When you make a story on snapchat and continue to check it to see if your potential love interest looks at it

>when you make a story on snapchat and continue to check it to see if your potential love interest looks at it

this is a feel i wish i didn't know

>using Snapchat

Shiiieeet.

I don't use snap chat

>tfw do this all the time
>but very rarely put up stories
>if i do they're always funny
>tfw the girl I like always views it within 5 minutes

it's p fun actually

this is pretty common isn't it

guilty as charged

>when they had 24 FUCKING HOURS and still didn't manage to look

>liking a girl that has nothing better to do than check snapchat every 5 minutes

what kind of stories do you guys post on snapchat?

It just seems like some shit for people with subnormal attention spans.

What's the point in getting nudes if you only get to see 5 seconds of titties? I can't nut in 5 seconds.

holy fuck this is a specific feel that I didn't think I shared

misc shit, partying, funny things ( i try )
some drunk shitposting at times too

Landscape pictures and 'funny' videos, or other cool stuff I see when out and about

>when you make a story on snapchat and continue to check it to see if your ex girlfriend sees it because you so desperately want to talk to her and this is the closest you can get to doing that and then you read too deep into why shes viewing your story

in my case i check if the bitch who left me has checked it.

landscapes, sunsets, partying shit, funny stuff if i see it, and a whole lot of drunk shit

exclusively funny things or pictures of really, REALLY extraordinary things in nature

>landscape shots
make you look like a pretentious fag
>party/concert shots
make you look desperate and is literally "look at me I party I have friends look at me!"
>funny videos
you better be sure they're actually funny

Try r9k

Try reddit

Fucking this. I have my ex on snapchat and she's always the first one that looks at my story. She also hates me lol.

>tfw any non face to face interaction with people I know makes me very uncomfortable

Well actually I'm fine if someone hits me up first, but the thought of initiating and reaching out gives me all kinds of anxiety and I usually just end up not doing it

>when you were a gamer in high school who never interacted with any popular grills but you're now a geekjock and they actually know your name when they see you via mutual friends
Feels weird man

Random shit, food, wine, my dogs, my aesthetics, sometimes I post the ass that I'm about to smash, etc.

How many people you have added on snapchat?

Are you me? Went from a fat recluse gamer to a popular brogrammer. I'm still unsure of how this happened, might be because I lost a tonne of weight, gained confidence and just started saying yes to situations I normally wouldn't

>tfw no friends
>no one has ever asked for my number or snapchat
>i don't have anyone else's
help

how do you even be funny? i don't do anything except work, shitpost on Veeky Forums, and lift

Nah I was uber skelly (but still kinda athletic) in hs, but same happened to me with the confidence.

I was always told that I should talk more, although now that I do, a lot of people dislike my opinion because I'm right wing.

P-pls stop op

Like 12

30ish I think

>tfw I never add anyone
>they add me, and I think it's just to inflate their friend number because they never snap me

no one.

i only have like 30 people but i haven't linked it to an email or fb and i never give my phone number out.