Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bpnAWe-0i2o?t=48s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8f0r-MiX5bg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Finally another thread

I can rep out 10+ handstand pushups against a wall
I can hold a straight handstand
I can do a controlled handstand pushup negatives
but as soon as I go to push back up I fail. I just can't push back up.

What do?

bump

Did anyone try the frequency method, described in Greyskull LP, with chin ups and push ups? What were your results?

To explain, it is basically a ladder method, you're doing several sets by increasing reps every set. For example a ladder would consist of 5 sets with the reps being 1,2,3,4 and finally a set of 5 reps. This constitutes one ladder.

and why would this methode be more beneficial than 3 sets of 10 reps for example

Bodyweight is a meme

More volume, less fatigue.

a'ight.
checked btw

Yesterday for the first time ever I did a couple reps of the negative part of pic related. I didn't go to failure but it was quite tiring really. I had my shoulders lying on a thick yoga mat and my head/neck touching the ground. My hips were thrusted and the toes of the straightened leg were pointed out, so I guess my form was good. However, I didn't feel it at all at my abs, and now I have some kind of lower back doms, but not the snap city type of pain. Do you guys feel your abs burn when you do this exercise? Any tips?

When I do dragon flags I feel them more in my lats similar to the feeling of a front lever and a little in my abs so what I do to feel it in my abs is a full dragon lever negative then I hinge at my hips to do a leg raise then bring my hips up to the start sort of like a dragon flag crunch to feel the contraction in my abs.

But if you do enough full dragon flags you'll definitely feel it in your abs

youtu.be/bpnAWe-0i2o?t=48s
so basically I should do the "candle raise" into the "1 leg DF descent" as shown in the video, and not a knee tuck into 1 leg DF descent, right? So then why is the DF considered one of the best if not the best abs exercise if it doesn't even hit your abs unless you mix it up a bit? :/

I have dyel as phuck forearms and basically, i guess i overdid it with floor tricep extensions followed by diamond pushups immediately after.

Now i get awkward pain in my ulna forearm bone when doing a movement similar to a curl. Although, when doing a movement similar to a hammer curl, it doesn't hurt. (I guess less pressure on the ulna from that fist position?)

Could it be that i caused hair line fractures?

Has anyone ever experienced the same pain or was in a similar situation?

You need to have more balance in the bottom

Guys how do I move my handstands away from the wall? It's so fucking annoying

can you get big by doing only bodyweight exercises or you can only get ripped?

Depends on your defition of big and genetix

Might be a little off topic, but I used to be able to do 10-12 handstand pushups against the wall as well.

However my form was extremely off: elbows flared, recruiting chest and trapezius instead of working off the delts like it should be.

Elbows tucked HSPU are much more demanding but once you get into HSPU without wall support, elbows tucked is much easier to balance than elbows flared. Read the section on HSPU in Overcoming Gravity if you have it, if not I can link you.

How should I land on my feet when I skiprope and do jumping jacks? Please be as specific as possible because right I am shift between retarded ways that all end in hurt feet.

Land on the balls of your feet.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8f0r-MiX5bg
He explains it in the beginning of this video

i've only just started with a body weight routine, but
>tfw noticing progress in your handstands

is there anything comparable to developing a new skill and moving on to the next one? how can liftfags even compare, if all they do is add more pl8s to their stupid bars?

me on the right

How about fucking your bitch after i squat 5 plates

Should I drink my protein shake on my cardio days? Also I only isolate my biceps once a week, anyone think I should work them more often.

I fuck your bitch after she sees me doing tiger bends

Drink it whenever you want.
You still need to hit macros on off days so its the same.