Whats the fastest way I can teach myself to run a 5k if i never ran before and feel like im dying after running for...

Whats the fastest way I can teach myself to run a 5k if i never ran before and feel like im dying after running for more than 5 minutes?

it's not fucking hard, it's running you don't need technique or learn shit, just run, then run a bit more (rinse and repeat) then finally you have hit 5k congrats on your shitty 35 minute time

couch 2 5k

should i run everyday with two days of rest or run every other day?

>you don't need technique
Never gonna make it

>if it's not my legs, it's my shins, if it's not my shins, it's my stomach, if it's not my stomach, it's my breath, etc.
I really think I should just stop being a cry baby.

I can run 2 miles at my local high school track before I consciously force myself to stop. At what point are you supposed to get that runner's high where you just keep going?

If you run over 1500m technique is moot as you don't need to go fast, look at Paula Radcliffe, she bobbed her head like a spaz and she has the women's marathon WR by a mile

I love swimming, riding my bike even HIIT sprints but I fucking hate running.
Don't know how, since humans are pretty much designed to run.

Try running for 6 min tomorrow
Btw, couch to 5k is not for fatties, but it is pretty reasonable for a skeleton
Just keep running

should you run everyday or give yourself time to rest the next day?

Runner's high just happens, don't depend on it or wait for it or expect it to even happen.

I've run marathons and shit and sometimes it kicks in and is godly and sometimes every fucking mile sucks cock

Run every other day especially when starting out.
If you are itching to run back to back make one of the runs a nice slow tempo run

Not him, am but 3 times a week with at least a day in between is fine, especially if you're just starting out and have a hard time running as it is; you need the recovery time. Just make sure you make every workout count

Would doing squats the next day interfere with you resting from running?

Yes.

I ran every other day last week and did squats in the day inbetween.
My legs grew but I'm still sore.

Started 8 weeks ago, ama.
Couch to 5k and this routine which I stretched to 20-25 min daily, increasing the amount of each each day.

8 days, sorry bout that.

>weight training = baddddddddddddd
>...
>...
>Get some dumbbells

Lmao

So you can run one day and still do squats the next day then?

You can do everything you like user.
just try it.

For me it's too much. I need more rest

>how to achieve "trap-mode" aesthetics

Second post best post.

Go to your local athletics club and speak to the long distance coaches and train with them

I don't do the meme stuff, but I have a fat butt so I just picked something that worked on that.