Can Koreans make it?

Can Koreans make it?

Why do all Koreans look the fucking same?

Because you're a racist shitlord. Go back to

shit, strifecro got shanked

dank thread bro, make another

>mouth-breather
nah, not making it

my fellow anons I hope you understand that making "silly" facial expressions during photos is almost always a bad idea

because you don't see asian people everyday in your life, otherwise you'd be able to tell the difference of each individual at a glance.

As a trumpcuck you should like the "x race/nationality can't make it" threads

>gets triggered easily
if you are a #shillforhillary you yourself should be in /pol/ and not here

If you can't tell OP apart from this, you have terrible facial recognition

They all have the same hair and eye colour.

OP let himself go

KEK

As Asian I have to say I see blonde girls all look the same in a good way
I see no blonde is below 7/10 of course if they're not fat

Is this kid ugly or just have a baby face?

Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, and Jet Lee.

Anyone that is not a pajeet can make it.

몰라

왜 이거 물어봐?

teriyaki, chow mein, toyota-kun?

백인저리가

I'd like a Butter Chicken with a cheese nan please pajeet

Asian's can't make it so, no. Orientals lifting always makes me laugh.

I'm crushing hard on a Korean dude at the arcade man

GO HOMU WHITO PIGGU

gay

야 씨발놈아

10:1 odds you're small

안녕~

i'm korean and have been asking myself the same thing. am i going to make it?

first pic is in may

>am i going to make it?

are you sticking to your goals every day and always looking forward to new ones?

Then yes

y-yeah. it's really exciting seeing so much change. and it's fun too. i guess. i'm going to make it, huh. thanks.

you're genuinely fucking retarded almost all koreans get plastic surgery and since they adhere to whatever standard of beauty they end up going to who's the best looking actor and sometimes getting the same surgeries

I've talked about this with korean exchange students here in the philippines since they come here for cheap education and they get plastic surgeries as fucking birthday presents and gifts

go be an ignorant retard elsewhere you redditard faggot

lift well korean man and good gains will come to you

np 친구 best of luck

귀엽다 ㅌㅂㅎ

FIGHTING/HWAITING

>ㅌㅂㅎ
ㅋㅋㅋ

if you stay a fat fuck you wont

lots of koreatine

Koreans make some pretty fucking good movies but it sometimes gets confusing because I can't tell them apart in them

That's because you are not used to them.
I've been watching Korean shows for ten years and can name countless famous Korean people.

we think all white people look the same in Korea

Some of them are pretty cute no homo

I am some sort of horrible Korean/white hybrid and I'm on my way to fucking making it. Gained 50 lbs in like four months oh yeah wtf I hate myself so much.

>those huge lats

they can

No, you don't, because it's patently untrue. There's more diversity among whites than there is any other race. The fact that there are multiple naturally occurring combinations of hair and eye colour among whites alone is evidence enough of that.

Whites all look very, very different.

Honestly the one thing that ive noticed at the gym is that asians have pretty blessed inserts when it comes to biceps and triceps.

many years ago my teacher told me a story about a chinese couple in spain. they met my teacher and the day or a few days after he met them again and they didn't recognize him because all westerners look the same

No, only Filipinos can, they are the most powerful race.

Got a good chuckle out of this desu

All Koreans look the same, all Chinese look the same, all Japs look the same, all Indians look the same, all Arabs look the same, all North Europeans look the same, all south Europeans look the same, all west Africans look the same, all east Africans look the same
The only way you can tell apart individuals in these groups is from features like height, weight, hair
Also Koreans and Chinese look very different the same way Somalians and Nigerians look very different

Dude, we all look pretty damn similar.

>asian calling anyone small
Calm your babydick down jackie chan

Well Northern Europeans at least have some variation in hair/eye color, Koreans don't have that.

underrated

>almost all koreans
oh, the ignorance.