Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11162263
youtu.be/DnSafckeMBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we're not at bump limit nerd

its not about bump limit its about a smooth transition between threads

everyone leaves aside from like 3 or so people when we reach bump limit

everyone tags along when its around post 300

I love LĂ­via Cavalcanti and I don't care who knows!

Why did you pick me up, buttercup.

Just to let me down.

>Implying a built fat chad and jamal aren't behind that door
>Implying she'll be able to close that door
>implying they wouldn't pull that technicolor haired dyke through the door and slam it in the face of the cuck
>Implying he wouldn't hear her screaming from multiple orgasms as she's getting DP'd.
>Implying the cuck won't be crying and fapping while listening to his female friend who he was totally going to make into a girlfriend if she wasn't gay getting her brains fucked out

yeah whatever nerd

>implying anyone here's straight

baka ...

Trappy :'(

From now in stay the fuck off my Veeky Forums

I am..although I do occasionally get VERY rapey for dykey and masculine women.
Like pull into a dark alley tie up with silk ropes and brutally fuck while she sobs has multiple orgasms and pump multiple hot loads into her fertile sore cunt kind of thing.
And that's absolutely normal.

she died for us

>spent entire weekend moving girlfriend across the state and into my apartment only to find out last second that we can't move in until Friday, so she's living out of boxes in my living room rn

fuck me i hate moving, my back shoulders and arms are fried from moving all the furniture and my 3 day weekend went by in a blip

RIP

now don't go near esmie ok!!

HER NAME WAS LIVIA CAVALCANTI

aw big tuff nowsie need a huggle wuggle?

>my Veeky Forums

what thread did you even see me in

AUTHENTIC
'GO
'ZA

that feel when you will never be with trappy in this life ;_; why even live

>WAS

well hes not dead

i have the location of trappy desu

it was easy to get

I live at 12 St. Peter's avenue, hemsbridge, Glasgow.

Who gives a shit? What you gonna do? Order me a nice pizza lol

When I deadlift I have really short arms, I can't lockout lower than my dick

When I bench I have really long arms, I have an annoyingly long range of motion, even when arching and retracting as hard as possible
My grip is pinkies in rings. I know it can be wider but it kills my wrist and not only am I weaker, but it doesn't even reduce my ROM that much

What's up with my arms?

>>>/anothersport/

why are u so horibel

Probably have a long torso and long arms.

Pinkies on ring is unbelievably close grip you retarded cuckold

Is that possible?

It's standard. My forearms are vertical.

Idk. I have the same problem though. I lock out above my dick, but my wingspan is wider than my height.

Weird. My wingspan is actually something like 3 inches less than my height, but I can not get in a position like someone like Sabretooth could possibly do,

No it isn't standard
>my forearms are vertical
And? Lol

BR user? You found her?

Vertical forearms are standard

Then you have extremely short arms and your bench rom isn't as large as you think it is, your arch is most likely shit and your grip is extremely narrow
Now stop shitting up this thread

Says who lol
Vertical forearms is the most pointless bro science shit I've ever heard
Please gain some education

I heard it from Jen Thompson and Jason Ferrugia and the fat guy from EliteFTS, I'd assume they know more than you, Sean.

Grip is not narrow, I promise you, any wider and I my wrists bend and become painful.
My arch maybe isn't the best, but I've been doing what sabre said and just arch every sets for months as much as possible, I'd assume it have gotten better by now.

>Jen Thomson
Some talent cuck with a roiding past who does everything her coach tells her to do

Rest of the people I don't even know who you're talking about but you sound like a fucking retard if your wrists hurt then wear wrist wraps or find a different sport like rock collecting maybe you're little bitch wrists won't hurt then

Same here, don't worry about it, just try harder

You can get vertical forearms with almost any grip width man

>Wrists bend
You're holding the bar wrong

If you go to wide you can not have vertical forearms, it's literally impossible. Take a look at isleys forearms in the bench.
I don't mean bend as in bend back, I mean as in bend sideways

Pinkies on ring is an objectively narrow grip

Depends on shoulder width. For me, my forearms are vertical and wrists aren't bent to the side, thus in a strong position.

This. If you're gripping out further than your elbows, like say Eddie burgerland or Owen "fusion dance" hubbard then you'll not get vertical forearms

No it doesn't depend on anything, anyone can go max legal and pinkies on rings are narrow
You're strong in that position because that's all you've ever done you fucking moron

Sean go away I don't want to speak to you, take a hint.

That's why I said almost. Depending on your proportions and form, the vast majority of (legal) grip widths can allow your forearms to be vertical. I'm not saying all grip widths are.

Stop responding to him if you don't want him to respond to you lmao

Take a hint from everyone here telling you that you're a fucking moron and fuck off
>hey Plg I have short arms but I feel like my range of motion is too much how do I change my proportions xDddd hehe too wide grip hurts my wrists I need vertical forearms for some unexplained broscience reason also when I squat I make sure me knees dont go past my toes cause candito said that was bad xD

Just fuck off

Yeah, I'm saying I'm as far as I can go and maintain vertical forearms.
Also I did stop responding to him, but he started a new conversation and acted normal for 1 post so I couldn't have known.

>fell asleep at 8:45 last night
>only woke up twice for like 10 minutes each time
>woke up at 7 this morning

Feels amazing. Haven't felt this rested in months. Really need to make sleep a bigger priority.

Please just stop posting your extreme stupidity is killing my brain cells

But PLG my proportions! Lol my proportions PLG my porportions xDdddd look at my porportions xD

If I have to read anymore of these porportions posts

OMG your arms are so short you're so lucky I wish I had short arms then my bench would be so much better
>oh no trust me my deadlift is shit, my lockout it at balls, I wish I had long arms like you xD
>Plg how do I make my arms longer xD

How the hell do i know if i am doing "too much" volume? Can i go in and squat, bench, deadlift, ohp every day for 10 sets?

IMPORTANT

strawpoll.me/11162263

strawpoll.me/11162263

strawpoll.me/11162263

have you never lifted before? if you do too much you get weaker. it's pretty hard not to notice.

do it and find out

if you feel like killing yourself because you have no energy to move and shit starts to snap you're overtrained

>she died
did she?
did he?

I mean why is trappy gone?
I'm happy because my balls were full about trappy's advice on routine threads, but what happened?

my rep range on squats today was fucking absurd

X10 @ 70kg
X8 @ 80kg
X8 @ 80kg
X5 @ 90kg
X3 @ 90kg
X2 @ 100kg

What the fuck was I doing? I planned on 3x5 at 100kg and then do singles up to 160.

on the plus side it was a good opportunity to check my form, which was fine.

>3x5 at 100kg
>singles up to 160

if you can do singles at 160kg what's the point in doing 100kx3x5? It isn't even a warmout

If 100k 3x5 is hard for you then why you say you can do singles up to 160k?

>WL workout this morning
>PL workout in an hour

I hate everything

If you hate lifting weights maybe try rock collecting Marcus

Man it must be terrible living in a first-world country where you get to pick up heavy things twice a day recreationally for fun.

Sounds like complete and utter suffering not having to worry about a job, your family, or other obligations in your Carefree young adulthood.

It would be even worse if you could then go to a fast food restaurant and instantaneously fill your fat little face with hamburgers.

I'm really hurting for you, family.

>I'm really hurting for you, family.

your kind thoughts mean alot

also how many animes has the weeaboo child watched yet?

Why do you always act like a smug cunt?

Seriously man it kinda grinds the gears. Its obvious PJ isnt truly upset about the situation, he's just trying to share.

Wow you're so grown up and such a man dude
Now fuck off kunt

Knut*

Ftfy

My lower back pain might be facuet joint damage, or SI joint damage from what I can tell

Is Boardshorts here? Mind telling me all your symptoms?

Does anyone else suffer from patella femoral syndrome (patella maltracking) or other knee issues like jumpers knee? I have had PFS for 3 weeks and it just doesn't get better. Anyone know how to fix this shit? I probably got it from putting too much strain on my thighs and knees while squatting with weights but i honestly don't even know exactly how i got this.

Got my first meet coming up ina week
Best lifts in gym @175freedomunits
355sqwaat
295binch
485x2 diddly

5x5x142.5 binch with pinkies on rings lads, RPE 10 on all sets lmao, 145 isn't happening.
Was thinking about resetting to 130 and climb back up with 4s, in the meantime do another binch day with 6x3 with comp grip starting with 140, climbing to 160-165 or so

Kys

How did you get so strong? What program?

look at this nigger with a 4pl8 bench just doing random shit he feels like LUL

your forearms are vertical? I personally can barely reach pinkies on rings with my shoulders back, that alone hurts my shoulders

Can someone form check my bench?Isley are you here?

Go ahead

>playing sc2
>terran
>vs computer extreme
>macro on point, fully saturated bases at 6 min
>2/2 infantry
>around 150 army in marines / maradaur
>stem pack and shield ready
>everything @ min 8
>NPC approaches
>rek shit pretty past
>suddendly my entire army is dead in seconds

This nigga had some invisible units that ejected spikes that literally AoEd my entire army in seconds. Dropped from 150 to 0 army supply in around 10 seconds.

I don't understand this shit, what the fuck. Every pro i always watch that does educational videos tells you that at early levels and vs computer you won't ever need to micro shit. Just macro well and you rofl stomp the enemy.
And I watch them actually do it - they just get 4-6 barracks, mine well, research upgrades and then stomp the enemy.
Meanwhile extreme rekts me doing exactly the same.

At least bench pressing is easy

at least you're not a colombian having to make his dumbbells out of concrete, who'll probably die in some drug related gang war before he reaches 30

It was intended as a warm-up, I'm working for a 160 at the moment, my current best is a 145.

seriously, for real.

How are things Buda

zerg is of balance friend)))))

why're you playing against ai anyway? you a shitter or something?

Here's a tip I learned from Karsten Jensen, a former strength and conditioning coach for the Danish National Elite Sports Institution in Copenhagen, Denmark. Start counting reps at number 10 instead of 1. By the time you hit a count of 20, you've performed a manageable 10 reps.

Next workout, start the count at 9, the following workout at 8, and so on. According to Jensen, part of the reason why you fail to achieve 20 reps is because you expect to get tired by the 12th rep, but altering the count and creating the experience of achieving 20 reps will help break the plateau.

You know your lifting schedule sucks? Get a load of this
>new gym
>only gym with a barbell and chin-up bar in my area lmao
>gym is open to the public until 4
>I don't get off work until 5
>the gym is closed on Sunday
>I can only lift once a week
:DDD Ebinn

no one cares nerd

fil is dead lads :))

Caladan or Sabre maybe?

wtf

RIP

thats horrible

I'm the max width guy of this morning,I had to do 4x3@85% so I recorded the last 3 sets.
youtu.be/DnSafckeMBA
Thanks for all the help man

I just tried it with chin-ups.

First set I counted down from 8, I'm fatigued as shit as I've been doing weighted chins for the past free days.

I got 9 reps, didn't even feel like stopping, but I did because I got what I wanted.

Second set I counted upwards, this was 3 minutes after the set of 9.
I got 4 and couldn't do anymore.

It works

you cant just not micro with a bio army against even a small zergling army, also start laddering u shitter
better macro being enough to win is true for pretty much every matchup except for that one though

Push through the floor more, your ass ain't supposed to be resting on the bench, you should be fighting to keep it on the bench.
Keep the scapula retraced and down, emphasis on bringing it down.
Flare your elbows a lot more on the accentric.

I've had it (or some other mystery malady) for a long time now.
Only thing that fixed it was taking like 3-4 weeks off of any squatting or deadlifting, and then working my way back to previous weights verrrry slowly (like over another 2-3 months).
But your case might not be as extreme.

>tfw it came back this week

maybe you should have waited five minutes then fatty, this only proves your recovery time is bad :^)

Was just informed that I always look sloppy. What are you supposed to wear in the summer if not a tshirt and gym shorts?

couch stretches and foam rolling is what helped me when i had patellar tendonitis
i pushed through the pain for too long though and now my knee might be seriously fucked,
getting an MRI tomorrow RIP me

Anyone have that comic of a guy squatting a ton of weight and others going "fuaaaark mirin" with another guy going "b-b-but he's using equipment"? I've seen it at the OP pic sometimes on /plg/

Please and thanks
>pic unrelated, keep gardening pupper

>(you)

chino shorts, tucked in shirt with rolled up sleeves, loafers/boat shoes