna is cute. Cute!

but whey has a flavor, why would I pay to remove it?

fuck off chris, some people realise the difference between 72g/100 and 74g/100 protein content of flavored and unflavored whey is negligible

you're pretty autistic if you think the argument is the added one gram of protein and not the by far superior taste

isn't she like 15?

I actually bought non flavored whey, and it doesnt really taste that bad to be honest. It tastes just neutral.

Why the fuck didnt I do this before? There is literally zero reasons to have flavor in whey.

Having flavor in when is just like a cheatday.

I always hated the taste of whey powders because they were like some crappy meal replacements for the fatties who just must have their chocolate treat every day but because it's all artificial flavours and sweeteners it never tastes "real" but instead just gross.
Tried unflavoured and I can just down it in 5 seconds without even thinking because it has no flavor at all. Never going back.

>there are still people who don't buy unflavoured whey
What are you talking about? Are you serious?
Winco bulk whey protein master-race here. Why spend more for the same thing? Also, you can buy as much or as little as you want this way.

Whey protein is whey protein (unless it's isolate). It's dumb to pay extra for a fancy plastic jug and labels when it's the same exact product.

vanilla milk + cookies and cream proton powder

I think that perhaps these things are part of a different ideology. A great divide between different people.

On one side you have the animals who need their X, their smokes, their alcohol, their whatever thing that makes them get feeling Y.

and then there are the machines who eat things so that they dont die. Who eat things to grow muscles. Who eat things as if they are gods inside of their brains, and their body is their creation that they can tinker with. Only raw, brutal numbers matter to them. Taste is just another, irrelevant number, right alongside smell. Even love. The only thing that matters is growing big, without growing sick and getting cancer from potentially hazardous artificial flavors.

Litreally everything tastes better then this fucking crap.

Too many people are just spoiled little babbys that can't handle anything that isn't SWEET SWEET SWEET, just like they can't handle anything other than HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Society wants to keep us in a perpetual state of childhood, and part of that is every fucking thing having to be SWEET SWEET SWEET in some way. It's time to grow up, user, and accept that everything isnt SWEET and that's the way it should be. There's nothing intrinsically wrong with unflavored whey, it's your sense of taste that's skewed. Fix that and your life will improve.

Legal where I live

but the thing is I'm not advocating for "stop having fun". I'm saying it's better

perfect

this
it's like the meme that never ends

Isnt the entire world going along this path? Everything is getting smoothed out, automated, reduced to its basic components and packaged, shipped abroad...

There were ideologies who thought that there is spiritual value in work. Thought that it was important to the shape of man.

As there are also similar people who still think that things like taste are not relics of the past. Who think that they are important things to the shape of life.

But your body will perform the same, with the same minerals and nutrients, regardless of taste...the only thing that sometimes changes with taste is the insulin response being triggered by your taste buds.

But what if the food isnt high on the glycemic index anyhow? The taste doesnt matter. Then, the taste may even be detrimental.

ergo-log.com/justtastecarbs.html

It's not better. It's SHIT. Really, honestly, nobody should have to bother with protein supplements at all, they should get it from the food they eat. But under some circumstances it's just not possible. I only buy half a pound of generic whey in bulk from Winco every few weeks, because I don't use it much, because I don't NEED to use it much. But it's faster and healthier when I'm having breakfast than having to make one more thing, or getting scrambled eggs at work, or paying a premium for Greek yogurt to eat at home. I mix it with a little water, it's down the hatch in less than 5 seconds, and I've got a decent amount of protein to start my day. Simple. Easy. CHEAP. But what I DON'T want is bunch of extra sweetener, and shitty flavoring that while 'natural' so far as the law goes, doesn't come from the food they actually are emulating the flavor of. Also I can't and don't eat chocolate, ever. Why should I change? I have no reason and none of yours or anyone elses' arguments hold any water with me.

dude we agree. I said unflavoured is better. and I also only use it when necessary and get 75%+ of my protein from food

Not eating enjoyable food (real homecooked gourmet) is probably one of the main reasons why so many people on this board hate their lives

protein from foods has lower bio availability than whey proteins though. Less muscle synthesis because of it.

No satan, its the other way around. Hating your life means that you dont care that much about taste, and more importantly, sharing it with others.

Oh that is SUCH nonsense. Protein supplements have only been around for maybe 20 years, man has been building muscle on just food alone for thousands of years. There are also compounds and substances in real foods that are beneficial for muscle building, that you can't get in protein supplements. We EVOLVED to eat foods, especially MEAT, and that's really what's best for us: FOOD. Protein supplements are OK as SUPPLEMENTS. Eat real food for the majority of your protein needs.

wat?

in b4 the guy replying to you wastes his breath on some low IQ, muh paleo shit.

Gotta go to sleep, but that dude is just so wrong on many levels. Whey protein is cool. That dude should read some stuff, lurk moar.

Too old for you?

not him but I just like to get my protein from food because it actually fills me up and keeps me feeling good and full of energy unlike whey

EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD EAT REAL FOOD

Satanic trips

or maybe he just prefers it flavored?

So.... we can't make anything more effective than what happens naturally??
Hmmm........
No.

>There are also compounds and substances in real foods that are beneficial for muscle building, that you can't get in protein supplements.
Your whey usage has created a cognitive deficit, apparently.

Love is an open door, bro. Remember that when she asks why you watch pee.

why is it that there are always near mongoloids who come out of the woodwork, a couple of days after a major discussion happened and a consensus was reached. Who go 180 degrees, put their foot on the ground and proclaim that what they spout is the status quo.

There are so many topics in which this happens. And most of us cant be arsed to find the major/popular research points back because the evidence is so overwhelming for them and gets repeated every once in a while by others.

I fucking hate faggets like you. Why dont you fucks just kill yourselves already. I am not going to save every little piece of research that comes my way just to satisfy the double digit IQ tards like you every 2 seconds.

Is it weird if your girlfriend tries to watch you pee? Mine does it occasionally and I don't know why.

>There are still fucks on Veeky Forums who think objective arguments like flavored vs unflavored are nessicary

Holy shit you fucks. Gains is gains, eat whatever you think is easiest to get them.

Why the fuck do people care so much about what other people do, it's pathetic

Seconding.
Protein powder and 99% of sups are shit-tier.

never had unflavored, always used flavored ones, what does unflavored taste like, and is it worth it?

Mine does too, but I think she's just interested/curious/likes penis. She also fondles me when we sleep.

that means she likes u bro

literally nothing. imagine a tasteless odorless powder, it's that. it's the best after workout at the gym because you cant have cold milk so cold water is fine because it's literally like drinking a glass of water that has some flour or something in it

like if you use a lot of water. If not, it tastes horrible. I just mix a scoop with a little bit of water and drink it like a protein shot. It's disgusting, but fast.

I use like 5dl (shaker cup) worth of water for two scoops. Why not? Water is free and it only takes a few seconds to drink anyway

I always pour some extra water after to get the leftovers regardless. I guess I just like drinking it quickly then washing it down with pure water.

so its not that bad? i usually just get some vanilla, some milk, and a banana and blend that for my shake

I just put one of these bad boys in my morning whey, tastes good and adds 8g of protons and the goodness of 62 bananas.

>only 8g of protons

It adds 8g to the mix, for a total of 54g laddy.

If you do that, you probably won't even taste the powder.

>tfw pee fetish

what about soy protein isolate, or is that different from the "soy" that is listed on this chart?

>put chocolate whey in milk
>almost the same as chocolate milk

Could be worst

Fuck dude I take coffee black and add a scoop of vanilla in my oats. I'm not going to accuse of of having a bad case of autism but you're acting as if you do.

whey is cheaper and easier to prepair, also I really don't feel like choking on cottage cheese after every workout

rather 100% unless youve got scurvy or your living place has no sun