/plg/

lifting powerfully in general

pic related is protein I found on some stairs which I considered eating but then did not

don't forget to be nice and lift good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y3A7_WOVGkI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WiGI_UsWcWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello reply to this post if you wanna get stronger

Who hear burned out?

Kinda wanna cut and do body building shit for a while.

Hi me bye

hello I wanna get stronger

Form check?

My upper back looks kinda round, but I think most of it is the angle. And next time Im increasing the pause count. But otherwise, how can I improve?

youtu.be/y3A7_WOVGkI [Open]

These are really nice actually, btw.

you little chubby pig oink oink, you should go as a literal pig for halloween, just paint your body pink and you're good,

are you me?

i've accepted that i have no PL talent, but i gain size pretty easily and have nice insertions

considering hopping on an upper lower bbing routine

But why?

brace lats harder, brace core harder

Hammering the bottom position because Ive never failed a deadlift Ive gotten off the ground.

:| Pointless post. You literally can say that about any lift off the ground.

If I get through this round of sheiko I will probably have about a 350 wilks after 2.5 years of lifting. Will probably take me another 2 years to hit 400 wilks. Even then I will just be a deadend like Isley.

Pretty much only worked on form and cardio today.

Going to stretch. Are there any good fitness discords not related to Veeky Forums?

mine is 353 after 5

i have no talent at all

lifts? bodyweight? height? how is that possible

Benching 79kg 3x3 was ok 2 days ago. Broke my 1rm with 86kg on saturday. Why is 80kg for3 so fucking heavy?

6'4"

445/275/575

228lbs

>canes

BROTHERRRRRR

bulk and do hypertrophy? run Sheiko while bulking? idk

Oh god i fucked the set. The bar started l
Slipping. The equipment hrmere is total dogshit

To be honest lad, you are really strong by all normie standards. You would probably have a good base to just get fuck huge and lean.

It was yesterday but I thought from the op we were posting chikon tendies

There is a guy a loy
T bigger than me 1/2 squatting less than my repping weight. Why xo i look worse than him?

that's it

tendies thread

honey mustard master race

genetics (srs)

I hit myself in the balls doing deadlifts this morning and my left nut still hurts.. I was doing warm up sets and pulled too fast and the bar flew up too high.

So instead of 80kg for 3x3. Ive done 3. 2. 1. 2 and 1... Fuck everything.

Honey mustard is the patrician choice my friend.

Get into oly lifting with those manlet arms.

I'm 6'2" and have a 6'2.5" wingspan.

little piggy

Good lad honey mustard is goat

You drinking tonight?

You know what?

I'm going to get Cane's at least twice this week because of you.

Are you gripping too wide? I cant think of proportions where you could smack your jewels deadlifting

It's so good but I can only do it every once in awhile.
The grease gets to my stomach.

I heard pigs can eat most things

no

Oh right I forgot you're underage lmao how have you not yet been banned from here?

I was gripping wider than usual. Different bar with different knurling so I wasn't sure exactly where to put my hands.

I'd just like to weigh in before I take my doggo on a walk to confirm that honey mustard is in fact the best race

Cane's sauce is the only dipping sauce worth mentioning.

Literally every other tendie sauce a shit.

I am ashamed to admit it but I am a glutton. When I was 13 I asked my dad for some chicken tendies. We lived way out in the middle of no where so he had to pick them up on his way from work cause I was not going to walk for an hour to get them. When he got home I was excited cause I was starving. I emptied the paper bag and there were 5 tendies, fries, ketchup. I got angry because there was no honey mustard sauce though. I yelled "what is the point of tendies without honey mustard!?!?" I called my dad a faggot and tried to hit him. He sent me to my room. I gave him the silent treatment for a month and then to my utter dismay he died from a heart attack (undiagnosed heart condition). So now I eat tendies with honey mustard sauce on a daily basis (at least 20 strips and 4 orders of fries divided into 3 meals). I will often incorporate chicken and french fries into other meals like sandwiches, pizza, macaroni and I only ever use honey mustard on my pizza and in my mac instead of ranch. I am 5'6, 300lbs and won't stop eating until I double in size and die. I am 19 btw

Canes sauce is good but so is honey mustard. Honey mustard and BBQ mixed is choice as well.

>weigh in

at 83kgs? opinion discarded

i edited this picture just for you guys

I love honey mustard ten deez man

also I have a nice song for after lifting when you feel relaxed: m.youtube.com/watch?v=WiGI_UsWcWs

POTION SELLER. I REQUIRE YOUR STRONGEST POTIONS.

also for anyone unaware fuckface changed my name and removed my permissions so i cant change it i dont actually have an alcohol addiction

fuck off nobody gives a shit sean

Gtfo you're not the real Sean.

>walking home last week
>kid points at me
>"look mommy, it's a giant"
>I haven't even made it yet and some stupid kid thinks he knows shit

hehehe

Do not speak my name again

>When little kids compliment your gains

It's the best because they only speak the truth about what they see.

so little kids have called you a raging faggot before?

My nigger

>working out for 2 years
>still yet to receive a compliment
feelsbad to be dyel for so long

rekt

eat more to gain more muskles

or if fatty, keep eating less till someone loves you

Gym has new ski style rowing machine, with contest for fastest time. Got 300 metres in and died, caught my breathe finished off at snails pace and still was 3 seconds faster than everyone else. Why are normie so shit

eat more ----> get fat
eat less ----> get more dyel

dont know if genetics, shit diet or body dismorphia. Maybe all 3

I need a program guys
Recommend me one that isn't sheiko

Ph3

>Ph3
You just like it for the auto-erotic asphyxiation involved.

>doing a program written by a roider who gets injured doing the same type of programming

I didnt do any of that though, just run the bench deadlift and squat portion of it with curls and rows or whatever the fuck else you want

Yes, gaining weight means gaining some kind of body fat

Cool, what are your lifts?

he got injured cause his form is shit :)))
ive already ran the program once successfully :))
and everyone whos ever ran it ive heard nothing but good things

though if youre an obese slob you will probably burn out and die, would not recommend for obese slobs like benchbeta, fat retard, buda,

Seems like every bulk is a dreamer bulk desu

140lbs strict curl

I've looked up a few reviews and a couple of people got hurt during the intensity phase.

>deadlifting in the gym
>my dick flops over the bar every rep

Can xonfirm this. Preteen and early teen boys ask to see and sometimes feel my arms.

Tfw deloading. I hate this feel. Increasing volume to make up for lower intensity

Try compression shorts you nigger

Yes I can definitely see that happen, i felt like i was on the verge of exploding and death, actually skipped the last week of that block because of that, it was getting too ridiculous

then you didn't do the program. Because it is shit.

>compressing my junk

cant be healthy. just doesnt feel natural. i dont even wear titie whities

>eat more ----> get fat
this will always happen. If you're already fat, then you won't notice the muscle gains visually. you will notice the strength improvements though.

if you're skinny fat, eating less will only turn you skelly. you need to bulk to fill your muscles out properly in order to cut and see significant results.

it has little to do with genetics unless you are a complete human reject, but a combination of diet and dismorphia will do the job just fine.

fighting through it myself. realized i'm not nearly as fat as i think i am, but it's amplified by my gyno nips that jut out from every fucking shirt i wear. getting surgery soon, then maybe i won't feel so bad about everything else.

if you can complete it without getting injured you will make gains, id recommend taking week 12 off though and going straight to the taper

Are "deadlift to knees" paused deadlifts?

Google halting deadlifts.

stop asking this question you fucking faggot the asnwer is no

>if you're skinny fat, eating less will only turn you skelly. you need to bulk to fill your muscles out properly in order to cut and see significant results.

I have decent muscle, especially on my legs. The current plan is to lean out to where I can flex a 6 pack and then slow bulk up to 95 or so.

>but it's amplified by my gyno nips that jut out from every fucking shirt i wear.

>how to telll if gyno or just high bf?

If i deload and lower intensity, should i add volume?

You deadlift up to your knees, pause there for a second, then let it back down.

Are "deadlift to knees" paused deadlifts?

i dont understand why this picture was posted

Depends on why you're deloading. If it's because you're beat up and need time to recover, don't add volume.

>have decent muscle

Definitely not those used in a deadlift

tyty

Pic unrelated
>Sean Simulator

NO
BUFFALO SAUCE IS MASTER RACE

I just stalled., thats all.

Did this for my seadlift and it worked out well

If you just stalled and you're not taking a deload to recover, then yes. Add volume. Eating more and doing more volume with proper recovery is how you drive progress.

Plz papi

fucking dammit this is the second time you assholes leave me hitting update for an hour.

anyway, posting my week's lifts because that's what we do around here. feels good to be on a routine again.

What goals are you all looking to hit this week? this month?

what is one thing holding back your progress at the moment? what are you doing to address that issue?

Lad I've been bulking for four weeks already. I'll never be 83 again I promise.

>Pic related