AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahh, shitcoins.

Why did i invest in this shitcoin?!?!

DROP YOUR SHITCOIN KEK, BUY CINDICATOR CND NOW! OR BE POOR. SHAMEFUL!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Buy

Damn....had to double check this wasn't shit and its actually even lower now. I have a lot invested in this, guess I'm fucked.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I kept saying .0002 ETH and it's even lower now.
LMAO.

LEL

sold at 50% profit on the eth ratio

thank fuck i was smart enough to realise that it was now or never, holy bags

Where's that idiot, who unironically called me an idiot for not buying this 'goldmine'?
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And to think I FOMO'D this shitcoin @ like $0.25 a coin before realising what an idiot I was and getting THE FUCK out of there with just transaction cost losses. Wew.

Heh, it really was "Money for nothing"

Time to buy.

B-buy... guys.. i-i-it's below ICO price, e-easy money a-a-a-and chicks for f-f-free

if you get a buy in @ 0.0001 I'm sure you can flip it easily but this coin is not worth shit

Why though?

Won't this skyrocket when the devs release the full platform? The demo was great.

best time to buy, thanks user

Hi there i was in discord chat .

Guy called greggy sold it i bought shit ton at .0001.

I already recovered by loss ( i bought at .0009) .
I'm just gonna wait till .0004 and sell it !! FUCK YEAH THANKS GREGGY . BEST DAY IN WEEKS!

They're releasing their beta later this year and should have the whole platform done in Q1 2018.

It's pretty simple really. I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't be buying now except impatience.

what a legend

I am not buying until all hope is lost.

Shoulda bought something with actual value. Like CDN

Can i buy anywhere besides shitdelta

hitbtc