Am I going to make it? I'm already balding at the ripe age of 21. Can I even attempt to fix this? Pic related...

Am I going to make it? I'm already balding at the ripe age of 21. Can I even attempt to fix this? Pic related, me and my ex.

Lmao fucking nerd

Not gonna make it

Why is she your ex?

Just look at him ffs

Ugly guys can get girlfriends, there's no excuse.

balding == high test, you're good mate

Apparently they can't keep them

If he shaved his head and got Veeky Forums, he'd look exactly like Blaha

Blaha isn't even close to being fit.

>balding == high test
wrong

lmao bald monster

Prove it.

you have good facial structure.

Keep lifting hard. at 25 you'll have a great physique and with a 5 o'clock shadow you'll be set.

the most difficult part to fix will be your personality. stop being a feminized cuck bitch. Show some respect for yourself.

Burden of proof is on you

But that's bullshit
Balding has specifically been proven to be caused by an abnormally high testosterone

just go to ur doctor and tell him to prescribe you finastride.

You're the one saying I'm wrong. Why don't you prove it, bitch boy?

OP tell us why your girlfriend left you!!!!!!!!!!! You didn't break up with her, did you?

He's big and strong, though, which is more than what most people on here can say

WHAT

She left me for some numale faggot. That's them on the right. She actually cited my baldness as an issue.

Ya'll are some ugly motherfuckers

You should get swole so you can have more attractive friends

Not him but it's because that's not how logical discourse operates. Judging by your posts, you're an illiterate fuckwad and you wouldn't understand, but the burden of proof is in fact on you.

You made the ridiculous statement, now it is on you to prove it. It is not user's responsibility to disprove it.

OP you are also a numale faggot, btw. Have you ever looked on a mirror?

wow it appears she has a type. well shit OP even Blaha found his princess after a couple divorces. Take a biotin supplement.

wrong

everyone stop fighting!!!! you're both wrong and right. balding is associated with abnormal hormone levels which means higher test but lower everything else. this type of high test doesn't have any balance and doesn't do shit and it's pretty bad for you. high test that causes baldness isn't the kind of test you want. also why would he work out if he was balding? why would he want to look like a bloated chimp?

that dude has a very very punchable face. of course so does OP, but still.

Actually every dude in this fucking thread has a punchable face.

OP, she did you a favor. the girls who go with the nu-male types are universally overbearing cunts who want a guy they can push around. (which they do for a few months, then drop them, for the next victim.)

you are also a numale bro.

>this balding dyel numale has had a gf while im still a virgin

literally how?

>literally how?
She obviously has a type since OP himself said she left him for another numale

Girls who are like this are more often than not the bossy, dominant type who wants a meek guy they can push around until they get bored

But really how to help baldness guise my hair is thinning out and im starting the hair line receeding is there any poducts u guys used that somewhat worked i tried rogaine and it did help for a bit but shits expensive

stop being a pussy, shave it off, and go jason statham mode

jesus christ guys

Just become bald already. Your hair already looks like shit, what worse can happen?

BIOTIN.

Just shave it, there is no cure for baldness, unless you're super rich. Embrace it, shaved head + beard looks great.

The fuck is a numale

She's hot, I would fug her.

Did you fug here ?

At least you had a gf you balding faggot.

no. shitty reaction to DHT.
>shitty genes
>pls euthanize/vasectomy

Look in a mirror.