Who here /BDD/? At this point I wish I never tried to get fit in the first place

Who here /BDD/? At this point I wish I never tried to get fit in the first place.

Even tho I'm 170 I still feel like 250

Hi! Im in that cusp area where I've made lots of progress that I can't see but Im still not particularly attractive so no one would be shocked by my poor self image.

But it's not real. If you're really big you'd notice the difference
In fact the months of hard training barely put 1 more inch on the arm. That's a small number

You do tho. 170 or 250 normies wouldn't know the difference but you look fat and overweighted that's what matter

170? are you a midget?

BDD isnt just about muscle size.
iktf

It's gotten to the point where I obsessively think about food and count every calorie I eat, and then add an extra 200 for good measure, and then some days remember the documentary I watched about how some nutrition facts are way off so I add an an extra 400 or take laxatives so I can puke up whatever I ate that day because I'm too anxious of gaining weight. this is the reality of an ex-fat. If you're a fatty and you're happy with no major health concerns just stay that way.

Ye 5'7

I've always worried about not getting enough protein but eating too much calories at the same time
If they invent some liquid food that contains all nutritious needed and has no flavour. I'd fucking choose that over enjoying taste of food ever

You're kinda going to the extreme, friend.
Though I can't say much.

I also count every calorie and then add 100 to it. Then I make sure I jog long enough to burn every single freaking calorie.

theres soylent but thats shit for protein. i think egg whites and (((Real Food))) might work for what you want, and then maybe some soylent for basic vitamins and shit.

Can you take a picture of your hand, user, please?

loose sum wait fatty

I feel you ;_;

I don't have it, but I'm almost certain my girlfriend does :(
I just want her to be happy with herself because I am.

>tfw my dad sent me to the mental ward because I tried to cut off pieces of my fat at 140 pounds

You're just retarded.

Awww user being real on an Indonesian hair curling website

Maybe you're the problem?
Do you say stuff like, "I love your belly honey, it's so soft and squishy" or "Your bewbs are so cute and tiny"?

No I tell her the opposite, I always remind her of how big and awesome her tits are.

I used to be 120lbs with 12 inch arms and i liked my body. Once i started working out and blew up to 220lbs and 17 inch arms now i hate myself for not being bigger. It never ends.

how'd you get a gf from being no gf?

Luck, I cheated on her early into our relationship and to this day I still feel like such a huge piece of shit for it and she'll never trust me the same, but at least I know she still loves me the same.

Stop comparing yourself to others