Does it make me a nu-male if I ride my longboard to the gym? Its conveniant and fun tbqh

Does it make me a nu-male if I ride my longboard to the gym? Its conveniant and fun tbqh

Get a skateboard and use that instead.

Absolutely
Sage because you're an enormous faggot

Caring this much about what strangers think of you makes you numale.

>using form of board

What are you? A nu-male.

But im not a sk8er. Plus skateboard cant handle cracks in the sidewalk for shit. Also wouldnt be as smooth or fast

It would make u look like less of a fag. The only people i see riding longboard are middle schoolers

Yes. If you ride that longboard, everyone here is gonna know and you're gonna be in some real internet trouble, I tell you. We're gonna judge you quietly online so hard it's going to really affect the quality of your life significantly in a big way. You've been warned.

Also, only nu-males don't post their cocks when they start a thread. It's not too late, though, if you want to prove you're not a nu-male, that is.

If you use the term nu-male sincerely you are already retarded so its already too late for you user

if you're over 18 then yes

think of a man
and i mean a manly man
a person you would say is the definition of manliness

now would that person ever ride a fucking memeboard?

spoiler alert : no

I think a skateboard is more faggy. I'm fairly aesthetic. I'm going for this look and hopefully im pulling it off

That was a spicy post friend

Chris duffin snowboards

Just do whatever u want op nobody cares

Depends.

If you have a distance to go in traffic you should bike. Its just pragmatic so that you don't get fucking run over or hit by a car.

I'm in the routine of going everywhere by bike now and i have no idea how people actually skateboard on this shit pavement or at night without lights.

Would that manly man ever give a fuck about a stranger and what theyre riding? Stop being a middle school bitch

The only people that still care about about shortboards vs longboards are middle schools

You could use a cruiser. It looks less douchey than a long board

Veeky Forums has such a superficial understanding of what makes a man that I wasn't surprised to learn that most of you have fathers who either aren't in your lives or barely paid any attention to you.

They're one in the same though. This is what I currently use

>penny board
Shit get a regular longboard if you wanna go for it
Just be weary of slopes man, broke several bones crashing at 25mp/h