That with Klinefelters who tries to get to CHAD GOD MODE

>that with Klinefelters who tries to get to CHAD GOD MODE

Other urls found in this thread:

66.media.tumblr.com/d0fb8d86ade4805346129cee92435e16/tumblr_nm94ve1ygk1qmfffoo1_1280.jpg
mdvstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/DSC_0134.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tries to make a sentence

Any girl with half a brain is gonna think these guys are gay.

I could pull more chicks built 5"11 pale and balding ginger

>jelly

Please, that's what fat chicks say to justify their "he can't handle a real woman like me he probably likes men lol" bullshit.

I thought it was a meme but my anecdotal evidence says that attractive guys are generally more likely to be gay or bisexual. So they still slay tons of pussy but they're gaping some boy holes too.

wrong there are more attractive straight guys it just happens that a higher percentage of gay/bisexual is attractive

You are retarded. All of these men are easily in the top 10th percentile of men in terms of looks. Even if one of them were a complete autiste he would still pull women easily.

What, does klinefelter's make you allergic to tren?

if you don't think that these guys are natty you should kys

Want to know how I know you're DYEL?

No I have not lifted for a year and expect to gain as much the next five years.

Top 10th percentile is too low. I'd put them in the top 1 percent of men in terms of looks.

agree, even among only whites not every 10th guy is this attractive

are they really natty?

yes, they have chad genetics and was fostered by chad parents

ehh, kinda stretching it a bit with 1%
body wise, yeah, but their faces are 6-7/10 at best

Yeah no, even their faces are 8+

You don't know how ugly most people are

if this is 8+
66.media.tumblr.com/d0fb8d86ade4805346129cee92435e16/tumblr_nm94ve1ygk1qmfffoo1_1280.jpg

then this is 10 000 000 / 10
mdvstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/DSC_0134.jpg

Mike?

you pick 100 random blokes off the street, maybe 10 will do exercise regularly and of those maybe 2-3 will look like they lift
And when you factor in older and fat people, even a 7/10 face will put you well into the top ten % (more like top 5%)

>that guy on Veeky Forums who replies to every poster at once.

idk, i think people value face more
you take an average body guy (not skelly, not fat) of average height (not manlet, not giraffe) but with a 10/10 face
and compare it to a guy with this body but 6-7/10 face, i'd say 10/10 face wins 80% times

not a fat chick but story time
>knew girl for 6+ years, we are friends.
>somehow we ended up dating
>Broke her heart(no spark for me)

>since I see her family on a pretty regular basis they just insinuated that the only reason i don't want to be with her MUST be because I'm gay.
>her mom is a psychologist, referencing my lack of successful relationships when providing "proof" that I'm gay (she took fucking notes when I said ANYTHING, with that little "hmm" and FUCKING HEAD BOB)
>this over two YEARS
>Got tired of it
>So I fucked one of her friends, and then her classmate, and then her SISTER and THEN she "accidentally" caught me fucking another girl.
>the gay jokes stopped, but we aren't Friends anymore.
>bummer she was 10/10 friend for the first 7 years

also 6'3" DYEL .

>you pick 100 random blokes off the street, maybe 10 will do exercise regularly and of those maybe 2-3 will look like they lift

Do you live in the fucking 3rd world or innacity ghetto?

Literally everyone is swole as fuck where I live. the only dudes who even go to the gym are those who aren't already jacked from farming/military

not the guy that you were replying to but where i live (london) it was fashionable for a couple years to be big, but now its going back to being fashionable to be lankier again.

fashions change. i also noticed its more the college age guys who want to be huge, younger dudes dont care, and older dudes dont have time to care