>be me
>6'2 masterrace
>have gf
>5'10
>tower over pretty much everyone of our gender like 90% of the time
>i introduce her to the manlet meme
>she literally starts roasting manlets with it
>funny as fuck
>manlets at the gym will never reach aesthetics and will continue to become stupid roiding ballon animals

just post funny shit about manlets

I'm 5'8 - there is literally no point in bettering myself if I'll always be this small.

Some of my best friends are manlets.

Just kidding. I sometimes tell manlets we're friends and give them my number then never respond to their texts. I show their texts and missed calls to my normal sized and tall friends so we can all laugh at their pathetic attempts at being human.

Agreed. At least you learned. You're smarter than 99% of all other manlets.

kek

Anyone else here think average height guys tend to have a better physique when they get fit? If you're short you look too big for your height and if you're too tall you're proportions are kind of off with the long torso and legs. I think 5'8"-6' is the best.

>5'8"

5'10" - 6'2" maybe 6'3" is the best range
over 6'3" is fucked because your caloric needs increase so stupidly but your stomach doesn't grow in proportion
6'3" dude probably needs 4500kcal to bulk if not more but his stomach won't be able to eat that much more food than a guy at 6'

>5'8-5'6
>average

unless you live in vietnam then no, that's not average you damn midget

You damn fuckers, what the actual fuck is the thing with the height, its all good till you are taller than 175 cm, im like 183 and im a "manlet" ? Im fucking taller than 95% girls that I meet you damn autistic nerds

>5'8

FUCKING LOL

>Being this bootyblasted at how much easier building muscle is for us
You guys make the idea of being tall way less appealing. The insecurity is disgusting

>caring about any opinions on Veeky Forums

Second most shitposted board behind /sp/

5'9" or 5'10" is average, really tall people look just as disproportionate as actual manlets.

>5'6''-5'8''
>Average

No, that's manlet range with 5'8'' being king of the manlets. Average is 5'10''-6'1''. Though I agree average height suits built physique best.

Nah.
Fat and ugly people can change and be better, but manlets don't have a choice.
They don't deserve the hate.

No m8 6' is pretty much perfect height, you can be big and yet have none of the problems like taller guys
Your feet won't be too big, your caloric need is perfectly doable, you're still taller than 95% of women, you won't run into all the problems when buying clothes, like your limbs being retardedly long or smth

This, Manlet memes are funny but if you make fun of them in real Life its a bit sad

manlets BTFO

>Lanklet OHPing lmao 2x10lb on each side if bar
>Doing squats
>Looks rustled as fuck as if being bigger means he should have more weight on bar
>saltiest fucking look on face repping out 295
>literally wearing lift shoes also for extra inch

when will they learn

I'm 6'2 and I think this "Manlet" stuff is simply the projection of insecure male egos onto others physical attributes that they had no control over in order to feel a sense of accomplishment or pride but in the end of the day they know that deep down, they are as personally shallow as they are cruel.
>inb4 manlet detected

I think you're overestimating the calories required I'm 6'4" and bulk on 4000kcal and can normally get this in without much of a problem

They are obviously insecure about something, whether it's that they are boring, have a small penis, or are ugly or whatever. So they latch onto these kinds of memes (fat hate, manlet hate, etc) to make them feel better about themselves. But at the end of the day they still look in the mirror before they go to bed and feel empty and sad and wish they could fix whatever it is they are insecure about. I feel sorry for them really.

>manlets

Only 4000kcal at 6'3"?! That's a genetic lottery win m8
I'm 6' and need 3600kcal
It depends on metabolism but 4000kcal seems pretty low

Are you me, OP?

Fat hate is absolutely justified
All the fat fucks being a liability to not only themselves but also others and society in general. I don't even wanna know the exact numbers on how much money is spend in healthcare on these retarded subhumans

same goes with every other form of exclusion, e.g. patriotism etc

Slightly above average tends to look best.

>E-everyone who makes fun of me has a terrible life and hates themselves meme
When will this end?

It's true though, I have never met anyone who is comfortable with themselves be horrible to anyone else. The bitches and assholes I've met have all had underlining issues, they're fat, short, ugly, lonely, etc. And guess what, no one invites them to parties. So they spend their time at home, probably on Veeky Forums or similar, posting memes about short or fat people.

Only borderline manlets hate manlets, if anything you lot are worse.

6'6
Making my calories is rough senpai

>Tfw 5'3 163cm
>Tfw not insecure about height even though literally everyone is taller than me
>Tfw lost virginity at 18

Why do people keep saying 5ft9 is short? When it's not at all.

When i see people who are 5ft11-6ft they aren't that much taller and not as tall as the memes make you believe.

There's no point in living @ 5'8" lol. I don't know how you haven't killed yourself yet.

t. 6'2" master race alpha

What do you mean no point in living?

It's literally a meme people use to make themselves feel better, because when the "bully's" insults hit home and point out the thing they are insecure about they want to project that insecurity on their aggressor.
Everyone has their insecurities, everyone enjoys showing superiority in whatever aspect they posses it. It's not a cause effect of "o-oh my dick is only 5 inches, I better make fun of short people!" It's just "I feel good when I get to implicitly point out ways in which I'm a better person than most, because being above average is a nice feeling"

finally a woman whose height standards I meet

is this what Veeky Forums is like lately? in this case you all should consider suicide, tall or not

It's your life bud. Do what you want to do.

Being a little under 6ft is not that fucking big of a deal. A lot of girls seem to prefer that over tall lanklets they can't even fuck properly because they're so big. Being under 5'6" or 5'5" is a totally different story tho.

> 5'6
> Have to wear my Nike Air Max's everytime I go out drinking with mates so I don't look pathetic around women in heels
> Actually suggest to my female friends to buy Vans whenever we hang out shopping.

>> Actually suggest to my female friends to buy Vans whenever we hang out shopping.

Breh..

5'7 master race here.
Pefect height for great cuddly sex. No back problems and not being the "tall creep".

I hope you're enjoying your fucked up backs, lanklets.

What shoes give the best boost that aren't boots and don't look retarded

>over 6'3" is fucked because your caloric needs increase so stupidly but your stomach doesn't grow in proportion
found the retard

6'6 is still sexy for some girls right

Found the manlets

You're definitely not fucked
6'6 is tall but as long as you're not insecure or autistic you'll be fine
Make sure to lift though
Also it adds to your presence and most people will even be excited simply because you're outside of the norm and that's attractive on it's own.
Embrace your gift m8

I'm 6ft3 maybe 6ft4 170lbs and I need 5000 calories to gain weight it sucks, especially living without a fridge or microwave.

Is it true that muscle takes longer to become more defined and visible on taller people?

>tfw I'm just average with 1.88m in Germany

manlet hate thread is not a subject for Veeky Forums
reported.

Adidas superstars do me well

It's only a matter of proportion. Bigger body, you need bigger muscles. 15in arms might look big on a short guy but dyel on someone tall.

>you would be below average in Germany
Ok now I'm upset. Is 6'1" not good enough anymore?
Reeeeeeeeeee.

Average height is 5'11 in Germany
t. brazillian with a pass to germany

>tfw the average male height in germany is increasing at an never seen before speed
>mfw im 1.90m and will be a manlet in my lifetime

mfw 6'2 but no tall gf to laugh at manlets with

What about 6'1"? Can't be that much of a difference I suppose.