Why are women content with having no hobbies and just being generally uninteresting besides their vagina, ass and tits?

Why are women content with having no hobbies and just being generally uninteresting besides their vagina, ass and tits?

Because they don't need anything else

You only care because you know you're boring and ugly and boring

You only think that because you are still a Child, and don't know any actual adult 'women' yet other than your mother and teachers. Wait until you're older before making wild sweeping statements about half the human race, k?

Also, Veeky Forums is an 18+ website and you're very obviously Underage B&; please leave immediately.

lots of guys do that too. and lots of women don't.

What are your hobbies op?
You must be very interesting

We had like three of these threads yesterday.

Who keeps letting /r9k/ in?

why is op content with making this thread 3x/day to project? some people are just born losers

I know plenty of girls who have more hobbies than me.

I have 0 hobbies.

>Why are women content with having no hobbies and just being generally uninteresting besides their vagina, ass and tits?
Because women are not like men.

They evolved to be good at raising children, you didn't. Enjoy the fact that you're not a child when full grown.

>Mfw r9k can't find interesting women

Some girls are interesting. For instance, I know plenty of chicks who spend their weekends touring coffee shops and hiking mountains. Women who actually do stuff.

Stop trying to fuck club sluts and go do something interesting. You might find a girl with that same interest.

Can you niggers stop making these threads and just go get some pussy already?

Because he's Underage B&, hasn't started school again yet apparently, and is BORED.

Underage B&'s please leave, you're shitting up an already too-shitty board.

Oh look another Underage B&, at least developmentally. Get over yourself and get a life, manchild.

They can't 'get pussy' because they're 12 years old, can't you tell?

Because women have no souls. God they're so fucking boring. Everything is just laid out for them

> I know plenty of chicks who spend their weekends touring coffee shops and hiking mountains.
>touring coffee shops
>touring starbucks

Starbucks is something every fucking hobbyless basicbitch likes lad, its not a hobby to go to starbucks

Lol, did you make your first female friend recently or something? Girls are boring as hell, I always have a better time with my guy m8s than I do with my girl m8s. They literally just talk about who is now dating who, bitchy shit like which girl is now fat and ugly, and insignificant problems they have with their bfs. whilst I sit there checking my watch until my m8s arrive so I have something to talk about. They like shit TV and music too.

You also are Underage B& and need to leave the site.

>charade, you are
Kid, I've been over 18 longer than you've been ALIVE.
>girls
You're talking about your little school-age or highschool girls, aren't you? PROTIP: They're not 'women' they're CHILDREN, like you are, and just like you, they are not fully developed as adult people, not YET. Get a clue, kid. Your limited experience in life doesn't count for much of anything.

Uhm actually i turned 18 yesterday so id say im pretty adult by now, and no im not a complete virgin, i made out with a girl a few weeks ago on a partyy :)

>Uhm actually i turned 18 yesterday so id say im pretty adult by now
Oh, you're a funny one, aren't you? Hey everyone we got the class clown over here!

This

You seriously think "girl" is just a term used by high schoolers? Weird assumption to make, but ok. I've known my woman friends for many years and they haven't changed at all. If anything they are more boring as they grow older whilst my male friends become more interesting as they have hobbies, goals in life, etc.

You're being weirdly aggressive about this I have to say.

>just keeps calling us children under aged b&
>doesn't tell us why women are empty human beings

>i don't go outdoors
This is why i hardly go on Veeky Forums nowadays too much r9k gains goblin trash in here now

I thought people your age would have grown out of the Veeky Forums milieu, but it seems not.

Now thats what i call a loser, a grown ass man sitting on a thai noodle trading forum to argue with misogynistic teens and early 20 males

We have plenty of hobbies silly!
We love:
>having fun
>going on adventures
>laughing
>spending time with friends and family
>Netflix and wine nights :^)

More like netflix and my dink nights HEHE !!! x---DDD

>keeps trying in vain to maintain the utter fiction that they're not Underage B&
Just admit that all you know is little Underage B& girls and we'll be done here, otherwise you just keep digging yourself in deeper and deeper. With every comment you make you make it more and more obvious that you're so young that you don't know any 'women', you only know young immature girls who aren't old enough to vote yet.

>I cant be crazy too when I need to be haha but also love quiet nights in on the sofa!

Why is it that guys here on Veeky Forums always pretend like girls are the only uninteresting ones, and you guys are so fucking interesting?

> go to a tennis meet-up
> lots of fine women to play with
> mfw they do bare bones swing with no curve or spin and place the ball where it can be easily smashed back
> when we've had enough we sit down to talk about other shit
> all they do is watch Netflix

Look, even the guys who are calling OP underage have to agree women are basic at any activity. Cherish the few who break the rule because there aren't many.

>I thought people your age would have grown out of the Veeky Forums milieu, but it seems not.
Hey man I get bored like anyone else does sometimes and this place moves along at a pace that suits me when I just feel like sitting here doing basically nothing for a while. Oh and by the way you're self-identifying as a loser then yourself, nice to meet you Mr. Kettle.

; _ ; fucking shits

" I love shopping and horses "

Lol pls you keep saying that but we all know your only reference point of what you think a woman is is your mother.

Go cry in the corner mommys boy

But im not in my 30s :)

Because we don't have an entire gender telling us we are interesting just to get into our pants. We like to deflate egos.

It's easy to judge someone else when your own life experience is so limited that things seem obvious to you, even when you're totally wrong you don't have the perspective to know any better.
>ignorance is bliss

Nice try. Actually not but I'm trying to be polite, LOL. xD

So? I got news for you, old son: There are many many more 40's and 50's on Veeky Forums than you'd be comfortable knowing about. If you did you'd probably never come here again. xD

>There are many many more 40's and 50's on Veeky Forums than you'd be comfortable knowing about. If you did you'd probably never come here again. xD

Hehe fuck now im really uncomfortable better never come back here hahaha x--------D!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol so weird. Why are you so aggressive? You are the one coming across as if you've never spoken to a girl in your life. Everyone here can see it. In your 40s and never spoken to a woman, imagine that.

Yeah. To be fair, most dudes are uninteresting too

Most broads don't have hobbies. They just watch things on Netflix and like things on Pinterest

Most dudes don't have hobbies. They just watch things on Netflix and play video games

> experience is limited
> things look obvious to you

Shouldnt a limitation on life experiences make me oblivious? Is that the word you're looking for? Because otherwise you make no sense.

Oh, please, stop! If I keep laughing this hard I'll dislocate a rib or something!
>they think they know everything about 'women'
Seriously, I'm dying over here, LOLOLOLOLOL!
>the most common logical error any man can make: Thinking they understand women
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

>ignorance is bliss
>coming to incorrect conclusions based on insufficient data in a very complex subject

You're literally more autistic and retarded than underagers coming in here, will you fuck off back to facebook please?

What just happened

Your a bitch and you should kill yourself. You were obviously raised withouta father, and if you did have one he's a bitch too.

is shlicking to muscle chicks a hobby?

I see what you mean now. Try to be less verbose.

>tfw you will never be this autistic

You don't deserve those repeating digits.

Totally agree op. I'll tell you why right after I grind to silver3 in LoL

LOL, OK, I'll get serious for a moment, to see if you can actually work your way through this:

1) NO ONE UNDERSTANDS THE OPPOSITE SEX BECAUSE THE OPPOSITE SEX IS INCOMPREHENSIBLE.

That goes for women -> men, and men -> women. Believe it.

2) IN THE TOTAL POPULATION OF HUMAN RACE, THERE ARE ALWAYS IMMATURE WOMEN, AND IMMATURE MEN.

That means at ANY AGE. You can have a 65 year old woman that still thinks like she's 15 in significant ways.

3) IN THE TOTAL POPULATION OF HUMAN RACE, THERE ARE ALWAYS MEN AND WOMEN OF ABOVE-AVERAGE MATURITY AND DEVELOPMENT.

You just haven't met them yet -- and might not!

THE ABOVE IS WHY THIS THREAD IS LAUGHABLE AND TOO MANY OF YOU ARE SO OBVIOUSLY TOO YOUNG, because you don't understand any of it -- and I DO.

Final point:
4) YOUR YOUTH AND LACK OF EXPERIENCE PRECLUDES THE POSSIBILITY THAT YOU'D EVER LISTEN TO THE ADVICE OF AN ELDER.

Why? Because you don't know enough yet to understand that you don't know enough yet. End of story. ;-)

also why do women insist on mediocrity.

>user stop getting bigger, I like you the way you are!
>user stop getting leaner, I like you as you are!
>user I'm bored of eating chicken and veg every day
>(after telling her she can make her own "interesting" food).. but user, I don't want us to eat different things.

Literally just feels like she is trying to scupper my goals.

Why do some people feel the need to attack OP? Those who do clearly have cool female friends. That's great, go hang out with them. Live life. Let the people who are clearly hurt, albeit probably justifiably so, vent in their delusion. Isn't it enough to just feel sorry?

>this is why women dont have hobbies

>spending money and "travelling" (aka hedonism)
>hobbies

I've played guitar for a few hours a day over the past couple years and I'd like to think I'm pretty good but I'm always reluctant to tell people for whatever reason. I forget it's actually a hobby and I treat it the same as browsing Veeky Forums or watching netflix because it's a solitary activity and I don't actually "produce" anything from it so I never really have a reason to bring it up or talk about it with anyone. It's like a secret hobby nobody knows about

>wife is a champion in a (shitty) sport and is intensely passionate and fiery about it which was part of what I fell in love with
>meek and timid in everything else and won't try new things
I admire her dedication to her sport but I wish it transferred into everything else

FACE,

Because that's EXACTLY what she's trying to do. She realizes that if you put on muscle and reduce fat, you're going to be hotter to other grills.

There for a while, my gf would try to get me to skip the gym by initiating sex right before i'm getting ready to leave, guilt trip me, et cetera

Don't fall for that dude