Would there be more Black posters on Veeky Forums if they didn't smoke so much weed?

Would there be more Black posters on Veeky Forums if they didn't smoke so much weed?

There aren't a whole lot of black posters on Veeky Forums tbqh

Too many racists I guess

Only people are smart enough to use technology as advanced as computers.

Niggers ain't people.

There are black posters on /int/, but most of them don't mention it because every time they do some edgemaster HAS to call the a nigger.

/pol/ is metastasizing again mods, please deploy the chemo

roll

Insecure SJW detected

There's been a couple black trips, and some anons are black. The low level of black posters probably has something to do with autism not being as prevalent in blacks.

Veeky Forums and church are the few places i don't have to deal with niggers anymore. lets keep it that way.

Yup. Literally every single time I post pics. They don't even bother expanding on their clever observation.

>template /pol/tard damage control shitposting

I don't know, what do you think Marvin?

Rooll

Because Veeky Forums is racist to black people here, even though all the black people who come here aren't anything like the stereotype the /pol/ mentality hates

Plenty of anons are black. We just don't feel the need to call attention to ourselves. Also it is fairly easy to ignore racism online when you consider the source of that racism. I would never waste my time trying to argue with anyone from Veeky Forums about race.

>inb4 WE WUZ KANGS, I prefer your women calling me Daddy.

WE

Roll

>We
>I
>my

Let me first that since I'm on Veeky Forums

>inb4 WE WUZ KANGS, I prefer you calling me Daddy.

Shhhh, your feely weelys are showing

Roll

only the ones you're projecting

This
9/10 there's no purpose in mentioning your race and some autist is going to try his hardest to get a rise out of you. Besides that most people come here to let loose and shit on anything with no backlash,its what makes the site worth using.