Guys I've finally made it. Gym crush gave me her number without me asking. Turns out she's married

Guys I've finally made it. Gym crush gave me her number without me asking. Turns out she's married.

>Tfw she doesn't care.
>Tfw I'm now Chad.
>Bout to fuck Stacy.
>Feels good man.

Delusions: Veeky Forums thread edition

>not having an honest relationship

You've only played yourself, chump

Have a good time, bro

you got this, married girls are the worst

remember, she only sees you at your best moving heavy shit

meanwhile she sees hubby's skidmarks in his underpants while doing the laundry

Don't really want one my friend. At least not with a chick willing to cheat that easy.

It is an honest relationship. He hasn't lied to her, he gets easy honest fucks. What's the problem?

Nah I actually feel kinda sorry for the guy. Not going to pass up on the pussy tho.

This guy gets it. I'm not trying to get married. Marriage is just opening up to be cucked.

Na marriage is fine, but nothing wrong with being selective over a long period of time (irrelevant in this example). If free pussy is throwing itself at you... keep it wrapped up and enjoy.

You must leave Veeky Forums forever now. Enjoy life on the other side. We barely knew ya

Farewell friends, I'll come back to visit sometime.

>Be a sick fuckin cunt

>mfw you call that number
>a man answers
>IT'S HER HUSBAND
>HE'S GOING TO TRACE YOUR NUMBER, TRACK YOU DOWN, AND KICK YOUR ASS
LOL fag

Not OP, but why, his promiscuous wife is the one giving him the number.

Maybe she enjoys making her husband jealous, and they have wild animal sex after she witnesses him beating the shit out of some dude that hit on her. Maybe she hates confrontation or saying 'no' to anyone, so she gives in and gives a phone number and lets her husband deal with it for her. Maybe she gave the OP a bullshit number (common trick for women, by the way, to blow guys off that are hitting on them). Any number of reasons why this is bullshit -- including the OP being full of shit and none of this actually happened.

>Hey babe, is there a big guy for you at the gym you could give your number to unsolicited so I can fight him?

>Babe?

>Hey babe, is there a big guy for you at the gym you could give your number to unsolicited so I can BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM WITH A BASEBALL BAT?
>Hey babe, is there a big guy for you at the gym you could give your number to unsolicited so I can STICK A GUN IN HIS FACE THEN PISTOL-WHIP HIM?
>Hey babe, is there a big guy for you at the gym you could give your number to unsolicited so we can STICK A GUN IN HIS FACE, TIE HIM UP, TORTURE HIM, KILL HIM, AND BURY THE BODY OUT IN THE WOODS SOMEWHERE?
FTFY

Never underestimate how fucked-up people can be.

In all seriousness, she probably gave him a bullshit number just to make him go away.

Oh shit dude, I'll be gentle on your wife bro. Don't worry. I won't even cum inside her scouts honor.

No dude she didn't. I've been talking to her most of the night. Work hard bro. You can make it too.

>he shoots you in both legs, then both arms, then in the shoulders. Before you can bleed out, he pours salt in the wounds, and uses a taser on them, for maximum pain. Then he chokes you to death with his bare hands, looking you right in the eyes as life leaves your body. Then they both have sex on top of your corpse.

>2016:
>Getting in the middle of a fucked-up marriage
Been there, done that, have the mental and emotional scarring to prove it.

My advice to you: RUN LIKE HELL AWAY FROM HER. No good will come of this.

>Mfw it still counts as a threeway.

are you angrey

Lol dude, I'm fucking her. Not dating her. This is like the 4th married chick I've banged in my life. It's nothing special so long as you don't expect anything more than pussy.

>back the fuck off!?!?!

>post anything other than Veeky Forums Approved Comments, and people think you're 'angry' or something
Oh grow up kid

Doesn't count til you actually bust a nut in her

sounds like your angrey too be honest family

you are a slut enabler bruv
you made, it is you who can choose now, don't choose the trash
you didn't find your dick in garbage m8

*shrug* do as you like, but I'm telling you, I've been down this road before a few times myself, and nothing good ever comes of it. You may be dodging bullets so far, but eventually you'll get in the middle of some sort of bullshit drama and you'll hate your life and wish you'd never gotten involved with whoever it is. Could be a busted condom and she's pregnant, could be a for-real insanely jealous husband who wants to fuck you up and owns weapons, could be STDs, could be she's a nutjob and comes after you herself looking to cut your dick off or somesuch shit, or just make your life miseable. Don't say nobody warned you.

Great plan genius, get some other dude's wife pregnant, then he literally wants to come kill you. Real smart.

Sounds like you're a bored /b/tard and need to go back there, kid, we're just having a discussion here.

First really smart dude I've seen in this thread. You get it when I say 'no good will come of this'.

Youre nothing but a pawn being used against her husband
>being this beta

I own weapons and body armor not scurred nigga.

My dying words..

>Do as you like, it won't unfuck your wife.

how old are you?
why do you manchildren believe that fucking somehow counts somewhere? like there is a special fucking karma or something
she cheated, lied, betrayed trust, that is what matters, not your little weenie inside her body
and you, even being around trash like that rots you