Are vitamins a meme? Whenever I take a vit D and calcium supplement I never notice any changes...

Are vitamins a meme? Whenever I take a vit D and calcium supplement I never notice any changes. Am I just buying a shitty brand?
>pic unrelated

I notice my piss being orange

bro that's a dihydrogen monoxide deficiency, shit could kill you

>whenever I take a vitamin I'm not lacking in but withing fisiologically normal levels, I see no change
Read the Examine article, you're probably doing it wrong.

PD: yes, more often than not, they are a meme.

Try some flintstones chewables

Unless they're prescription strength ans you have a deficiency you won't notice. I have a chronic vitamin D deficiency and the moment my levels are down my digestive system shuts down, I'm inordinately tired even for an insomniac, I'm more depressed than usual, my blood sugar goes crazy, my joints are so crunchy and painful plus muscle spasms so bad I'm bed bound for a few weeks until I get my new course of 60,000ui a week for 2 months, which should keep me reasonably topped up for a while. OTC is like 600ui

This post brought to you by Facebook,c om/ifuckinglovescience

i hear DHMO is super dangerous if you dot get the EXACT right amount :S

But I rarely go outside and I don't really eat foods high in vitamin D, except a glass or 2 of milk a day

>OTC is 600 ui

not to sound like an asshole, and i realize in your case its very extreme (60k iu)

but is taking x10 600 iu not the same as taking a single 6k iu?

>drinking 3.23985 L of water instead of 3.23986
It's like you wanna die or something

At what point does this become vitamin D poisoning because I know it takes a relatively small dosage to become poisonous

>taking vitamin supplemets

your diet sucks. the only thing i take is vitamin D during winter. everything else should be in your diet anyways.

I got a blood test and my doc said I was low on vitamin D and told me to just buy any D vitamin supplement with not prescription, so it obviously must work

Try to go out sometimes i heard sun does wonders with vitamin D even if its cloudy during summer

Vitamin B12 is like fucking steroids man. Everyone needs B12.

Explain

Everyone = all people.

>600 IU

Are you retarded? I take 5000 IU every day and it costs me like $25 a year.

zinc for me works as fuck

maybe you just arent deficient at all in vit d and calcium? I have noticed a big difference after I started supplementation. Maybe its placebo, maybe not, but hey - I do feel better!

zinc, vitamin D and magnesium boosts your natural test level. no wonder you feel better when you had a deficit before.

your body needs fat to absorb some vitamins. always take your suplements while eating a meal.

If you've been redpilled about cooking you might not need them at all, it's actually quite easy to reach your vitamin needs with a balanced and varied diet.
Err on the side of caution if for you being redpilled about cooking is making the old Veeky Forums chicken beans and rice, but really if you cooking's not a joke you have nothing to fear.

I just take it to make sure I'm not deficient