Recovering 200lb fatass here. I need help losing this shit, any recommendations /fit...

Recovering 200lb fatass here. I need help losing this shit, any recommendations /fit? Are there any real efficient work out regiments I could use to lose fat

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/uyuwms.pdf
vocaroo.com/i/s1i44cHb9Vsf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

High fiber
.78g/lb protein
.35/lb fats
Moderate carbs
IF
Seltzer water (esp. While fasted)
Page 49
a.pomf.cat/uyuwms.pdf

Pic related- down to 170 from ~260

vocaroo.com/i/s1i44cHb9Vsf

No. Just eat less faggot.

Pic related.

200lb isn't that much. What are you, 5'2"?

On mobile can't access it

Thats one horrible diet but my god, he did it
fatties will use mental gymnastics to disprove it though, i just know it

6'3

>psychological compliance to a deficit doesn't matter
>you only need to lose weight, not get physiologically healthier
>losing total mass should be your only concern, not targeting fat mass while maintaining/building lean mass
Technically yes, but your post is harmfully misleading

Fatass detected

Bitch, you barely overweight

>200lb fat ass
Implies that OP is at least obese

Thanks faggot and congrats

Motherfucker im 195lbs and 6'1'' and i got abs
how are you a fatass?
pics?

I've got at least an inch of fat on my stomach and everywhere in general, it's sickening senpai. I consider that too fat

>posting pics of my fat ass on Veeky Forums
Would rather kill myself but I'm not quite sure to be honest with you nigger. I must not have very much muscle mass which is odd considering I bench on average 160 and I've shoveled dirt for the last 5 years of my life

Well cant say i blame you, this place is shit
Keep working your fat ass out and you will drop pounds, i believe in you faggot

>doesn't even bench bw
>thinks it is odd he has no muscle

Bitch your bodyweight should be a warm up set

Thanks mong I'll do my best

Are you serious? Christ lad

Also may sound like an autistic question but does lifting really help you lose body fat?

Been there done that. It's 70% diet, really hitting that caloric surplus and being aggressive with it. I'd go at least 700 on any day, and on others push past 1,000. the workout optimization isn't as important but hiit training will help you out, if you want to get a strength base for future shredded shit then do ss shit as well.

How does a calorie surplus help me lose body fat?

Yes.

Increased metabolic damage = burn calories repairing it.
Elevated protein synthesis for 24-72 hours = higher TDEE for that timespan
Depleted muscle gylcogen and intramuscular triglycerides = calories that are replenished from food or stored fat

Lifting > anaerobic cardio > power gap > aerobic cardio

In terms of body composition, that is

Thanks, screencapping this

er, meant a deficit.

Ahh I gotcha

OP, I was in the same boat. My advice, get a treadmill and a EZ curling bar with 50lbs. Do one hour of tread at 3.5mph. each day, 50 curls and 100 deadlifts. That will take care of your legs, core and arms.

But you have to CUTE YOUR CALORIE INTAKE! No other way of doing it I'm afraid. So, I'd go with a protein bar for breakfast, one for lunch and then eat a BIG FUCKING SALAD and use whatever dressing you like. Sure, Caesar dressing with bacon bits might be 45 cals per table spoon but consider that the lettuce/tomatoes has fuck all in the way of calories. So even if you use 4-5 tablespoons of it, that along with the protein bars will only be about 600-700 cals a day. The treadmill alone will take care of that while your curl bar exercises I recommended will tighten your shit up.

I'm 5'10", weight 178 as of this morning and have a 34 inch waist, so it can be done. Don't give up.

That's one fuck of a diet/ regiment lol I'll have to try it out thanks user

>130 kg piece of fat ass
>been eating at night
>didn't even think of lifting or even taking a walk
>18 years old
>Went to fitness centre
>Started riding a bike there
>Stared lifting
>Was now going home on foot instead of a bus
>Started a nice diet ordered by doctors
>after 2 month lost only 10 kg
Why live?