Is the DNP season started yet? Haven't seen the threads in a while

Is the DNP season started yet? Haven't seen the threads in a while.

still 82+ degrees in every part of the US that is relevant, excluding california

Thought so. Just got laid off and think that I could benefit from staying home under A\C for a while.
Last source I bought from was shit, so I wonder if anything good is on the market now.

>Last source I bought from was shit
Where did you get it?

Shoo, shoo, DEA!

Iggy

~2 months too early

Just wondering; who are you people that use DNP ?
Roiders ? Physique competitors? Or just lazy fatasses too lazy to eat right and exercise...

All three only 2 of them see results though.

i'd like to know as well. i'm down 11lb on this cut but have like 20lb of fat to lose. id like to know if dnp can be used on someone who is like 23% bf to get to where he wants fast without killing himself

Given you follow a good diet and buy from a trusted source it can. Just dont fry your insides trying to get quicker results.

Just placed my order today lads.
DNP season in the UK is here.

well clearly. i'd be scared to take the higher end doses just from what i've seen people go through on here.

shit i'm most scared of is the cataracts. my eyes are already bad enough as it is. last thing i need is to go legally blind.

>tfw no more dhacks :^(

I have an eating disorder so I've been trough at least 7 cycles already

>3 week cut
vs
>3 month cut

there is no "lazy" component, unless you willingly want to waste 9 weeks eating at a deficit

I can eat at a 300 surplus for 6 months, then cut once a year whenever I want to

Im 90kg 6'1

Would i see much results from 2 weeks of 250mg ED?

Anyone else think the 11% metabolism increase per 100mg of crystal or whatever it is, is complete bullshit? To me it seems way way higher than that.

what's your height/weight ? are you a roider ?

>2 weeks of 250mg ED
it's nothing. Better do it normal way with 1k cal deficit

5'11 170

No, but I box, run, and lift

How effective is DNP? lets say i used it for a month how much could i lose?

depends on dose and your stats

but to answer you the most i've lost with it was ~30lbs in 45 days. ran at 250mg for most of the time, took a 1 week break during that period but kept cutting, and ran at 500mg for two weeks

How much cyanide am I supposed to mix with it in order to extend my weight loss program?

Is there another explosive/herbicide that I can use in combination with it to increase results?

yea bleach

how much would you recommend? im 5'6 at 174 lbs. Would like to be 150 ish. Ive plateaued on weight for a while now used to weigh 240

if you have a life/responsibilities and actually have to leave the house don't run over 250mg for your first time. The sweating will be completely disgusting (DNP sweat also smells like shit)

You build a tolerance to it though as you run more cycles. My first cycle of DNP I was sweating my ass off, I could sweat through a fresh pair of clothes in less than 10 minutes. 2nd time I sweat way less, 3rd time I didn't even sweat at all unless I went outside and it was hot out.

i live in alaska so it should help with the sweating haha. would 250mg help a
lot cutting tho?

39yo lazy cunt who likes to eat crisps but still manages to stay within the normal weight range for my height and age. I use it a month before going on a holiday abroad where I may need to get my shirt off.

depends on your stats. it multiplies your TDEE by 11% per 100mg of crystal dnp, or 15% per 100mg of powder (basically just more concentrated I guess, same results per side effects). If you take 250mg your tdee will be multiplied by 1.275. so if your TDEE is 2500 and you're on a 1k deficit, your TDEE will now be 3187, which makes your 1k deficit a 1687 deficit. In other words you'll be cutting ~68.7% faster which is insane.

On 500mg that would turn a 1k deficit into a 2375 deficit, or almost 5lbs a week instead of 2lbs a week.

But again for your first time doses above 250mg are pretty hellish. If you feel you can handle it, go for it. I was sweating my ass off even in the winter in new york on my first 500mg cycle though.

>would 250mg help a lot cutting tho?
Not much, just a slight bump in TDEE. I started on 250mg during my test cycle and got DNP rash after 10 days. Took a time out, and started with 250mg again, but added a benadryl to the stack. No rash since then. After about a week on 250mg you can bump to 500mg with little consequences. 750mg is a challenge though. It's almost impossible to function properly without constant AC blow

Cool thanks for the info fellas
Where do people purchase it?

I had a bad reaction to dnp but i can run it fine if i also take quercetin.

dnp cucks

so just do 3 weeks with 250mg ED and 1k deficit?

Its just hit spring in Australia and i work in a restaurant.

Run an E/C stack

you can run 250mg practically as long as you want, just stop if you notice PN. it is not a harsh dose at all, you will barely even feel it at all.

Why the fuck would you want that? You know the reason he got caught was because his overdosed DNP caps killed someone which caught the attention of interpol?

He was a fucking moron, the name DHacks came from his actual name, Daniel Hackland.

>you can run 250mg practically as long as you want
The recomended cycle is 3 weeks. Not many people tried to take it for longer, so I'm not sure it's a good idea

Doesn't work for everyone. DNP does

Whats is PN?

Where can someone purchase DNP?

Internets

:(

Anyone experienced tolerance after a several cycles? It feels like it barely works for me anymore