This crap better get back to 16500. Fucking just shit in my mouth and kill me if it doesnt I literally went balls deep...

This crap better get back to 16500. Fucking just shit in my mouth and kill me if it doesnt I literally went balls deep. I need my money back.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinprbuzz.com/press-release-cybcsec-cybersecurity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's on 1 exchange you fucking autist

Fuck you nigger, I want my money back from this piece of shit and leave this magic money game forever. Fuck crypto.
Gold is where it's at.

>he didn't dump ODN at 10k sat once the momentum broke and bids dried up to less than 15 BTC

>he thinks ODN is ded just because of whale manipulation on craptopia

If by whale you mean dev dumping, you right senpai

Haha I bought at 20k and im comfy as fuck. Read the white paper you brainless monkeys shit is solid this coin is going to the moon

holy fuck, how delusional can you be?
i bought at the ico and sold at around 20k...
this is a classic pump and dump coin
when it hits the next exchange nothing will change. in fact, it's possible that people will dump even more.

Keep telling yourself that, this piece of shit will always hover around 7k sats FOREVER!

actually, it's going much lower...
people get so emotional with crypto, i feel sorry for them

prove it or kys

I was being nice and hopeful

i can tell you didn't buy at ICO or sell ODN at any price. if you did, it was like 500 ODN at most.

why aren't you staking friend

Daily reminder

No, they just care about shilling in slack lulz

this guy is seriously based

Bitseeds?

How does one stake? Any good threads you could point me to? I'm relatively new to this, but I believe in ODN and hold a bit. In a world where everything is monitored, why would nobody believe in something as influential as this?

Answered my own question with Google.

1) Put ODN into your obsidian wallet
2) Unlock wallet and make sure your computer is on and connected to the internet

That's it.

God, you are even more deluded than Arkies.

fun to read, but the coin is done, sorry.
reference DNT, CAT, etc.

why are you referencing ERC20 tokens.
it's almost like you don't know what you're talking about

The same was said about Signatum.

>THEY APPLIED FOR BITTREX GUYS
>WE ARE THE SIGT MARINES
>B-BI-BITTREX ANY D-D-DAY NOW...
>(NovaExchange lists it)
>(price continues to drop)
>h-h-h-hodl g-guys...

I bought Obsidian at 35 cents and more at 44. Missed the fuckin peak and sold it all at 71.

Fuck Obsidian and fuck alt-coins in general.

Same here, more of a silver guy though. Metals are the true hodl.

In an industry that is literally in its infancy, its hilarious to call coins done. If everyone wasn't so impatient, this board would be a lot better. For example, Microsoft stock was limpdick for about 10 years before anyone made monehy from it. Chill the fuck out bois.

lol ok gramps. go back to your silver

Dev's be dumping. This shit going to 4k

I can't prove it the block explorer is deliberately broken

then kys

Damn, these bag holders are mean!

It has to pump once it reaches HiBtc right guys?

Thinking of buying some. Its at 1/3 the peak. Buy low....right guys?

Walton, the unicorn, dumped when it hit HITBTC and so will this. HITBTC is where coins go to die

It's under 1/4th of peak dude

In terms of BTC its close to 1/4, in fiat value its just over 1/3 peak

Is this getting onto more exchanges soon?

Is liqui still on the table?

Down to 5k now. Only 1X up from ICO price. You bitches better be scared

HiBtc in 24-48hours

Look at supply and market cap compared to stratus and statis. I bought at 78k 98k and 130, would but more but I'm tapped for this month. This has huge potential, and it's only a few weeks old. Solid buy.

I'm aware of that, but let's not kid ourselves that's not going to be a game changer here.

Other small exchanges (with no liquidity but whatever) include mercatox, gatecoin.

Liqui would be the next step up.

And then getting onto binance, polo, or bittrex.

What's being done to get onto these exchanges?

it's actually not broke, maybe you are.

kys

This, dedcoin

Let's not forget about this gem from Scamstone yesterday. Saying all their competitors are scams. Ironic eh?

The sell book is approaching 1 million ODN, and the buy book is 7btc deep. This coin is very very dead right now. The buy book would need to 12x to balance it even a few days ago.

ODN IS A SCAM COIN

So what you're saying is only 5% or less of the tokens are for sale because everyone wants to hodl?

Well done OP, you baited all the ODN faggots into one thread. Veeky Forums may actually be nice to browse for the next 10 minutes

>tfw you now remember the signmarines
>tfw you'll forget about obsidianmarines and linkmarines a month from now because there will be a new shitcoin Veeky Forums is FOMOing over

What kind of persecution complex is that? There’s rarely ever more than two ODN threads at once here, and it’s almost never mentioned in other threads.

It was just banter mate

comfy af staking. hitbc+roadmap coming, app coming by xmas, lol @ worrying about alts taking right now when bitcoin is shitting on the entire mkt

How low will it go? LOL

100 sat once it's dead by spring along with 90% of altoins. if it's any solace 100 sat will be ~50 cents by then.

Oh, your right! Only 30x as much sell strength as buy strength! This will be a $100/coin by Sunday.

this

just proves how impatient you little kids are. we're in this for the long haul

The dev's thank you for holding through this long, drawn out, dump. They have over 60% of the total coins to unload. You da real MVP

Who wants ICO price? It's available now!

SCAM SCAM SCAM STAY AWAY

Perfect time to buy

HOLY FUCK IM GOING TO COMMIT SUICIDE!!!! WTF IS THIS SHIT?!?!?!???

No it isn't lol

HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH DO IT!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GET SCAMMED FUCKING IDIOTS

I TOLD EVERYONE THIS WAS SIGNATUM 2.0

Want to join me? I am ready to shoot my brains out on the midnight between Monday and Tuesday if it doesn’t get back to at least 14k by then.

I'll shoot you guys instead. Natural selection weeds out the tards

There’s no need, let me do it myself. I was on the verge of doing so this whole year. This was just the last straw, seeing the last but if hope I had in life fly away.

>last bit of hope*
I can’t even type properly anymore.

Im going to use the helium method. Gun is too messy. U can use my helium tank once im done.

GOD DAMMIT
U GUYS ALWAYS KNEW CRYPTO IS A SCAM
BITCOIN IS THE BIGGEST BUBBLE OF ALL TIME
ONE DAY THIS THING WILL GO DOWNHILL FOR GOOD AND MANY PEOPLE WILL KILL THEMSELVES

ALTCOINS ARE LIKE BITCOIN BUT THEY SHOW THEIR SCAMMER SIDE MUCH EARLIER..

I FEEL BAD FOR MANY OF YOU CAUSE I GOT SCAMMED WITH SIGNATUM
WHEN I BOUGHT OBSIDIAN AT THE ICO I KNEW THIS WAS A SCAM, BUT I SOLD AT 20K, SO I HAD 7X MY MONEY...

I'LL SAY THIS FOREVER: CRYPTO HAS NO FEELINGS FOR YOU. STOP FALLING FOR SCAMS... YOU CAN MAKE SO MUCH MONEY IF U DONT GET EMOTIONAL.

Invite me, let me watch you guys. I'll fuck your corpses after.

I said “shoot my brains out”, but I am not actually going to use a gun either. They are not legal in the halfway communist shithole that I live.
I will look more into the best available alternative for me. I kinda wanna slit my throat with one of my collection (but very sharp) knifes, since I really like them. But I know that’s not a very effective method.

LOSER FUCKER COMMY FAG

Seems too bloody. Im going with inert gas aphyxiation. Literally no pain, u go to sleep and never wake up

Go die already.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don’t like living in a leftist country either. I am quite right winged. I am such a fucking failure though.

What the fuck is a "commy" fag? Stupid pajeet. I bet you sold at a loss too.

looks like i have a new bag. well at least i can download cp with the app

it aint recovering. it was a pump and dump.

get in early on XCS, same concept plus marketplace integration, already working product, anti virus launching this quarter and file sharing next quarter read about it

bitcoinprbuzz.com/press-release-cybcsec-cybersecurity/