What is this dent in my girlfriends ass (left) and how do I fix it? Put her on a diet?

What is this dent in my girlfriends ass (left) and how do I fix it? Put her on a diet?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Smiffys-Mens-Borat-Mankini/dp/B005HMHNX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cellulite

Genetics diet might help a little not worth it not a big deal

We're gonna have to put her down, son, I'm sorry

Is it just going to get worse the older she gets user?

Put gelatin or collagen powder in her coffee and rub her ass with coconut oil and vitamin c lotion

I'll rub the oil on her ass so you don't have to look at it OP

It looks like she sat on the edge of her bed while masturbating furiously with a giant black dildo and the bed post just left a mark. It should go away soon OP

I think its cancer

Post more of your gf op

>Put her on a diet
This is a HUMAN BEING not some pet you own, you don't get to decide 'for her' what is and is not going to be done, and by the way why does she have to be flawless? Why can't you accept this one little flaw she has and move on? Have you even ASKED her if she cares to do anything about it? Seriously.

Maybe this is you and you are posting it? It's a pretty nice looking butt. It's just a bit of cellulite.

We literally live in a society where its socially acceptable for girls to wear that in public.

Been dating her for 4 years but can't marry her because of her weak manlet height genes that I might pass on to my unsuspecting kids instead of my 6'1 genes. She's fun for now though

As a female, thank you.

Fucking sex-negative prude. Are you Muslim or something? Go back to your shithole country and count grains of sand or something.

So? Btfo Mudslime

They're at a beach Mohammed

Spoken like a true beta
>letting women make their own decisions
I know this is bait but come on lad

Hey, it's enlightened self-interest the whole way. I hate it when women pull that shit on us (me), and I'm no hypocrite.

Forgot pic, she's the womanlet on left

I'd love to be the fly on the wall the day you discover that you can't get away with going through your entire life thinking and acting like a spoiled 12 year old boy.

My dad is 6'1, mom is 5'5, I'm 6'2.

>oh she's fun FOR NOW
Break up with her tomorrow and stop wasting her time leading her on like that, faggot. Not cool. You'd hate it if some 10/10 did that to you, don't be a hypocrite.

28 and have had nothing but success in life while you've been playing computer games and watching cartoons little boy

I wouldn't care if a 10/10 used me for sex like I do with this girl. Why would I?

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you realize he can and probably will and will always be happier than you

>>
As a female, thank you.

She has missing adipose tissue. Could either be from something like an infection as a kid or from trauma to the area and the cells never regrowing.

TELL HER TO DO CARDIO

Dumb, dumb, and dumb. Guess you'll all have to learn the hard way, assuming you learn at all. LOL glad you're not MY problem to deal with!

are u the fat faggot next to her

>implying you can deal with anything except for a box of ding-dongs

To tumblr with you faggot stop being so OVERDRAMATIC. Knowing women in their early 20s, she is likely insecure about it .

Insecurity is the source of apparent morality.

As the female who wrote the original comment, I agree.... and thank you.

>calling out women for dressing like whores makes me a muslim
>only muslims have standards
Go march in a slut parade bitch.

Fucking beta, neckbeard, fedora tipper. Bitches aren't going to read this and jump on your 2" micro penis, faggot.

>implying this isnt his sex doll while he seeks out his 5'9+ non womanlet gf

spotted the virgin

Don't you have a clock to build Ahmed?

You're an udiot. Please don't reproduce.

I'm sorry man. I saw that ass and I just had to take a bite.

Make her self conscious about it without making it obvious to the point she gets body dysmorphia and never leaves you.

>date strings of 7/10s
>pretend to obsess over them and then totally ignore them
>only respond in bits and subtley only respond when sex is involved
>weed out the mentally stable ones and keep only the ones that give it up easily
>demand sex from them and make it even more degrading each time
>eventually leads to 2 males 1 female threesomes
>leave early in threesomes
>effectively make them have sex with random dudes
>eventually pimp them out

this is how you handle ugly women

what a cuck

wut

such a Veeky Forums related thread

kek

m'lady

Go to Syria then you faggot, women are forced to wear curtains there

>letting your gf wear that in public

>gf hanging out with 3 chads in beachwear
brah I....

At a goddamn beach? Dressed like whores?
Lol, k

oh I've seen this before. easy fix

before you start, get her your girlfriend to lay on her stomach so that you have a clear visual on the ass dent

what you do first is heat up a metal spoon with a well focused flame underneath

make sure there's crack in the spoon

now when you're high on crack, the ass dent will look fine

rep until failure

>7/10
>ugly women

>She's fun for now though

And then one day you have a drunken sex session with some massage oil that numbs your dick even further ....and suprise shes pregnant

Now you marry her and after the inital shock passes around about two years you realize how much you fucked up and that the woman you are married to and have kids is not someone you wanted in the first place.

Don't be me user.

Don't ever be in a relationship with a girl you don't see marrying and isn't absolutely rocking your world.

You know the rules...

Why are you standing on the right so far from your gf op?

No offense she looks like a slut

Time to demote her to plate status and enjoy your life

Everyone is a slut, its 2016. I wanna get off this ride

What kind of retard gets married after knocking someone up after a drunken sex session

Sorry to break the bad news for you bud, but your gf is fat.

I literally want to strangle you, that ass is on point and all you can do is fucking cherry pick problems. Damn you may be getting action but God you sound like such a loser

the same kind of retard who gives out advice on a malaysian cartoon board.

Marry me, my white knight in shining armor. Where are you from?

My nigga, the same here, I've been with my gf but I don't plan on marrying her, and I will leave her the minute I find my ideal qtpi green eyed blonde PAWG gf.
She's very faithful and docile but I don't love her, I bet that it's the fact that I don't give a fuck about her that makes her love me this much.

Hahaha

>letting your girlfriend look like a whore on social media
TOP KEKOLD

My sister had a tumour in her buttock. Since her operation, it has looked just like this.

you forgot to say no incest bro

>that cellulite

Disgusting. Have you no standards, OP?

>using the word "buttock"
>not "ass"
You forgot to read between the lines

buttock singular
ass both cheeks

hi first off le names brian.

2nd ull see me in kitchen

3rd spread ur anus so i can sniff and lick

4th can i give rim job?

5th if anything, ill be in the kitchen rimming you

Is there any way to remove cellulite?

That looks more like some kind of scary desu. Looks like a larger version of my mole removal scar

Thank you for defending her honor m'sir. You are truly making society a better place

holy fucking kill yourself

Women aren't people

You have been visited by the white knight of Veeky Forums. Post "me at the thought of anyone hurting you" or never get pity sex or gains again.

Fix it by dumping her and start fucking the Amazonian goddess on the right. Why curse your kids with her manlet genes when you could have them with the master race on the right?

Looks like a vaccination scar.

>tfw I also have a dent on my left cheek

is it because I sit down too much? I can feel my bones and the skin feels different from the other parts of my ass.

Why should we accept flaws? If we simply accept our flaws instead of considering possible remedies, we are not simply pets, we are lower than pets, and lower than beasts.

Normies get out. Humanity is to be overcome.

>self interest
>not advancing your own interest

hmmmmm

amazon.com/Smiffys-Mens-Borat-Mankini/dp/B005HMHNX8

no need to be jealous, desu, buy yourself a little something nice.

Op dunno the current and get worth the AMAZON on right

She has a nice butt post more