So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming

So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming...

Yes im a female
Yes im a gamer girl
Yes i workout
Yes im a personal trainer
Yes im a dental assistant

SO FUCKING WHAT?

no i wont date you, i only date fit white men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.
You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guys

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ellen_gymaholic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice dick

Nice pasta.

I know this is troll but if this physique loses about 10 lbs of fat it would be nice

You cant even get a girl like me

Leave assholes

ITT: /r9k/-tier fucktard OP got shut down and is now posting the girls pics as revenge.

Fuck off.

You have a nice body but Jesus, thoese tats are horrible. I honestly thought you had a happy trail there.

m8 this is year old pasta
i think u need to fuckoff newfag

OSLO
S
L
O

Haters cant bring me down ;*

pls be sugar mama

she's bulkan o-ok guys?

btw yeah this is old pasta but still nice to see every now and then

Apparently donuts can, though.

>recieved photos

It is old pasta but he is prolly right you know
Either trolling or bitter r9k(not sure what the diffrence is but whatever)

Fat

instagram.com/ellen_gymaholic/

>bloated af today
>today

Nice try shitposting, but next time try saying that you only date superior black men for their BBCs and can't wait for the white genocide
just a tip to get more replies

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I added you because you're a female lifter, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

Guy also has to be 6'3", full head of hair, and flawless skin/teeth as well right?!

She wasn't showing her gym progress, she was showing how she fixed the lighting inside her house in only 4 weeks

u are literally zarya

on behalf of lesbians everywhere i support your decision. :D

please stop posting pics. :(

it must suck literally seeing that she has made 0 progress in 1 month. that must suck because at least fatties can see the difference within a week.

those man hands tho :o