Are we getting scammed?

>In a typical circumstance, when a human is exerting a muscle as hard as he/she is consciously able, roughly one-third of the fibers in that muscle will be firing at once

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscle_contraction

do you want your bones and tendons to snap? do you want to be a small brained ape?

yeah that is to protect your skeleton from snapping, i read in some biology book a while ago that if all your muscles in your body were to contract to their maximum at once all your tendons could rupture and insertions would pop out and that sounds to me like it would kill you; so on squats or deadlifts you could just die

No, your body does that so you don't tear a muscle or tendon. That's also why in extreme survival situations people can do superhuman feats.

>consciously able
That's why retard strength is a thing.

> 2016
> not cutting out your cerebellum to unlock apestrength

I dont know, how strong are you?

well shit, retard strenght explained

Holy fuck

Right > Left

Jesus, no.

I need hips. Left is just too blocky, even if the rest is nicer.

See: physical damage a body ensures after having a fit / seizure

>be me
>Family has history of retard strength
>When I first tried to bench at 22 I got up to 85 as my max, I never lifted before then
>Could curl about 40+
>See this thread
>Hear about bones
>Remember my uncle who got his bones tested and the doctor saying his bones hardness was literally of the scales

Dose my retard strength come from super strong bones? Growing up my dad always said it was from being a retard

Can you swim?

>85 kg bench press first time lifting
>strong

Yes, not well but yes

There is a spooky skeleton inside you RIGHT NOW!

Most people with that dense bone condition can't swim. I don't think you have it

>retard strength
Is that the same thing that's happening with babies? They're pretty damn strong for their size and age.

By swim I mean doggy paddle well enough to stay above water

But maybe i don't have it, on the bright side thou if dad was wrong about the strength maybe he was also wrong about the restard part

Unless you're talking about kg an 85 bench on the first day is totally average for someone with no experience

>also wrong about the restard part

neither

So naruto was right.

For a normie on his first day liftan, it's pretty strong

Based rock lee is my role model