Been lifting for 4 months. Am I making it?

Been lifting for 4 months. Am I making it?

post legs

>ab veins visible before abs
huh?

Train arms, lats and delts more

Looks like a stronglifts body. Chest arms and delta look weak

are you blind? you can see his abs

no train chest more the fuck? its lagging

Don't listen to Veeky Forums autists, you're looking fkn swell for 4 months. Got a solid base to build on, good genetics. You aren't flaring lats so I'm not sure whether they need work, just put some focus on your chest and keep going as you are with everything else and you'll look juicy.
Delts and legs look great especially.

Nice ab symmetry.

This.

Pretty fucking impressive for 4 months. Don't you dare waste those good genetics. You'll be looking juicy in no time.

lol you have anime abs

keep going

routine?

second

please shove one of those legs up my pussy

This please.

2 months into lifting dyel here. I eant those legs.

I've been lifting 4 months and I think I rate my own thread instead of going on CBT.
Get fucked you bird-chested faggot.

is that jelly I smell?

Whats your height OP? My guess is 5'3"

You definitely didn't start as a skelly then, because those legs take way more than 4 months to train.

you need to work on your chest

I have same underwear. Workout briefs ftw brah. But you look pretty swole af for only 4 months. I imagine you're lying and this is more like 1-2 year gains.

This

>spent too long in the bath and your thumbs go all crinkly physique

Op here. Here's a progress pic

What's this calvin klein meme I see, I just wear hanes lol

Flared lats

is this swole for 4 months?
I was looking better in my first 2 months lmao for real, lemme find a pic one sec (6'2" btw)

said no woman ever

Shut the fuck up

>*teleport behind him with a katana*
nothing personell, kid

wew lad someone's salty that they are low test and are confirmed for NEVER MAKING IT hahahahaha prob manlet too lmfao

how to spot a fattie

Lookin' absolutely amazing for only 4 months bruh

anyone who believes this was done in 4 months is retarded.

post body

I dont get why people are so obsessed with abs. Just normal lifting routine + low bodyfat will get you nice abs, OP looks like that's all he works on though. Nice job in any case but work on other areas.

i train abs once a week

If you're OP: what do you do for abs besides the compounds?

You don't need to train them at all mate

i do 5x10 weighted sit ups once a week. thats it

You have weird as fuck abs, but great progress. Time to go for a split routine. Btw, you have no lats at all jesus christ. Work on that!

What are your stats and lifts? Looking really good for 4 months.

Hmm I thought I had lats

>split

Finished cutting and now I'm dyel in clothes. Why even cut when natty. fml

>doesn't show normally
>can see it under a microscope while flexing so hard you are about to prolapse your anus
>"i have lats"

>lose 95% muscle 5% fat and change lighting
sums up natty cutting pretty well huh

HOLY MANLET BATMAN

Your head is like the size of your torso. Ayy lmao

Better comparison. I'm a lot leaner but a lot smaller in t-shirts. It's fucking lame.

the progress is visible because it is a drastic difference but can you retards learn that you need to keep the lighting and angle exactly the same instead of trying to manipulate them to make your progress look better?

the first pic has the worst possible lighting and pose to make you look as shitty as possible, while the 2nd pic has the best possible lighting and pose to bring out any definition

just take progress pics in the same room with the same lights on if you are actually interested in objectively observing your progress instead of only flattering yourself

Mirin. Did you have any specific cutting routine?

I'm like 17% and i have clear ab veins on both sides, people are different

To be fair both pics are in the same room near the same window and no amount of lighting would help that before picture. I had zero abdominal definition.

The lighting difference is mostly due to time of day and being taken from two separate phones.