Help please!

Hi Veeky Forums I usually don't come on this board. However; I need help getting fit. I'm 5'9 and weigh 103 pounds. How do I stop being so skinny and add muscle?

Eat you dumb cunt. Then lift shit up and put it down.

But mostly eat

Some pushups and situps should be fine

I eat and eat but nothing ever happens

Read Sticky

No you don't. I'm a turbo manlet who used to weigh like 50kg. I now weigh 80kg. I used to think I ate heaps, everyone like us has that mentality, but it's wrong. Keep track of exactly how much you eat and I guarantee its not enough.

It also has to be consistent every day

Eat more and eat often, don't expect to go from where you are to muscular without getting a bit chunky first.

This. I spent years weighing 60-65kg at 6ft thinking my metabolism was too fast to make gains (hurr durr) then started eating 6 meals a day, hit 89kg in just over a year, down to a lean 80kg now though. You can do it you skinny fucker.

Another recovering skelly here, can confirm. I was 134 lbs 5'11" for YEARS. Now I'm 155 with just 3 weeks of GOMAD

>How do I stop being so skinny
EAT
>and add muscle?
LIFT

READ THE STICKY

NO YOU DONT

READ THE STICKY

Another auschwitz survivor here. This is completely true and correct.

OP, stop being such a fuckwit.

no you're not, lying faggot. If you were you'd gain 10 pounds in a month and you'd be shitting twice a day. I was 139 lbs 6ft, hit 167 lbs in 6 months

>muh fast metabolism
fork pickups xF
and read the sticky

is GOMAD a meme or is this really an alright way to get some starter pounds/mass in?

Would this work for me despite my metabolism being fucking autism fast? Not kidding, putting on weight other than muscle is just out of the question, it just wont happen, or so it seems to me

EAT YOUR GREENS THEN GO FOR A 60 MINUTES JOG, DO THIS 4 TIMES A DAY AND REPEAT FOR 4 MONTHS, DONT FORGET TO DRINK 2 PINTS OF BLUE LID MILK A DAY
>no protein, it'll make you fat
>no meat, The protein and carbs will make you easily Ill
>don't lift weights, you don't want to hurt yourself

you're not eating enough faggot, your metabolism doesn't defy the laws of physics

Fucking twink posters man...

>betafaggot detected

I'm the one you quoted.
it's not a meme. it werks. but you gotta eat, too, ofc, in addition to the milk.
I doubt your metabolism is so fast that it can nullify 2000-4000 surplus cals, depending on how hard you bulk.

I'm bulking at 5000-5300 kcal every day for three weeks, and I gained 18 pounds. My TDEE was 2400, now 2600. So that's 2500 cal surplus.

The first 3 days are hard and I felt like barfing (didn't though). Now it's easy

milk = 2600
3 medium meals = 1500
100g peanuts = 500
snacks = 400
= 5000

You won't make it bro too dumb

ITT kiddos take the b8

GOMAD works, wouldn't recommend it, though.
Just buy mass-gainer powder if you're really having trouble eating a lot.

103? Should probably go to the hospital.

If you gained 20 lbs in 3 weeks, nearly all of it is fat (well, minus any water retention). Bad idea. You might like being less skinny now, but eventually you'll want to get rid of that fat and will wish you had bulked slower.

I know that I will gain fat (went from 12 to 14% bf by now. I might hit 18-20% eventually). I'm hoping to get rid of it with strict and better dieting when I hit my goal weight.

meals? i'm currently 6ft and 135 lbs.

Quit playing call of duty and go to the gym

Don't go for anything above a 1000kcal surplus. I would recommend like 500kcal. It doesn't sound like much but you'll be gain weight sufficiently to make small weight increments every session (following a progressive overload routine). In 6 months you will have gained significant weight and will a markedly lower fat percentage than what you're heading towards.