Why doesn't calories in and calories out work for him?

Why doesn't calories in and calories out work for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

sydney.edu.au/news-opinion/news/2016/07/13/why-artificial-sweeteners-can-increase-appetite.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It does. It works exactly as outlined, calories in far exceed calories out, giving the subject the noticeably desirable physique.

i cant even count that high

>cant even stand
>implying calories out

what?

Is this physique possible natty?

because his calories in are in the 7000 a day range

PUFFY
U
F
F
Y

yeah you have to 5x5 though
5 sets of 5 reps of Pizza Hut
5 sets of 5 reps of KFC
5 sets of 5 reps of McDonalds
5 sets of 5 reps of Dairy Queen
5 sets of 5 reps of Diet Coke

Why is being fat frowned upon?
If anything being fat should be goals and everyone should be fat

>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

>Diet Coke
>Diet
>what the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch?

gotta watch that girlish figure, son

He is the single exception to the law of thermodynamics.

>tfw I wear basketball shorts to the gym because I'm too poor to buy better shorts right now

Stop picking on boogie it's not his fault he is like this. It's his upbringing and people he surrounds himself with.

Fat people fucking love diet soda. For some reason they think it's okay, or better yet think it's helping them lose weight

>Why doesn't calories in and calories out work for him?
Because he's lying or cheating on keeping track.

It does.
It has 0 calories. If the choice is between regular and diet soda, diet is better.
Heck getting 3 refills of regular soda is something like 600 calories.
3 refills of diet? 0 calories.

It actually does. Quite obviously actually

>If the choice is between regular and diet soda, diet is better.
If the choice is between water and diet soda, water is better. And literally always available.

Diet is not better.

Just because it doesn't have calories in it doesn't mean it's guilt free. The chemicals used in the fake sugar actually prohibit you from losing weight. Regular soda is almost better for you if you don't drink gallons of it, because you can burn off the sugar. Can't really burn off chemicals.

Yeah but he's talking about a 600 calorie drink and 0 calorie drink.

SS + GOMAD

[citation needed]

I'm sure you have some science to back that up.

>and calories out
this means you actually have to work out

Not , but I'd still take regular over diet.

Regular isn't healthy to begin with, obviously, but the amount of artificial shit they put into diet to make up for the lack of sugar is insane.

"Calories in, Calories out is all that matters" - Veeky Forums
"... Uh except in this instance."

>thinking Veeky Forums is the cardinal truth

This is the same board that thinks dips are a meme...

Dude they are a meme!
It's literally just ice cream in pellet form. It's not better for you.

you're fucking retarded. artificial sweeteners are TERRIBLE for you and proven to make you hungrier and more prone to over eat.

sydney.edu.au/news-opinion/news/2016/07/13/why-artificial-sweeteners-can-increase-appetite.html

you want a drink that's REALLY 0 fucking calories with zero strings attached? drink a tall glass of shut the fuck up water. delicious.

Again though, if you're counting calories it shouldn't matter right?

So you eat some taco bell at 1000 calories and drink a diet soda at 0.
Then it 'makes you hungrier' so you go eat a salad at 300 calories.
You're still at 1300 calories if you're counting. It doesn't make you go out and eat a whopper, fries and a hotdog, right?

What's wrong with this?
Nice basketball shorts cost me $12 each on Amazon why should I switch to something else when it works just fine?

it's all artificial shit whether regular or diet

i drink coke zero with my alcohol because fuck it the alcohol has enough calories as it is

>coke zero with my alcohol
Let me know how your short term memory is in 10 years kek

you're retarded. managing WHAT you eat is part and parcel with managing how much you eat. sure anyone can through sheer force of autistm over come hunger to stick to whatever target caloric intake they set for the day, but really wouldn't it be less of a hassle if you DIDN'T make it harder on yourself by spiking your fucking insulin at every fucking chance? retard.

Uneducated people sound so funny. MUH CHEMICALS OH GOD NO.

There are chemicals everywhere, for fucks sake.
Sweeteners are way more concentrated than sugar, thus you need less.

And there is absolutely nothing unhealthy about them, unless you drink them in gallons. But literally everything is unhealthy if consumed too much.

I hope you mix captain Morgan into that

>There are chemicals everywhere, for fucks sake.
I agree. That's why I also inject heroin and snort coke. After all, they're just chemicals, they're not any worse than a Sprite lmao

Nice fucking job, that's totally what I said and is totally related to people trying to see bad chemicals everywhere.

I never realized people this stupid browse Veeky Forums, how fucking sad.

>There are chemicals everywhere, for fucks sake.
>how do i context

when someone refers to something edible containing "chemicals", they obviously mean it contains un-natural or man-made chemicals. in other something that isn't fucking food. which is what artificial sweeteners are. not fucking food.

Don't get so triggered m8.

My entire point was that there's nothing wrong with trying to limit the amount of chemicals you take in...

How's life in the 17th century?

Too many in not enough out

I drink a diet pepsi everyday (when I go out to eat) and I never feel hungrier afterwards.
Hating diet soda is retarded.

>I've gotten lucky this far so there's obviously nothing wrong with it

These memes though

It's not lucky, I've been on the same routine for about years now. Lost about 90 pounds and guess what.
I was drinking diet soda!

There is no context, learn to read man.

What was the argument against sweeters? They they are "chemical". That was literally all that was assumed and said.
So he thinks that just for the reason of them being artificially crafted they are unhealthy, without even actually investigating in any way.

And that is the fucking retarded dipshit logic of 50 year old house wife mothers that watch too much television.
On this board you would say
>MUH CHEMICALS

Is that nigger eating a jar of fucking mayo?

There is nothing wrong with limiting the intake of chemicals that are proven harmful in the tiny amounts you consume them in, yes.
Irrelevant to what was being discussed btw.

>There is no context, learn to read man.

we're talking about artificial sweeteners in soda. i.e. something humans consume. referring to artificial sweeteners as "chemicals" is the context, yet you had to autistically spaz out and say "HURRR THERE'S CHEMICALS IN EVERTYHING HURRRR" and now you're trying to deflect the argument

>because my anecdotal experience totally outweighs a scientific study carried out over several years in a controlled setting

yeah and I never get drunk drinking hard liquor. that must mean everyone who claims to get drunk are actually faking it, right?

as long as he is at the calories he needs to maintain, bulk, cut, fucking whatever it doesn't really matter what he puts in his body unless he actually wants to be healthy and clean about it

You keep saying there is scientific evidence, yet offer not proof.
Everything I've seen is fence sitting at best.

read the fucking thread ass tard

>unless he actually wants to be healthy

no fucking shit sherlock

>The chemicals used in the fake sugar actually prohibit you from losing weight.

This is mom science bullshit.

captain and coke is my go-to drink

You still don't get the point, holy fuck how is it even possible. I typed it out twice now.

Hey, let me type it out once more, close your mouth this time and try understanding these words:
Your argument against sweeteners was nothing but the fact that they are artificially made aka chemical.
That is all you ever presented as an argument. (There was one link which is pretty much irrelevant and also was posted to a later time than the "it's bad because it contains chemicals" post)
So you are assuming and trying to tell others, that sweeteners are unhealthy, solely based on the fact that they are not narutal.

And this is the kind of thinking that I am criticizing, because it is both uneducated and incredibly stupid.
70 year old grannies that were doing the household their entire lives think like that. And it's understandable.
But when a young male in modern times thinks like that, then he is probably just insanely stupid.

Why is water better in relation to weight gain? 0 calories is 0 calories

Thanks Aunty user, how is your paleo diet going?

>chemicals in diet soda are worse than the artificial sugar and coloring in regualr soda
ok fatty

>0 calories
>makes you gain weight
ok makes sense

ya regular pepsi grows on trees so its perfectly natural not like evil diet

aayyyy

My man.

It somehow gets the best high, very smooth and comfy.
Also I never have any hang over from it, it's really magic.
Also never crashed, but that's probably because I grew up on the way and learned to estimate my limit very well.

Because he's past the point of no return and seeing as how this guy has been a fat fuck for however many years he's been posted here he has no real motivation to lose weight because he knows the irreversible damage he's done to his body will kill him young whether he's fat or not

Fatguy trying to get healthy here, i can't believe this faggot doesn't have backbreaking pain and daily high blood pressure related headaches.
I'm a lot smaller than him and i have already pretty much fucked my body.

Are you fucking retarded? I wasn't even the user who originally said anything about chemicals. I was just pointing your obvious lack of reading comprehension (i.e. autistically pointing out everything has chemicals). Diet soda is terrible for you because drinking or eating anything sweet regularly conditions your brain to crave that shit and makes it harder for you to not consume them and or over eat. God you're fucking stupid.

All soda is terrible for you and if you drink either regularly, you are not gonna make it.

Because of artificial sweetener. And I don't even suggest that it's causing cancer or anything, it's all about the sweetness. I believe it fucks with your taste buds and makes you crave sugar. You can do whatever the fuck you want, but I believe health is not about faking and cheating your way through. It's about actually letting go. You don't need to drink insanely sweet syrupy shit. Let go until you forget how it tasted. That's the fucking goal. Defeat gluttony, don't compromise.

What's wrong with basketball shorts at the gym? What other kind of shorts am I supposed to wear? Basketball shorts are comfortable, not too loose, etc... They're perfect for working out?

No fucking shit, you don't think for a second that maybe op was being a fucking tad bit sarcastic?

ok mom

>ok Zyzz

ftfy

You were trying to point out my lack of reading comprehension when you didn't even understand the point you fucking mouthbreather.
There was absolutely nothing said that denies my argument , still. And you are still trying to act as if there was.

We are 5 posts in now and you still didn't get it. It's insane.

Also, nice retarded bro science there you fucking spastic.

He probably does off camera

>MUH CHEMICALS BLAH BLAH BLAH
>And there is absolutely nothing unhealthy about them, unless you drink them in gallons. But literally everything is unhealthy if consumed too much.

except for studies PROVING it spikes insulin levels AND fucks with blood sugar, which WILL make you overeat. Then there's links to cancer...

Ah, so it's unhealthier than regular soda because it spikes the insulin levels.
Unlike real sugar, right? Real sugar doesn't touch insulin, right?

And your stupid meta level "you will overeat" is so fucking stupid. We are talking about a controlled, calorie counting environment. Sweeteners won't turn people into brainless zombies that will suddendly eat the whole fridge because they got hungry.

i didn't say shit about regular sode sperglord. i posted saying all soda is bad. you're fucking retarded

>We are talking about a controlled, calorie counting environment.

that doesn't exist. you don't have a shock collar or robotic restraints that keep you from opening your mouth when you pass your caloric intake limit for the day. you have will power. and willpower is subject to biology of the brain. as already pointed out NUMEROUS TIMES in this thread, the point of avoiding all soda in the first place is to NOT MAKE IT HARDER FOR YOURSELF.

And the argument in the thread was heavily based on regular versus diet soda.
The insulin spike article was linked on that discussion.
You again mentioned the insulin spike and hungry argument.
Now go figured how I might have assumed that it was you.

And you are still missing my argument. I said that it is retarded to say that diet soda is unhealthy solely because the sweeteners they contain are unnatural.
And that still applies: there is no direct, negative health implication arising from them they are in any way related to them being made in chemical way.

So is he like the last dwemer or something

>And the argument in the thread was heavily based on regular versus diet soda.

that's something you decided arbitrarily fatso. i only chimed in saying all soda is bad. and i don't give a shit about your carefully crafted argument, because AGAIN for the second time i didn't say shit about it being bad because it's unnatural. soda is bad because soda is fucking shit. and if you drink soda, you're not gonna fucking make it. simple as that.

I am still talking about actual, negative health implications that arise from sweeteners being artificial.
"It makes you hungry" is neither an actual health implication nor related to the chemical nature of sweeteners.

Why are you quoting my posts and replying to my shit when you don't even want to participate in the discussion that they are linked with?

You took my posts out of context and tried arguing against diet soda on a whole different level.
And I am retarded?

Anyone with only a little sense of logic must be in tears about your retardation at this point.

>"It makes you hungry"
>because dietary habits have no long term health repercussions

fucking meatheads LOL

BTFO

basketball shorts master race reporting in

the fuck you faggots looking at my shorts for anyway?

Not to open the can of worms, but there have been a few studies that show calorie in calorie out isn't actually as be and end all as we believe.

The study that comes to mind most is when they used prisoners, have them all super high calorie diets and they were sedentary. Most gained weight but some maintained and some even built muscle.

I thought in the last decade they had alot of evidence to show that it's more about insulin release from carbohydrates (more so simple than complex) that have a crucial effect on weight gain / loss. Could anyone clear this up?

>tfw there's a normal sized skeleton and spine inside him trying to support him

prison is real fucking boring, there's a reason why their hobbies include the gym and anally pillaging the weak.

How is he not dead?

LOL I've been on a bitch diet and have had coke zero almost every day and still lost a fuck ton of bodyfat. kys

I have this recurring fantasy of adopting a fatty and forcing him to live my lifestyle. It only takes a few months before a new routine sticks

But he'd have to fully submit to me and basically do everything I command. I just want a fatty to yell at

so on higher calorie diets most people gained weight? shocking new study indeed

Literally none of that is true.

please explain

Rat poison is also low-cal.
Imagine how much weight you could lose by replacing all your meals with it.

They're just fucking with you