What's the matter Veeky Forums? Afraid we might fuck your bitch?

What's the matter Veeky Forums? Afraid we might fuck your bitch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>whats the matter meathead? Afraid i might...take yo girl?

>Afraid we might fuck your bitch?
You assholes stay away from my dog or ill get my shotgun

If I saw any of those clowns in public I would laugh out loud

Why are they dressed like that?

I guess we just have to stop working out and kill ourselves guys.

How could we ever compete?

Why be a Chad when you can be a pua?

Isnt Mystery a depressed wrack now after his bimbo wife cuked him?

To stand out amongst all the average Joes that more or less dress the same

He has been a wreck all his life, even though he's had great success with women. I think he's bipolar or something

Clown convention

>be me
>have low inhibition from years of training
>have no trouble talking
>more confident than all my friends when the subject is approaching and all the shit
>studying and working
>no time or money to go out
>have no desire to get the whores at parties
>social circle getting more and more smaller
>no time to expand social circle
>cant do cold approach because thats bullshit, you need contacts to get the any girl in daygame

I don't know why some people talk shit about PUA here. It's incredible autistic and disgusting but you can learn a thing or two from it.
I talked to nobody during high school and my once I listened to my mother talking to a friend of her that she suspect I had autism (the correct term would be aspergers but back in that time everything was autism). I spent my first 3 years of college learning and applying PUA. I regret and cringe from a lot of moments, I wouldn't repeat them but, even if it really fucked up me in college (I lived to go partying and picking up women for 3 years, didn't studied and I'm still paying for it until today), at least I got a priceless skill in life. I have no fear or anxiety of approaching or scaling with women. Sadly, you can't have all the confidence in the world but you still need time and money to chase, also with time you learn that what comes easy is not that good.

So if you have trouble approaching, free time to go out and money then watch RSD, simplepickup and really apply all the bullshit, it gonna pay off someday.

I am a little afraid yes. Because she's a massive whore and she already fucks me, and I'm 100% dork.

kek i remember when mystery was spammed on Veeky Forums daily. afraid im gonna.......................take your girl?

>It's incredible autistic and disgusting
that's why, user
you can glean a good lesson from damn near anything, that doesn't make it a good thing

Why are you using bitch in the singular?

Honestly, if I had a gf who would fall for the garbage that puas teach, they'd really be doing me a favor by showing me she's not worth being with.

Did chortle

>>cant do cold approach because thats bullshit, you need contacts to get the any girl in daygame

says who

wtf i hate looking normal now

DAVID DUKE

World Peace is the best thing on TV. Completely lost it when I saw this segment:

youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U

It's peacocking. Even if they look ridiculous they're getting attention from girls.