Scalp Micro Pigmentation

We often have threads about hairloss because we are indeed hightest muscle juggernauts, and I think I'm at the point where I need to face reality and shave it. I thought about picrelated... it really makes a difference aesthetically. Anyone here did it ?

youtube.com/watch?v=akIG6ZyUVGE

Be a man and accept it.

right, but this is different though; it's not a wig, it's not pieces of shit you sprinkle on your hair, it's not a 50 000$ hair transplant.

What a waste of fucking money, man. Just keep it shaved and live with it.

If i ever go bald i'm gonna get all my jead and neck hair laser removed and never look back.
If it happens to you, don't let it cuck you lads.

>black guy
>still looks like a black guy

idgi

OP just tattoo your hairline in duh

fouseytube has this shit. desu youll get asked why you dont grow it out

swa that in real life, looks terribly fucking shit as soon as anything left starts growing up. Basicaylly you have shave clear ur head EVERY FUCKING DAY with a razorblade or you look like a fucking clown.

no thanks

Honestly, who gives a shit about your hair. Are you ready to leave humanity behind or not?

My boss did it. It looks alright but his first tattoo artist wasn't too experienced in it.. Make sure you do your research and google your local scalp tattoo artist.. The whole point is to make it look natty.

That video looks pretty amazing.

If I was going bald I would 100% do that.

Kind of unrelated. I've come across the "Kardashians before they were rich" picture on instagram.

It got me thinking. All these ugly people are getting together and having babies. Thus making super ugly babies.

But often it's alright because they just get plastic surgery and the cycle of human mutants continues. But imagine in say 200 years, we'll have the offspring of uglies that should never had been allowed to breed and they're almost a different breed or species.

cont?

desu appearing as a guy with a buzzcut forever is worse than a guy who is bald

What happens when your making out with a qt3.14 and she touches your head only to realize your bald?

>But imagine in say 200 years, we'll have the offspring of uglies that should never had been allowed to breed and they're almost a different breed or species.

Stop spazzing out dude, ugly people have been fucking since literally forever
You think only 7+/10 got to fuck during the middle ages or something? Think again, as long as men have been horny they have been willing to fuck anything. And it has served humanity well.
Just because you in particular aren't fucking it doesn't stop the rest of the uglies from getting theirs

I think they blend it in to your real hair, so you still have some texture to it.
Have a friend who did this on a vacation in london. Looks great, only downside is that it's still pretty shiny on sunny days.

Hey you are gonna get about 1000 replies saying the same shit "hurr durr just shave it and move on"

Iwas super fucked up over hair loss, I had this done about a year and half ago and I LOVE IT

Cheap as fuck
No maitenance
Looks good

I will lurk for a while if you have any questions, I wont post pics because I dont want to be a meme

I've never heard of this. Is it basically just a hair tattoo?

Looked it up and that seems to be what it is. What happens if you get it now then lose more later? You'd basically have to get more done or look like an idiot

>getting a fake hair tattoo

A guy in my gym has it. Looks fake and tryhard af.

Lmao, that black guy's all like "why the fuck did I do this, shit makes no difference"

Hair transplants are like 10 grand, either do that or nothing at all bc it's obvious to everyone, kinda like this middle age women who think they are younger all the sudden when everyone else can see that they look like an old piece of leather

Do it. It looks super good and ladies love that clean hairline.

been wondering about the laser hair removal myself.

started balding at 19 or so, been shaving it completely for the past 10 years. it's a royal pain in the ass. I'm pretty pale, and have light brown hair, so it leaves a fucking shadow on my scalp no matter what i do. When I had hair, about about 20 minutes in the sun would turn it blond, but that's not an option when you shave =/

(The micro tattoo option is absolute pants on head retarded, shame on you for even thinking about that OP.)

What was the cost?
I am starting to bald but am saving for the future to get the hair follicle implants done by the robot arm, it alike 10-15K though so might take awhile to save but lasts decades, it's the shot rich people do like the tesla dude

>user, I hate shaved heads. You'd look so good if you grew your hair out!
>Seriously user, why won't you grow your hair out?
>Come on, just an inch!
>... Oh.... I think we should see other people

lol
goddamn dude this stuff is awful
it looks ridiculous
just accept that you're not going to be a chad

you won't ever, ever be a pretty boy.

But if you have a masculine face, some muscle, and aren't turbo-manlet you'll do alright if you shave your head.

You have to shave your head every single day. Maybe even twice a day lmao. Razors are expensive bro don't do it.

I went full mach 3 mode at 21 ish also, never been a problem for me to get a girl or anything. Sure there are women out there who just look away instantly cause you're bald, but there are plenty who don't.

Best thing to do is just shave it off and get a tan. Also don't go super low on bf unless you have a really solid 8/10 face, unless you like being called a roid faggot irl etc.

My procedure was only 2900 dollars, and its permanant! I do not have to take any drugs thatll fuck up my dick or my test either.

"have to shave your head every single day, maybe even twice"

Can I get a source on that fag? I had this done and I can get two days before it starts to look off

I use a speical trimmer that is lower than a no guard, takes like 4 minutes bro

>Razors are expensive bro don't do it.

Shave my head every day, have spent maybe $20 on razors in the past year. How about you stop being a pussy with the lmao4blade razors and just use a safety razor like anyone with a brain

This

Bought a safety razor and 100 pack. Have not spent a dollar on shaving since