TFW Poo in loo pajeet enters the gym

TFW Poo in loo pajeet enters the gym.

>mfw everyone including myself in the gym is white

Where's the diversity?

kill urself akmed

MODS

>mfw

Go to Africa if you want diversity. Europe for Europeans. USA for European descendants.

>tfw you guys don't stand a chance breeding against mexicans/blacks
>tfw you guys will be a minority in your own country

ayy lmao

>tfw amerisharts vote in shillary for two terms and are demoted below india in the /pol/ hierarchy

SHART IN THE MART

>blacks abort more fetuses than any other race.
>All the mexicans are going home soon.
>russia had a population replacement problem similar to Germany before papa putin showed them the light
>whites win again.
Stay mad shit skin and remember you will never be white.

nice trips but you're so delusional. just curious, if Hillary wins what's your plan?

>entire family is light skin
>blonde or light brown hair
>blue and green eyes
>all considered hispanic

White people aren't going to be a minority anytime soon. A lot of Hispanics are actually white. Most of the dark ones are leaving back south, as well.

>not living in a modern multiculti heaven
how do you even wake up in the mornings

Bet you don't say anything to him though. Instead of shortlisting on here why not call him that to his face big man

Inb4 pajeet

I still don't know what a pajeet is.

KEKKEK KEKAHHHHH

crashing this country

I don't want to gag or puke from his stench. Indians should be banned from the gym.

Is this /pol/ or Veeky Forums?

/pol/ is the realest board on this god forsaken fucking forum. literally every other board has its head up its ass and lacks self awarness. on every other board people do nothing else but brag and try to get attention. especially this piece of shit board. everybody is trying so hard to seem like an elitist piece of shit, constantly trying to prove something. having been rejected by society you desperately seek to stand out in a sea of nameless, faceless, talentless, worthless weebs, neets, rejetcs and autists. it really saddens me how people think that a comment they make is going to have any fucking impact in the real world. you are nothing. you will always be nothing. your peers will always think you are a weird, socially awkward, timid little person. i pitty all of you and i hope that you will one day wake up and realise that you are a burden to everyone around you and just fucking end yourself. please know that no one will ever mourn you. a conversation about your death would go something like:

>did you know user died?
>who?
>that kid who always sat alone at recess
>oh, i always thought that guy going to shoot up the achool at some point
>oh well, wanna get some taco bell?

please think about what i've said and try to make some changes in your life or better yet just fucking kill yourself.

hahahahahahahahahahah

>tfw when /pol/ gets out of its containment board

Veeky Forums is active /pol/.
/int/ is /pol/ lite.
/r9k/ is depressing /pol/.
/k/ is cranky /pol/.
/po/ is /pol/s puppetmaster.

it's not only /pol/. This summer /r9k/ uggos are also invading Veeky Forums

this is oc
impressive

This is pasta.

i don't understand this pasta, not sure how is /pol/ somehow excluded from the rest of the post

Get back to your containment board.

t. Pajeet

>literally described average /pol/ poster

B-but will there be survivors?

>trying this hard to fit in with the other basement dwellers

>trying this hard to brown knight for Pajeets on a shitty knitting forum

>Veeky Forums - Fitness

Go back to /pol/ if you want to hate on stinky shitskins at your gym. We just want to look at other men's physiques here.

When you die :
> Did you hear user died?
> HAHAHA GOOD. That racist piece of shit. How'd he go?
> He was jacking off with gun cleaner while writing his manifesto and got a penis infection, apparently he was too autistic to see his doctor because he didn't want to use Obamacare

Why do Indians wear nothing but polo shirts? The gym, work, outside, fancy events