>squat ass
Pick one.

Btw, I choose the "no false dichotomy" path

scooby or zyzz cmaun

I'll just pick Scooby.

riptits

why wouldn't you want to be the strongest man on earth that's all natty

Shit Tier:
Seid - Nobody respects you and you have to kill a child every year to drink it's blood, but you get to fuck bitches xd xd xD.

Mid Tier:
Zyzz - Workout, get gains quick and party everyday with no consequences, but you only live to half your age and die a torturous death.

Top Tier:
Scooby - Live like a fitness monk for 10 years and get a qt 7/10 gf who loves you for the rest of your life, as well as fitness monk friends, you get a good job too. Only drawback might be spending 10 years isolated from society (not bad imo) and living to 130, who the fuck wants to live that long?

Odin Tier:
Rippetoe - Rapidly get gains and become the strongest man on earth, evolve into hulk and become bulletproof, living to normal age. Only drawback is you'll start to look extremely fat and women will hate you. Wtf ever though I'm fawking hulk brah.

I CHOOSE THE PATH OF THE MUTANT COME ON

>Women will always be repulsed by you
For a nice ass and some fat? Are you sure, mate?

>implying that the path of the mutant is not chosen for you
C'mon now

Seid, not because I care about money or sex, but just because I want an excuse to murder children.

Scooby obviously.

>bitching house
>bitching friends
>goal physique
>qt gf
>steady job that pays well
>live long
>no muscle loss.

You don't need meme magic to do that my friend, you can be a fat ugly social reject virgin and still murder children. Live your dream

>not being under Scooby

Zyzz brah because gains, sick apartment, vidya, and endless cones.

Path of Scooby:

>natty gains
>waifu
>stable job
>good friends
>a quiet life as a trainee

c'mon man

strawpoll.me/11156705

Scooby ftw

Roll:

>0 - 2 for Scooby
>3 - 5 for Zyzz
>6 - 8 for Rippetoe
>9 for Seid

>that sad realization that what piano man meant when he said "leave humanity behind" is literally death
>leaving humanity behind = dying
>natty piana is literally committing a slow fitness seppuku enhanced by his outrageous stack

>husbando

clearly zyzz but I'm gonna pass on the drugs

Probably Scooby but I think it sounds too good to be true... I think at one point during your stay with him you would wake up to find him overcome with rapelust, shoving his bald head, copiously lubricated with vaseline, neck deep in your bunghole. No homo though.

>tfw you will never spend 10 years in near isolation training under Scooby
>tfw you will never emerge from isolation with everything you could ever want from life

jk rolling

Do I have to go gay if I choose scooby?

And if I do can I at least be the top?

Good

The one not listed.

Scoob all day

rippletits

already unattractive, let's drive this fucker off a cliff and see what happens

Scooby is the only sane choice. Underage faggots will choose Zyzz, as you'd expect. Rip sounds like fun but fuck being fat and unattractive. And Jeff is only for hopeless cases.

Scoobert is the only one that would ultimately be fulfilling and make you happy. I'd take that in a heartbeat. In fact I really wish my life was even close to that.

Leaving humanity behind is not an option brah. One day you may, but not today.

This 100%
Zyzz would be a decent choice if you didn't die

Seid to truly leave humanity and be immortal.

there's only one choice

>Faggots not choosing Zyzz

IT'S BETTER TO BURN OUT THAN TO FADE AWAY

seid is easy choice.

save money for a few months, get austrian passport, stay in europe with no fear of death penalty even if you fuck up and get caught, you get out a few years later anyway. With 10k a day, you can easily find someone to kill a child and bring you the blood every year while you're on the inside, or bribe a guard, depending on just how this voodoo works.

Now that you've reached immortal vampire tier, you can do whatever the hell you want in exploring the world, the arts, the sciences, within a few generations, the solar system. Doesn't matter if other people hate you if you're a force that changes humanity generation after generation.

If I train under Scooby will he want me to have gay sex with him? And if he does can [spoiler]I atleast be the bottom[/spoiler]

Scooby

Fpbp

Zyzz

Rip =[

roll. Last time got Seid. Fuck Seid.

I would want to live for 130 years or more.

tldr. Taking Seid, because King of Veeky Forums

Scooby.

It kind of sounds like you take a pilgrimage to a school of life and then are happy for 100 years. Easily the best option.

forgot to mention you will be able to stun kids with vampire like mind control using only your six pack.

The path of seid, the path of the vampire.

Also, what the fuck are these called? I see posts like this sometimes where you have like 100 points and are locked in a room for a decade and you can pick various things at different point values to keep you occupied for that amount of time.

I'd really like to find more of these, there's gotta be a collection somewhere, right?

wow, i finally get to say ive seen a post made by some user who saved something i made!

Congrats, dude.

i think i meant establish that if you choose seid and you sucessfully kill children every year you basically get to live forever

RIP

FUCK BITCHES
LIFT CARS
STOP BULLETS

Scooby's path sounds chill as fuck

Yeah, man. Bitches loooove that SS+GOMAD physique

With Scooby's training and wisdom I will be as strong and happy at 120 as I was at 60. Maybe not as strong. Mentally strong.

Wtf I hate Jeff Seid now

why does every boy who does ss have long hair

but it seems to be 130 years in good health plus youll have all those life long friends who spent 10years at the scooby camp with you

ONTO NEW TOMMOROWS UNDER SCOOBYS WING A SAY

Zyzz nigga. Or maybe scooby, but i think zyzz

zyzz obviously

literally perfect life and die before you get old

This.