What is it about asian culture or cuisine or lifting routines that keep them so thin...

What is it about asian culture or cuisine or lifting routines that keep them so thin? Throughout Asia the majority of people are thin, and sometimes you have some pretty Veeky Forums people like Yukio Mishima.

Is it their diet? Is it all the green tea? Is it genetics (and wouldn't this support the HAES movement's claims?) What is their secret?

Who gives a fuck, they're gooks

No friends of the white man

Lack o' protons

It's not the fucking diet, I'm teaching in korea right now, week 4. It's 100% not the typical diet. There's so little protein and so many carbs and fats. I need to find a whey now.

Who the fuck draws this shit?

They eat a lot less. Japan obesity rate is something like 2% IIRC.

Portions of food is smaller in Asia.
There is a social stigma about eating too much. It's frowned upon.

>America
There your issue. :^)

the red pill.

woops looks like it was missing it's trademark

>and sometimes you have some pretty Veeky Forums people like Yukio Mishima

You know he was fucking bodybuilder right? And wrote books on the bodybuilding and also being a homo. He was fit because he trained.

My experience has been that asian countries consider gyms reserved for their richer higher castes. Most normies interested in fitness either lift through their educational institution or do bodyweight stuff

This could not be further from the truth lmfao. What kind of obese neckbeard basement dweller would make a comic like that? Or is it just all b8?

Literally fat shaming

No bread in every meal, also smaller portions and lots of fish.

It's malnutrition and lack of milk products in our diet. Until fairly recently, milk and cheese were pretty much unheard of in Asian cuisine, and that lack of fatty acids contributed a lot to our stereotype of being twinks. That and the fact Asian nations have always had emperors (instead of kings and aristocrats like in the west), and the emperor was always concerned with other stronger males usurping his power, so he general bred the population into being more feminine.

my gf is half chinese. her dad and aunt pretty much starve the poor girl when she's at home, no meat fo you! dude legit thinks eating eating meat, eggs, and working out is bad for you

>mfw feeding her Cookout when we hang out

>tfw no thicc asian gf

fucking this. FUCK SLANT EYED PISS NIGGERS

Thick Asian women are a gift from God.
There is good and light in the world.
And it is the thick round ass of a honey colored Asian cutie.

A Wyatt Mann.

Same guy who made this

Japanese girls are ugly desu.

didn't read thread, post more qt busty asians

Too bad everything above the waist is disgusting on this chick, this is the only picture she looks good in

>nigger censored

explain in detail, with citations from reliable sources, what is wrong with her face

Ben Garrison

It explains itself, she's uggo

>tfw I have a petite 4'9 asian gf
Feels good

She's cute.

for you

>Asian fever=pedos meme is true

My asian gf is half Chinese and is almost literally like Saki Okuda except with smaller tits and a more yellow complexion.
That said she eats like a bird

was this really the worst image of her face you could find?
she cute

What does it say about women who like super skinny guys?

Roastie ex-stacie detected. Sorry to hear Chad left you for akiko, but you still have jamal right?

>culture
it helps that East Asians give no fucks about telling people they're getting fat or skinny