In hospital at the moment

>in hospital at the moment
>won't be able to exercise for a few months
>have to eat shitty hospital food all day

GODDAMMIT BRAHS WHAT DO I DO?

Why are you in the hospital?

Shitpost on fit

Keep at maintenance or above and keep as active as possible to limit atrophy. The muscle atrophy itself won't even start until about a month out and will be slowed significantly if you have a surplus of calories and protein.

Car crash, broke my right leg, right arm, fractured my ribcage and skull

>keep as active as possible
Literally bedridden at the moment

>few months
Nah nigga ur fucked
How long have you been lifting?
If you've been lifting for a couple years youll be fine cause of that muscle memory

google trenbolone go

>If you've been lifting for a couple years youll be fine cause of that muscle memory

That's not how muscle memory works.

I think you mean boldenone and deca durabolin

1.5 years now ;_;

you're fucked

try to eat at maintenance and good luck once you start lifting again

Nah your gains are gone brah. Even if you had been lifting for 10 years, 3 months would leave you looking ottermode. With 1.5 years, you'll be DYEL. But muscle memory and shit will have you bounce back within a few weeks

how did you crash? was it your fault?

Like another user said eat a high protein diet at maintenance or above til you can work out again. You'll lose some gains but you'll get it back faster cause your CNS will be more familiar with the actions. Don't give up b

Here's a test boost

at least you're alive idiot

Got t-boned at an intersection by a guy who ran a red light

Demand sustanon from your doc.

I was in a motorcycle accident a year ago. Was in the hospital for 3 weeks bedridden. Immediately lost all muscle, went from 178 15% to 136. Looked like a fucking malnourished meth addict.

As soon as my bones and shit healed and i could walk again i immediately went to the gym. I gained it all back and some more within a 6 weeks.

Theres hope, it comes back super easy

>32 lbs in 6 weeks
>expecting to be all muscle

yeah nah, even after a life-or-death situation, your metabolism wont change like you were on roids

Listen here OP, your best shot is to legally get test from your doc to at least mantain whatever gains you have, if you put the side of being an athlete and you look like one, MAYBE he could put you on something anabolic

or you could have a friend to sneak those in and pin you secretly

good luck

>have no job
>credit card is lost somewhere in my room
>haven't eaten in two days and this may make three

Am I going to lose my gains or can I count this as intermittent fasting?

I can feel my test levels rising

What about my cardio gains?

Am I still gonna be able to run 5km in under 20mins when I get out?