>come back home even more depressed than before

th-thanks ?

Other urls found in this thread:

evolve.fr.yuku.com/topic/759/Seth-on-mental-depression
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Post-Party Depression
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You just went to the wrong party

You just went with the wrong people

Why do you feel more depressed than before?

Elaborate pls

Maybe ur autistic and scared everyone away

evolve.fr.yuku.com/topic/759/Seth-on-mental-depression

Did you drink?
Alcohol can make you depressed

normies get post party depression after taking mdma there a word i forget what it is now

sell your car

?

no time to talk

sell your stupid car

>post-party depression

Kek.

apparently it's real
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Post-Party Depression

sell your computer

Sell your penis

?

Tell me about it. Went to a party and was told that I was weird and then chicks started to laugh at me. All I was doing was drinking liquor out of my 2 litre 7 up bottle. Normies are weird as fuck

>its real
>its on urban dictionary
Pick one.

You just went with the wrong attitude

She has awesome tits. Are they natty?

I know this feel
>Walk around like an autist
>Qt talks to me
>I end talking about math for some reason
>Spend the rest of the night in regret

Why didnt you turn up?

I laught at normies all the time. They are all the same like they couldn't even accept a little difference it's funny to trigger them. Especially when you completely ignore them and the judgment

>qt talks to me
>sweat pepe.png
>ok let's talk about interesting things
>what do I know is interesting?
>hey user! Didn't know I could see you here
>h-hi
>lifting! I know lifting!
>hey do you think my legs are kinda t-Rex? I mean lower body is important but I don't do SS like those autists haha
>qt left
>slap myself in the face and leave party

ITT: Autists that can't function in social situations and "laugh" at people having fun

now do it all over again

happiness wouldnt exist without sadness. it's easy being an outcast when your life has no real highs or lows. but those lows that most people get can be a driving force and those highs makes it all worth it.

It's called a "hangover", and it's caused by and imbalance of neurotransmitters after drug use.

Bringing liquor in a 2 liter is weird dude. Like its a fucking bigass bottle and the fact you emptied liquor into it implies you had less than at least a fifth. You could've just put it in a flask or water bottle and then brought chaser.

MDMA does a lot of shit to your brain. Its not a drug to fuck around with too much. If you over use it you literally wont feel anything.

I know this feeling. Being around other people at social gatherings make me weirdly aware that there's something I'm lacking, something I miss out on all the time. Feels like shit, and usually starts a vicious circle of going out, feeling like shit and recovering, going out again etc. Eventually escaped. Haven't been out for years and feel pretty good about it. Fuck peer pressure, for real. It's the worst, just wears you down for no good reason. People who claim it's getting better just don't know what it's like. They just assume that I don't like going out because I just don't get it yet or something like that. But no, I get it, I don't like it, fuck you. There probably is something wrong with me that you could possibly repair, but I don't think it's realistically possible.

>post party depression
Lmfao

what?

"laughing my fucking ass off" it's a new thing you wouldn't get it

what are you laughing at

It's a comedown. From mdma preventing re-uptake of serotonin in the brain. Once you generate some more you're good to go.