Is incline dumbbell bench the greatest exercise for chest development?

Is incline dumbbell bench the greatest exercise for chest development?

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/dips-youre-doing-them-wrong
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, just look how amazing all of the dad bod mother fuckers doing it look. Don't forget your cable flys too :^)

Skinny fat pseudo powerlifter detected

For that upper pec development. Decline bench is a droopy pec meme though

Fantastic for upper chest hypotrophy. Not gonna make much strength gains tho.

t. amateur natty bodybuilder

>natty

got that wrong faggot

no. dips are.
dips also personally work my upper chest, and it is GOAT to neglect lower chest if you want them aesthetic gainz

dips are a great way to not have working shoulders anymore

Oh, then clearly it's the incline dumbbell press that's effective, not the Tour de France running through your ass cheeks. Tells us how hypertrophy is effective next.

>He fell for the dips ruin shoulders meme.

Take off your trip you damn cock sucker.

Ever heard of form? Just because it's bodyweight doesn't mean it's easy and you have to go full retard.

>Basic physiology is a meme

It's an unnatural and dangerous position for your shoulders to be putting 160lbs+ of weight onto them in that manner.

why is this place filled with trolls, there is nothing wrong with doing dips. Dips will not ruin your shoulders. Dips can enhance and worsen existing shoulder problems, but will not cause any new ones with healthy shoulders.

unironically, i did mess up my shoulder doing dips. maybe i'm retarded and messed it up, but yeah fuck dips.

Because it's a dangerous exercise that causes shoulder problems in many people, especially long-term.

it's just like upright rows. it's dangerous and there are far better alternatives.

anything db is shit to me. My forearms get tired before the chest or shoulders do. Cable flys and dips are goat

What are the better alternatives and are there any good sources for your claims?

>Tour de France running through your ass cheeks
kek

>What are the better alternatives

Decline bench press is far safer, allows you to use more weight than any other form of bench press and doesn't put stress on your shoulders

Upright rows pinches off your rotator cuff, dips does not do anything like that. You can be born with a different pronation in your shoulder, thus making your more suitable for pressing things over your head, instead of pressing the other way.
Dips does still not cause any problems, like upright rows does. It can worsen existing shoulder problems.

It's all you need for chest along with flat bench.

They're good if u want tits

When doing dips my shoulders feel fine, when benching they hurt. Shit form on bench, I know, but I'll keep doing my dips

stopped doing it because it feels weird
like my body doesn't know if it wants to flat bench or ohp

Try doing a low incline bench instead
Tom platz once said," in order to hit the upper chest without working your shoulders too much, you have to do low inclines, but not too low"

>They're good if u want tits

What? what does decline bench have to do with tits

t-nation.com/training/dips-youre-doing-them-wrong

fix your form

>Try doing a low incline bench instead

Why not just do decline bench?

There is virtually no difference in chest activation between them, and decline is superior for upper chest anyways according to some studies

we get it, you don't lift

"accorind to some studies"
leave this board and take your weasel words with you.
There are plenty of difference in chest activation between decline and incline

No. The greater the incline the more work your front delts are expected to do. These will fatigue before your chest and thus your chest growth will be inhibited.

If you want a big chest as a natty, bench more. If you can rep more than 2 plate, your chest is going to be fine.

I have 5 more weeks of physical therapy trying to unfuck my shoulder from dips. They are the worst.

you are fucking retarded i sorry.

You think incline doesn't work front delts?

30 degree incline is the GOAT for chest development

you don't want droopy pecs

>If you can rep more than 2 plate, your chest is going to be fine.

I bench 2 plate and my chest sucks :(

you're probably not aching a little and retracting your scapula. Does your chest actually get fatigued, make a form vid for next time

what did he mean by this?

How many reps? I said more than 2 plate. Post form.

Height/weight? Guys who are 6'4+ would obviously need more.

Your forearms are feminine