Stopping Cravings

I need help Veeky Forums
I crave unhealthy shit food every single day
I resist every day but its fucking hard, how do you stop your cravings?

>tfw you crave peanut butter and cottage cheese like a mad man
>can't even look at junk food anymore

Both a blessing and a curse

watch training videos and look at pics of fat people

You have to do whatever it takes mane. Seriously, cravings come and go. I know I've had one at least daily, but I cant recall what I was craving. All I know is that I didnt give in. But if i did eat like shit yesterday, or continously, that weight will carry around with me.

My gym is closed this week so I'm using this as a opportunity to eat a shit load of food and gain a few pounds. I thought you'd like to know that.

problem is im thinking that im training so much that i can eat whatever i want

i go to my hot ex's facebook profile and look at pictures of her and her shredded fiancé.

this kills the appetite.

I take an altoid mini, half a calorie and it fucks up your sense of taste for a while so everything tastes like shit and kills the craving

Drink lots of water and eat filling meals.

I used to work at a convenience store and I was absolutely surrounded by all the savory snacks and sweet drinks I could ever dream of.

keto

bowl of oats, milk, banana and cacaopowder works everytime when i want sweets

if that's true you would be shredded right now. what i do is visualize what my body will look like about a year from now. visualize every muscle, fully developed to your liking. imagine how you'll feel and look. if that isn't enough for you to stop eating like shit, i don't know what else to tell you. we're all gonna make it brahs.

I drink a lot of peppermint tea mostly to helpf with my shitty insides, I find it helps a lot though.

>cravings are hard

why are you such a little bitch op?
just stop thinking about it ffs, have some self control u fucking cuck

cut the grains bread wheat
eat shit tons of protein till u full
give some time and ur cravings will go away trust me

tried this before, proteins make my shit like stone

would u prefer the cravings and maybe givin up to them some day? no faggot. cmon

also dont use protein shakes. use mostly meat. fish chicken red meat turkey. dont overdo egg whites. cheese is useless

i dunno senpai, those brick shits i have had in the past with a strict protein diet was kinda tough

Take a fiber supplement.

Too real, user...

in the past when i was on the protein diet i didnt eat enough fiber i know.
now i eat a shit ton of fiber and carbs and my shits has been golden, so u say if i take more protein that wouldnt ruin it?
also im vegetarian so i would prefer protein supplements, how much should i take?

>Take a fiber supplement.
this wasnt me. eat veggies. tard supps

fuck the quality of your shits stop bein a bitch
>also im vegetarian
oh cmon
>i would prefer protein supplements
>how much should i take

im out
enjoy cravings