Why do all women have lordisis and why do all women have no hobbies femanons please educate me

Why do all women have lordisis and why do all women have no hobbies femanons please educate me

Lordosis*

>implying you know any actual women
Wait until you're out of middle school, kid.

EDUCATE ME

Hobbies are there to pass the time and earn you interesting boy points, as well as take part in your self-improvement
Would you care about passing the time, being interesting or genuinely self-improve if everyone was lining up to be next to you, go out with you, check in with you, like your status or photo and have sex with you? With almost no effort on your part?
I know many women who do actually, but the overwhelming majority does not. The same goes for us by the way.
It doesn't really have to do with being a woman though. It has more to do with being spoiled.
I am lazy, and I would toss a large part of my self-improvement endeavours, hobbies etc out the window in a heartbeat if I could choose who to fuck when to fuck with a 90% success rate, and have someone to provide me with economical and social status.
If you are already virtually successful in what you deem important, what motivation is there to improve?

>All _______
Opinion disgarded

This.
From my experience, pretty girls tend to have less hobbies and interests because people already treat them like they're interesting and well rounded. I don't have people fighting for my attention, so I have lots of time when I'm alone and have nothing to entertain myself with. This doesn't just go for women, attractive men also tend to have less hobbies. Although I feel like men are expected to have miscellaneous interests and skills more so than women, however I think attractiveness does partially dictate how you spend you time regardless of gender

a) I have extremely tight and overactive quads
b) I write fiction and feature articles, produce/edit music videos, bake, sew, knit, make felt, draw, paint, play vidya, read mangos, ride horses, play guitar/piano/flute/ukulele/steelpan, do aerial hoop, ballet pole and collect minerals as well as 18th to early 20th century artefacts from riverbanks all over my city.
c) if you didn't make such nasty assumptions maybe the actually interesting women would talk to you and you'd realise you're being a dick

I bet you don't even do a 3rd of that

high heels maybe?

> 18th to early 20th century artefacts from riverbanks
post pic of one of your findings

You lying whore.
Who the fuck reads mangos?

>current year
>not reading mangos

Forgive dirty hands but it was pretty muddy. I'm planning on thoroughly cleaning, sealing and using this thing

Forgot to mention I've just taken up wood carving and air gun shooting in the last year as well. Do you need to come to my house and see all the shit I make/play?

tbqh this but it's disappointing, worst part is the ones with hobbies have a longer lineup of people trying to talk to them

Monkey

I'm still smarter than you

Are you rly calling him a monkey? You jelly that he gets to hunt old artifacts like Indiana Jones? I am

I don't have many hobbies right now. I was banging my ex landlady while taking a language course with her in college, but working hella now and gotta distract myself from her since she's married. Thinkin about taking up boxing

Don't clean it you'll ruin the patina. Just use a pipe cleaner on the inside and apply some oil on the outside. Pretty cool find desu congrats

>Lordosis
The L5/S1 angle is steeper in women. This helps when you have a lot of weight forward of the spine, like when youre pregnant. That and they be pussy poppin bro, most women stick their junk out.

>Hobbies
Person dependant. A better question to ask, because you might actually get a useful answer, is why do I perceive women around me to have few hobbies and be uninteresting?

*meaning those cotton wire pipe cleaners. Nothing else.

Most women don't have hobbies nowadays tbqh. They just watch Netflix and like things on Pinterest

I'm a she but thanks for sticking up for me

Thanks for the advice and complimenting my new acquisition; I'd found so many thousands of broken stems and bowls I was so stoked to finally pick up and intact one with nice engraving. Are you into looking for this shit as well? It gets addictive.

lmao

>I'm a statistical outlier, therefore all women are like me

>lists video games as a hobby
I feel like you're lying about what you wrote. I honestly think you pick up some rocks while you hike and you put that as "collecting minerals"

Yes, most women are boring as fuck. It's no secret.

I don't have as many hobbies as but well, I like learning about linguistics/languages (as a consequence I travel quite a lot around the countries whose languages I've studied), make glassware, bake and cook, go on hikes/camping and as of lately I'm into watching lots of films.

give me a few films you've watched.

It's really unfortunate.

Quick translation guide for female hobbies

Traveling - I go on vacation like any other person
Watches films - binges on netflix
Cooks - I make macaroni and cheese or spaghetti to survive

usually the holy trinity of female hobbies is having fun, hanging out with friends, and netflix.

Mostly a flea markets, nothing as cool as to get them from riverbanks as you. Indeed, it is addictive. That permanent hope that maybe this time you'll discover that great or cool piece (whatever it might be). I like people like you.

The double life of VĂ©ronique, Blue is the warmest colour, Broken flowers, Miss Violence, these are the last ones I've seen.

This is a hobby I've recently picked up, I used to watch maybe 5 films per year before, so I'm in no way a cinephile.

I listed it as a hobby because of how big a part of my life games are and how much they're influenced me. I started playing the Megadrive when I was 6 because I was a child model but being bribed with it was the only thing that made me comply. Games are the reason I got into writing because I started getting into the social issues, mythic tropes and archetypes that show up in the narrative, so got obsessed with fanfiction and went on to do a BA in professional writing. Making AMVs with game footage got me a job in a film studio. Games brought me to some of my best friends when I became a regular at my local arcade. Games spurred me on as an artist because I was awestruck by Yoshitaka Amano's concept art. Games made me pick up piano and flute in 3 months, to the point I was able to take a music qualification at school and played two pieces from Final Fantasy 10 for my final assessment. I also talked the school into letting us play FF music in Orchestra and choir. I like games with depth and they're more than just a way to pass the time for me. Maybe their value is inflated in my biased head but it's a big enough deal to me to list it, without meaning 'I play Candy Crush on the way to work'.

Maybe I am a statistical outlier, but consider my laundry list of hobbies, shouldn't t be statistically probable that there are plenty of girls who might have a list half or at least a third of that size? All of my female friends have really interesting hobbies like fire hoop dancing and shit.

>Maybe I am a statistical outlier, but consider my laundry list of hobbies, shouldn't t be statistically probable that there are plenty of girls who might have a list half or at least a third of that size? All of my female friends have really interesting hobbies like fire hoop dancing and shit.
because you are an intersting person and will have friends similar to you.

Good job on having a list of hobbies. I just wish more women would follow suit.

I'll upload a pic of my movie list I'm going through. the X next to them, just means I watched it. It'll give you some direction if you want it as a real hobby.

>Traveling - I go on vacation like any other person

Seriously, this is the most annoying one. They say it because they want to sound sophisticated and worldly, but at the end of the day it's just "I like to go on vacation, and I'm rich enough that I can do it often and to places that are far away"

dw femanon we're all spergs here so pretty much the only women that will speak to us are our female equivalents, which are boring women with no hobbies, which is probably what we'd all be if we were women

You know the feeling! And when you go looking on the riverbank you feel intese anxiety every time you pass a section of it you can't access, or you're travelling counting the minutes down to low tide or staying up at night knowing that everything gets washed away twice and day and there's a chance what was on the bank has been missed and might never see the light of day again.

Thanks x Are you anywhere near London by any chance?

here you go, famalama

Recommendations to help you get started:

Birdman
Akira
Whiplash
Paths of Glory
No Country for Old Men
Raging Bull
There Will Be Blood
Se7en
The Place Beyond The Pines

I'd list more but I'd be putting too many. These are more accessible.

Also, The Act of Killing, 2001, and La Haine are pretty meh.

>London
Lol no. I'm at finis terrae

I couldn't pass the first 15 minutes of Birdman, should I persist? Is it really good? It happened the same while watching Brooklyn and thankfully I did.

Just watched "In order of disappearance" a couple days ago and you should watch it. KINO. 2014 norwegian (?) film.

Birdman is one of my all time favorites. Definitely worth the watch. You'll know what I mean when you see his play develop more and more.

One thing to note though is that the constant pounding of the drums and the constant zoomed in shots for scenes is to make you feel as tense and uncomfortable as the characters.

I've seen a few of those! The Hunt/Jagten (you have both names on the list), Magnolia, Force Majeure, Pan's Labyrinth, Lost Highway, Punch Drunk Love and Sunset Boulevard

I'll give it a try than. Thanks breh

The funny this is I'm actually a diagnosed Sperg and we tend to have intense hobbies. Why don't you try hopping around the boards because so many of them revolve around a particular interest? You could always try a new hobby out with a girl who doesn't have any so you can enjoy getting into it together at the same pace. Worst case scenario you just have a new friend to practise social skills with and a new pastime

Thanks user. I feel pretty lucky to know the friends I do; they're always off on some adventure and crazily good-looking...

I wish more people would use the internet as a tool to expand their horizons. We have so many instructional videos, tutorials and research materials at our fingertips, it's kind of hard NOT to try everything once you realise how accessible it all is. When people ask me how I do so many things I tell them there's nothing special about me and nothing stopping you from giving it a crack as well.

Sorry for typos btw, I'm on mobile.

I am improving myself also and trying to widen my horizons

where do I meet women with a similar mindset as you

Aw damn. I would have invited you to come treasure hunting. Hobbies are fun on your own but it's even better when you can share it with people.

Grill here i read post and respond to faggots who post on fit between lifts is that a hobby?

OP how many dicks you sneaked a peek at today?

>Why do all women have lordisis
too much internet

>why do all women have no hobbies
they have hobbies, just not things you would qualify as hobbies. "beauty," a hobby most women have, is a time- and money-consuming hobby that guys are quick to condemn, but it's about as useful as watching professional sports, a hobby most men have.

"beauty" as a hobby is mostly about showing off skill and socializing with other women. guys complain about heavy makeup in much the same way women complain about heavy lifting: too much looks sexually unappealing. and the response is the same: don't care, not doing it for you. there are complicated skillsets and techniques involved in "beauty", and a lot of it is about treating your body like a canvas for your artwork.

outside of beauty, consider hobby stores. in the US, we have Hobby Lobby, Michael's, and JoAnn Fabrics. 90% of their customer base is women. a lot of women love making shit. homemade soaps are trending now, quilting and ravelry and jewelry-making have long been common hobbies for women, and now resin crafting is gaining popularity too.

then go to a bookstore or library. you know how librarians are stereotypically female? a lot of women love to read and write.

there's other classics like gardening, interior and exterior decorating, baking, cooking, reading, writing... not to mention the rise of geeky hobbies like cosplay, serious gaming, and thanks to YouTube, video production.

if it seems like women around you don't have hobbies, you aren't looking very hard. and remember that a lot of women's hobbies are things that would be pursuable at home while raising kids. guys have their car fetishes, women have interior design. women are generally discouraged from any hobby that could detract from their perceived value as a homemaker.

Here on the internet is my best guess lol. There are plenty of autistic girls here for sure. I was never popular at school because boys thought I was too weird and nerdy catching bugs in the playground, so I'm glad there are guys out there that appreciate substance in a woman. But seriously, forums are a good place to find people and get to know them as they interact directly with you, as well as with others, in an open space when they don't know you're watching. Unlike on a dating site, your conversations aren't all going to be loaded and saying what you think the other person wants to hear which allows you to judge their character better. You can make a lot of online friends and who knows, it could go further from there. I met my bf on a pot forum.

>where do I meet women with a similar mindset as you
Veeky Forums

women who were loners/bullied are the best because they had free time like men to reflect upon themselves and focus it on hobbies.

However, I've tried e-dating a few girls from /r9k/ but they always have 0 ambition and in general I have next to no hopes for long distance relationships.

>/r9k/
do you see where you went wrong

This is a great response and yeah, we really like making shit. There is something really satisfying about starting with a bunch of materials and finishing with something tangible and decorative or functional. That can also spill over into more traditionally masculine hobbies like woodwork. The bf and I think we're fucking Ray Mears and I spend hours carving shit in my underwear on the floor surrounded by his 27-knife collection and a fuckton of shavings trying to make spoons and more knives.

It can be several things:

>A lot of them do have hobbies. I know plenty of girls who are artists, play video games, read a lot, write, run, play sports, etc.
>They have genuine hobbies but are likely to be called a "special snowflake", "poser", etc for saying they like whatever it is, and be angrily interrogated by a significant percentage of male fans of whatever. Video games and anime are especially bad, but this can apply to almost anything. So some of them won't mention it and will stay in the closet, and will make something up if asked.
>They have depression, which women are more prone than men to getting. Nothing is fun.
>They are both physically attractive and extroverted, so everyone thinks they're amazing and their time is eaten up by going to parties and spending time with their friends. These are pretty much the women who say they like shopping, traveling, talking on the phone, etc. They enjoy the company of other people much more than whatever activity they're doing. Of special note is that this type is overwhelmingly made up of pretty, popular girls, but sometimes just girls who really like people. That being said, they're the most physically attractive and therefore the group that men are most likely to pay attention to.
>They have hobbies that men make fun of them for and would consider them superficial or stupid for liking. Writing fanfiction, reading sappy romance novels, finding quirky things at thrift stores, going to nightclubs, designing clothes, knitting, and so on. They won't tell you about it.

Most likely one of those things.

how is that donut's frosting even possible?

yes, but they are women I could at least relate to very easily.

also they are more conservative than liberal.

Are there any nudes?

>lordosis
Because they push out their tits. Duh

Pushing out your tits gives you proper posture

Pushing out your ass gives you lordosis

I did meet my partner on Veeky Forums, been together for half a year.

It's like they want back problems

1/2

Lordosis decreases stress on the spine when bearing children. it's sort of a good thing as long as it's not too extreme.

Didn't pursue it beyond this. If they want to be delusional to protect their feelings, that's on them

break up with her now

>ride horses

it's a fact that horse women are psycho. Don't take the bait lads, even if she's in

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Interesting attractive chicks are a rarity. Once you account for the qualities of people you're attracted to, one realizes that there are actually very few girls out there who you'd be interested in, on a % basis.

Ugh I have ridiculous back/shoulder mobility issues from extreme hunching. The fact family members kept trying to show my tits to their random friends and unwanted advances when I was 9 made me just want to hide everything and walk around looking at the floor. Constantly telling myself every day to try and stand up, drop my shoulders etc, then my collarbone cracks like a motherfucker.

uhh no, the drums signify when he loses touch with reality. they always play when he's seeing /about to see something that didnt happen

keep that in mind during the ending

why not both?

just a bud. we dated years ago

>inb4 cuck
she still wants me, i dumped her

fair enough

thanks, i spend most of my time around women because my hobbies are apparently feminine. (crafting, writing, alternative fashion, fandom obsessing.) i used to feel awkward for being the only guy to sign up for a class i was interested in (bc muh manhood) but i got over it.

you and your bf sound a bit like friends of mine who will just chop down a tree and make a bookshelf for something fun to do together. the ability to just casually create shit is one of the best things about first world privilege imo.

meant for

this.

also:
>That being said, they're the most physically attractive and therefore the group that men are most likely to pay attention to.

guys think those women are the only women who exist despite all evidence to the contrary.

I guess I'm super lucky all my female friends are really hot (a lot of them are models) and into niche hobbies. You just have to get into those hobby circles then narrow things down to the attractive girls, rather than pursuing the attractive girls as a group and trying to sieve through them all for the ones with special interests.

>tfw you're actually in LONDON

That's bit of bold, broad statement. There is nothing, objectively about horse riding or riding horses that makes women crazy but I do hate the spoiled elitist stereotype myself. My family is poor as shit, I just work my ass off for free rides (5am to 7pm sometimes) or treat myself to a hack in the woods a couple times a year.

>Hobbies
>Due to my distinct biologic, hormonal, physiological, and experience based perceptions, I find it hard to conceptualize the motivations and values of those who are radically different from me, so I often apply my own value system to my surroundings in order to more succinctly assess them.

I enjoy the camaraderie of this board, and am sympathetic to our shared plight re: grills, but if we're being perfectly honest women are incentivized differently in the sexual marketplace and by biological imperatives, which accounts for the a lot of the behavior in women which we collectively decry. We are observing economic and biologic trends.

You don't get to have both

Holy shit, that fucking frosting is impressive

My hobbies
>cooking, violin, riding horses, shooting, running, fashion (if that counts I'm really into it), reading, learning languages

Google search gelatine

>I'm into watching lots of films
Nigga that's the male equivalent of "I watch anime". Pretty fucking pathetic and tasteless.

t. weeb

nice to know you're into linguistics though

It's icing, you just pour it all over it, pretty easy

Birdman fucking sucked. Nothing happened the entire movie.

Yeah but look at how fucking smooth that is, goddamn it makes me hard

>checked

>I'm sorting through tons of attractive chicks.

Have I got news for you love.

Pic related

No, it's actually the normie girls that don't have any hobbies at all other than WOOO EPIC RAVE XDDD and Netflix.
>tfw no assburgers gf

As confirmed by every dating site ever.

You don't happen to hang out on /cgl/ do you? There are probably plenty of womenfolk who would just fucking love you over there, especially as you seem to actually understand women as multifaceted human beings.

Yeah, it's crazy how we can spend hours constructing things at our leisure, when on the other side of the world someone is doing it out of necessity under time constraints; that said, it does make you feel a little bit better to at least have some insight into how the things we usually take for granted would have been made and how much effort goes into it. It makes you appreciate the craftsmanship in historical places of interest and antiques when it hits home that they couldn't just mass produce that shit but did everything with precision and finesse regardless.

It's just not for you then, no reason to start sperging out about other people's taste

If you pour it into a metal mold and use enough of it, it will pop out just like the one in the pic.

>privilege

Go back to where you came from

Try WrongPlanet forums

Oh damn, sorry, you got my attention with 'beautiful nature', 'caves and cool rock formations' and 'beautiful horses'. Sounds awesome to me, fuck the rednecks. Good luck finding your bareback-riding, cave exploring action girl, man.

You should check out those 'Most Interesting/Satisfying Video in the World' compilations. They show a lot of things like cakes being iced and factory construction that satisfies that special type of OCD-kink.

I do, those videos relac me like no other thing, I've even seen some with satisfying sounds and damn, I could masturbate to those kind of videos

>bareback riding
>cave exploring

>thatsmyfetish.jpg

>You don't happen to hang out on /cgl/ do you? There are probably plenty of womenfolk who would just fucking love you over there, especially as you seem to actually understand women as multifaceted human beings.
kek

it is my homeboard but i don't go around announcing my gender

pic related

>It makes you appreciate the craftsmanship in historical places of interest and antiques when it hits home that they couldn't just mass produce that shit but did everything with precision and finesse regardless.
agreed 100%

Lol I love watching them right before bed, stoned usually. Sorry I can't provide any more material for you besides maybe videos of cymatics; it's quite hypnotic and yay for audiology meets physics meets geometry.

>The fact family members kept trying to show my tits to their random friends and unwanted advances when I was 9

wtf